• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DEAD] The Battle against Torn World

Re: [DYING] The Battle against Torn World

(((... *just notices* OHHHH... but still... why did he ditch the 625?)))

((I ditched the 629, not the 625. and anyway, Pikachu wasn't taken. New Avatar! Anyone like it?))

"Yes that hoke was corny, Constriction," Regigigas said. He began to look around. Then a flash of light zoomed around. "Cresselia?"
"Yup, it's me!" Cresselia said cheerfully.

"Yay!" Rosie shouted. "Hi, Cresselia," she muttered, after regaining her composure.
((Whoop, sorry, Pikachu. ^^'))

Cresselia began to zoom around again. Regigigas was eying it suspiciously.
"How do we know you're not a fake? And a spy for Giratina?" Regigigas asked.
Cresselia laughed.
"What do you mean, a fake? I'm the only one who knows you sleep with a nightlight and a Teddiursa stuffed bear." Cresselia said. Regigigas turned red.

Smeargle gaped, the image entering his brain.
He went over, and poked Cresselia to make sure Cresselia wasn't making a Cresselia illusion.

Last edited:
Re: [BARELY ALIVE] The Battle against Torn World

Constriction ignored the teddy bear remark. "I'm still suspicious, but I guess I believe you." He shrugged.

Rosie ignored Cresselia's comment. She just looked curiously at the lunar Pokémon. So this was Cresselia...

"Hello Cresselia," Tiny said.
'Wonder where she's been? I won't ask, that's just rude...' Tiny thought.

That was anti-climactic, thought Shade.
"Hello! So you're Cresselia. I was wondering if something bad happened to you, the way they've been talking about needing to find you. Anyway, I'm Shade, and I've been traveling with them for just over... a day," said Shade, suddenly losing his nerve.

[AT THE TORN WORLD]
"Master," a voice said. "You called for me?"
"Why yes," Giratina said. "Darkrai, I was meaning to ask you: how is brain-washing Diagla going?"
"It is harder than we thought," Darkrai said. "Dialga is using OccluBlock and his brain is blocking our powers to break in. Probably learned it from his master."
"Hmm," Giratina said. "And about Heatran"
"Gengar is planning the murder right this minute," Darkrai said. "Do you want us to kill Regigigas and Cresselia as well?"
"No," Giratina answered. "Let Regigigas live. He will be useful later. Cresselia will not be killed now. Eventually she will be killed but not now." A Pokemon next to Giratina moved.
"What is it, Spacewalker?" Giratina asked.
"I would like to administer Heatran's death," Spacewalker said.
"Very well. Darkrai, tell Gengar Spacewalker here will kill Heatran," Giratina said.
"Spacewalker is your apprentice?" Darkrai asked.
"Yes," Giratina said.
"So long, Master," Darkrai said and then he disappeared.
[END of DIALOGUE]

Somewhere form inside of Shade's berry bag, there was a small vibration. "What's this?" he muttered.
He reached inside of his bag, and pulled out a spiky lavender berry. "My Colbur berry?" Shade said to himself thinking hard, "Why would... oh! Everyone!," Shade was yelling, "My Colbur Berry just vibrated and lost some energy! This can only mean one thing: someone tried to use a dark type attack against one of us!"

"What?" Cresselia said. "Do you still believe in the Colbur Berry?" Regigigas nodded in agreement.
"The Colbur Berry went out of style while back. It was created by humans to detect ghosts around themselves. The berry isn't vibrating because we are being attacked by a dark attack, it's vibrating because there are ghosts around us," Regigigas said.

((Sorry, Lucas, I had to change what the berry does. Remember, they only know that Dialga is trapped in a nightmare. They don't know Darkrai is trying to brain wash Dialga.))

"Couldn't that mean Gengar is here?" Tiny asked the group, getting excited on having his revenge on them.

((Even if they don't know, the berry would protect them from dark attacks if they didn't see the attack. But I understand.))

"Perhaps," muttered Shade.

((Come on people, this really is dying now, and it's an awesome RP. I can't really post because I just posted. Sort of.))

"I sure hope he is," Rosie growled. Her voice was full of irritation, and her pelt was bristling. "Whoever you are, show yourself!"

"Yeah. Come on out whoever you are," Tiny looked around, staring very hard at each bush in the area.

After paying attention to Rosie and Tiny, Constriction began spinning around at a medium pace so he would be able to see anyone who was trying to sneak up on them. "Remember, they may phase out from somewhere. Ghost-types like Gengar usually do sneak-attacks like that."

Shade flew up a tree to survey the situation. He saw a shimmer near a tree, but it could have been his eyes.

Tiny relaxed slightly. He didn't want to be so tense he couldn't move. That would be embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom