• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Doctor Who Club

Sigma's the "herald", as from what I've seen. He also instigated the transformation of the CEO of the Ood slavery thing. He also spoke for the Ood hivemind in that episode.

Hello, Frostagin :D I like your Rory icon (I want to do Who Profile Picture Month, but don't have any good icons... I do enjoy my signature, though :3).

Hey, I've started making fanvids, cause I'm a geek like that. And a lot of mine are going to be Who related. So if any of you Whovians want to check it out here's my Youtube Channel.

The one I am currently working on is a Doctor/Rose vid covered by "Never Be the Same" by Red. Which I think is absolutely perfect for that. So if you're interested please stop by, I need Whovian responses to try to make my vids better. :]

I'll go take a look.

For the Rory pic, I went on Google images and searched for icons of Rory, picked one, cut it down to size, put a white border on it, then put RORY on it in RBY font, which can be found on Spriter's Recource. I love your sig. Not much beats the sight of David and John dancing in the morning. (Even though it's 11:30 am here.)

And I have a Captain Jack quote in one of the random tags in my sig, so I guess that counts?

Yeah, I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this. It's going to be non-canon whatever happens, but I'm just wondering how they'll do this. Are they gong to start with the Doctor's theft of the TARDIS? Will they just drop us down somewhere in the middle?

Will it even be any good? I'm thinking that it'll be decent if watched on its own merits, possibly, but a disappointment to fans. I. yeah.

It will be this:

tumblr_le7ye5b8TN1qa6fozo1_500.jpg

(I want to give it a chance and all... but it will end up being this.)

That looks pretty cool :E
So, how many people are actually participating in DWPPM?

THE 413TH REPLY IS MINE. MWAHAHAHA

Guys CALM DOWN.

You all forgot one tiny detail: David Yates. He directed the last four HPs, and it was done properly. It won't turn into a Hollywood disaster.

What worries me is his decision to start from scratch, PLUS wanting American writers. Which means that it'll be similar to Stargate or even LOST, in that it''ll be massive and vague, and will involve some CGI destruction.

Well, he didn't say he wanted American writers, did he? He just said that if an American writer was found he could capture what he wanted he wouldn't be "lol no American".

Also, I bet it won't have all the gays, like TV Doctor Who. And, thinking about it, it will probably lead to the term "TV Doctor Who", which is just wrong.

Hopefully they will not refer to the Doctor as "Doctor Who."

...I am not getting my hopes up on that.

Did anyone see the Matt Smith thingi on childen in need? XD Haha, I found it so funny when his clothes started disappearing... XD I suppose it doesn't help I am a bit of a Matt Smith fangirl...

I want his bowtie...

I am excited for the film! Well, sort of. I am excited to see a big blue box on a big screen. If it's terribly wrong it will hopefully be hilarious, and if it's halfway good then I suppose it'll be like some sort of weird AU fan movie? And will maybe draw more attention to the show in general (particularly outside the UK) either way. So that is worst case scenario, though I'm hoping Yates will do a Potter and make it good, even if it is alien (haha) to the current series.

(I hope even though it is seperate from the current series they have random cameos. Then we could play spot-the-Pond throughout the film even if it is rubbish. c:)

The Children in Need thing was short but amusing! And I am excited for the Christmas one for Narnia and Bill Bailey and the mum from Outnumbered. :D

Oh finally I found David Tennant reading the foreword for Lis Sladen's autobiography, which is lovely if terribly bittersweet.

Does anyone have a link to the children in need thing if it's on youtube? I don't have a TV :(

Back
Top Bottom