• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon's Den

Bobino: (please put a link to your PC next time) You begin to walk up the stairs, and find floor 1 to be a damp, smelly place. You walk wherever there arent puddles, and, all of a sudden, a female ekans jumps at you. Catch it or move on?

Blazieaura:

You jump over the horsea and continue walking. You see some guy tussling with an ekans, but ignore him and keep walking. Eventually you find the stairs and move on to the next floor. You wander around, and almost et hit in the head by a swooping zubat (female). keep it or move on?

A Swablu? *looks at Altaria* Naw, I don't need one of those. Keep going.

Last edited:
Blazieaura:
You duck under the zubat and move on, eventually finding the stairs. You start walking and here a shreaking behind you. It is the same zubat. It appears the random number gods think you are destined for each other. Keep her or move on?

Eonrider: You ignore the swablu and keep on walking. You leave the floor and continue walking, and almost get bit by a low flying (female) golbat. keep it or move on?

Eonrider: congrats, you have caught a female golbat
golbat

Blazieaura: You ignore the zubat and keep walking, but it keeps following. Distracted, you fall into a crack and land on a cushion back on the land. You here a speaker say GAME OVER

Bobino: (please put a link to your PC next time) You begin to walk up the stairs, and find floor 1 to be a damp, smelly place. You walk wherever there arent puddles, and, all of a sudden, a female ekans jumps at you. Catch it or move on?

Sweet, I don't have any of those yet. I'll take it, thanks.

melodic harmony: you and your lanturn bounce up to the 5th floor. You begin to walk and are immediatly confronted by a male swablu. catch it or move on?

Ooh, tempting. But, a male...nahh, I'll pass. I prefer female Swablu =3

Also, just as a note - if you get lazy and don't feel like typing out my whole name, feel free to shorten it. Most people use MH but I prefer Melody or Harmony =3

MH: you walk by the swablu, paying little interest. You eventually find the stairs, and move on to the next floor. While wlking, something swoops at your head. A female Golbat. Keep it or move on?

Back
Top Bottom