• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Dragon Cave: The Wings of Freedom

Taylor jumped and turned to Chedee. "Stop screaming like that, girl! You're scaring me!" Then continued to walk, pretty annoyed.

Last edited:
((Shosia didn't scream, Bakuphoon. You notice I didn't have an exclamation point at the end of his sentence.))

Noticed that now.

And... lets say Taylor and the others have been walking all day and are going to camp.

---
"It's getting late." Taylor looked up at the sky, it was much darker than when they started. "I think we should camp here for tonight." He sat down on a rock in a big clearing. "Does anyone have something to sleep on? I have a carpet, but it's only big enough for two..." Then he took the bag and searched inside it. The egg was warm and unharmed, luckily.

As Taylor finally sat down to make camp, the little gray hatchling on his shoulder jumped off him and looked up and around at the others. She noticed Taylor opening his bag, and walked up to it, peering inside, particularly remembering that the food came from in there and wondering if she saw it herself.

Fimagi had been following the humans all day, and now sat back and watched as they apparantly settled down to sleep. She was getting tired herself, but her hunger kept her awake. She could smell food, and decided to find it as soon as they fell asleep. So she sat back and waited some more.

Siluna crawled eagerly onto the human's arm, ready for wherever she would be taken. It would probably be far more exciting than the cave, that was for sure.

"So most of you would have to sleep ground. Or... if we could have the eggs on the carpet, so that they will be kept warm and not die." Taylor said. "Well, before all that, we all have to eat." He took out a pouch of chicken sandwiches and some dragon food. There were maybe 7 sandwiches and 7 pound dragon food, which were chicken wings and goat meat.

He didn't have anything to have the dragon meat on, and just put it on the ground near the carpet, which he had folded out on the ground. Then he opened the sandwich pouch, sat down on the carpet and put the it down.

"Only one sandwich each" He put a sandwich in his mouth and started chewing.

Starlight watched as Taylor takes out some food from his bag. She was about to walk over to eat the 'dragon food' when she noticed the sandwiches. They also smelled partially of meat, but Taylor seemed to think they were more appetizing. So Starlight decided that's what she wanted too. She stuck her head into the sandwich pouch and stole a sandwich from it, sitting down on the carpet with it.

"Gah! Starlight!" Taylor said, and snapped the sandwich from the dragon. "Bad dragon, bad bad dragon! Your food is there!" He pointed towards the chicken wings.

Starlight whined as the sandwich she took was taken away. She stood on her hind legs and reached out to Taylor, trying to take it back at first, then just whimpered and hung her head. She finally gave up and walked over to the pile of meat next to the carpet, sitting down just on the edge of the carpet to eat from it.

After making sure the dragon was safely on her shoulder, Bek set off at a brisk pace over toward the other chosen. After she reached them, she said (panting a bit),"Sorry I took a while to catch up, I was busy with this dragon..." she nodded toward the gray hatchling.

Last edited:
"Alright." Shosia sat down and plucked a sandwich from the bag. He also picked up a few scraps of meat and said to his dragon, "This is your dinner. Eat up!" He bit into the sandwich.

((In real life, the only sandwich I like is hamburgers o.O))

Upon seeing one of the other dragons being fed, Siluna realized her own hunger. She hadn't eaten all day, after all. She turned up to "her" human and let out a little chirp, trying to notify her that she was in need of food.

Fimagi rushed backwards quickly as the human girl nearly stepped on her, making a sound that sounded like a snake slithering across the forest floor. She shook her head and went back to watching the humans, as they tore the food apart.

While in the middle of eating, Starlight noticed a couple other hatchlings who didn't seem to have any. She knew that she probably couldn't eat all the food Taylor had put out (though that wouldn't stop her from trying), so she waved her tail and gave a loud chirp, trying to call them over. Though then she furiously went back to eating, selfishly trying to secure the lion's share for herself.

(Oh yeah, and I'm not going to be here very much from Sunday until Thursday, so Bakuphoon, you have my permission to pick my character up if you need us to move and I'm not around to post)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom