• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

When I was in preschool, I had this wierd dream, where we were in the schoold, and we were in a line like soldiers. On students was hyperly hopping between us telling us what to do. He forgot me, but everyone just disappeared. Then my teacher was on stage, and literally said 'Blahblah-blaaaah,blahblah'. Then a seemily real Trex appeared on stage and ate her. I tried to hide, but the was only a signle chair. I got behind hit, ducked down, and pulled it to me. It pushed itself back up, no matter what! Then suddenly I was picked up by the dino, and it was controlled by my peers. I was dropped in the head and asked why I didn't do my part of the plan.

Apparently, as 'they' told me later, I was to be in charge of the weapons, like Missiles, Flamethrowers and stuff.

Yes I remember it perfectly from like 16 years ago but I cant remember what I had for breakfast or the color of my hair/eyes.

Well, let's see. A week or so ago, I dreamed that I was starting at a new school, and we were on a class trip. I only remember that we ended up in a large cafe where there were a lot of arcade machines, with games like Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Bros 1, etc.
I found a machine with Super Mario Bros. 2 - 2. As in, it was number 2 of the second game. MAKES PERFECT SENSE. Anyway, the controller was a kind of big, gray touch-board, which had many round, white buttons and arrows. You had to put in money, and the note above the money-slot said: "5 kr*: 1 round, 10 kr: 2 or 3 rounds, 30 kr: no refunds" and other stuff about the money, but that's all I remember. Anyway, I had trouble putting the money in, for some reason, and I couldn't find enough. After a while, the girl behind me in the line wanted to try, and then I found enough money. I put on 15 kr, which gave me either 3 or 5 lives, I don't remember.
You could choose between Mario, Daisy and another character who was either Luigi or Toad. The characters were in SBM1-style (and Daisy was a Peach-recolor), but the backgrounds and platforms were in SMB2-style. I played as Daisy.
The first stage included a very high platform. You had to go to the right from here, and wait for the water to rise up so you could swim though a hole in the "roof". Bowser stood under this hole in the first round(and he was in a very different style from the rest) and I ran into him as I was unprepared. The next rounds, Bowser got replaced with a Boss Bass(big cheep-cheep).

* kr="kroner", which is the currency of Norway.

Last edited:
Oh my god, I'd just remembered this last night.

So last year I had this really weird period of "AM I STRAIGHT OR NOT *confusion*" which, thankfully, got resolved within a few months. Right before I realized my bisexuality, though, I had a dream.

All I can remember of it is that I was my classmate's girlfriend. To this day, I still don't understand why, because although she's incredibly pretty I'm not attracted to her. Maybe it was just my brain saying "you're bisexual you weirdo when will you get it"

I had the worst dream last night :(
A lunch lady at school had accused me of "kissing" and "homosexual hugging" her, as the teacher who was suddenly calling me out on it was putting it. This teacher wouldn't tell me which lunch lady it was or the name of the student she was accusing in case she was talking to the wrong student right now, because I really didn't do this (mostly because they're behind glass sneeze guards and huge trays of food, I describe exasperatedly). She was just really sure I did it.
So I go to the office and ask the lady there if a student with my name was associated with such a charge, and the lady at the office says the record states I actually broke up the incident by striking the student who really did it in the back of the head with a book (I don't remember any of this but I don't say anything). The teacher from the lunchroom followed me into the office and she's all like, "That's a likely story" and still thinks I did it. The lady in the office agrees that the record is biased in my favor for some reason.
This really upsets me and I have no idea what to do or what to say to these people anymore, so I run out of the office crying and go to find the parking lot (because it's the end of the day) to find my friend's car where my friend, my crush and I would hang out after school last year. The parking lot is now a three-floor parking garage for some reason that each floor of the school has a door that leads to. I find the floor my friend's car parks in, but it's mostly empty except for some tattooed Hispanic guys laughing at my herp derping through the garage. My friend's car isn't there, and I realize my friend and crush weren't here today because today wasn't a mandatory day.
So, broken and sad, I walk home, and get mugged on the way back home.

I had a second dream where I became lucid and I figured out another problem I have. When I become lucid I can't control whether my dream self opens my eyes or my real self.

A few days ago, I dreamt I was going on vacation to Italy with my dad and brother. First, we were on a plane, which I don't remember much from except that it was really boring and felt like it took about 3-4 hours. The plane landed in some city, and my dad told us to just go around where we wanted and meet him later. So I started going away, farther into the city. For some reason, there were almost no other people there, and no cars or anything- just a bunch of buildings and shops on all sides. I started thinking of different things, including a figurine of Konata from Lucky Star, and I suddenly realised that it was 25th June(2011)-the day before Desucon(norwegian anime convention). I got a bit angry with my dad for making me miss it this year again, and tried to find my way back. My mom was there too, and I met her after a while. She told me he was probably on the train station. So I went there, and instead of trains, they used a yellow rollercoaster. The rollercoaster went down from a big slope inside a nearby tunnel, and stopped next to me. Oh, and on the other side of the road there was a building with a big Golbat-figure over the entrance. Under it, it said "GOLBAT: story of the eye-bats." Then I woke up.

Last edited:
Pyramid Head was also there!

Oh God I hate these dreams.

Anyway, I once had a dream waaay back in early elementary school, like first or second grade.

There was some kind of costume party for Halloween there, and I went there, even though I don't recall actually wearing a costume. Regardless, I walked in and noticed that there was some little boy dressed in a Spiderman costume just standing in the middle of everyone and not moving. So, for some reason, I took of his mask and his head was a bomb. The entire school blew up after I escaped (and no one else seemed to notice the bomb).

I also had another one where I was just walking home from the bus stop. The dream was really, really vivid, which I guess is the result of walking that route so many times. I even recall seeing a dead frog on the sidewalk in the dream, which was there in real life too. Anyway, I came up to my driveway, and there was a big black shape in it. It took me a second to realize that it was a huuuge black wasp (about the size of, say, a large dog), which sprang at me like a freaking cat or something. I thought I was going to get stung so hard that I would get impaled by that gigantic stinger, so I screamed as I felt its wings beating around me. I woke up and found that the "wings" that I felt were really just the sheets on my bed, and that I was also screaming. That's the only time a dream has ever made me scream out loud.

There are these weird dreams that I have sometimes where I feel like I'm just watching a TV show rerun. The whole thing is in third person, there's not even a "me" in the dream, and I know everything that's going to happen during the dream.

Last night I had a really shitty dream.

For some reason I lived alone in a two-story house where my normal house is. Me and these random guys were having a party with like... 500 people there. Finally I chased them out after they broke some vintage light (._.) and my legs were sore from going to the gym. So I walked a little.... then saw a cat. It was the same cat I see every morning on the way to school. I expected it to run away.... But instead it made a really scary growling noise (like a dino-cat-raptor-saurus) then got up, ran (or rather leaped like a dino-saurus) and chased after me roaring. I rang these peoples' doorbell and the let me in, shooting at the evil cat to get rid of it. They took me into a shelter in the basement, explaining how it was the cat of the armageddon. They said this would only delay its attack, and soon we'd all be dead. I woke up the next morning, the couple dead with their guts sprayed everywhere. Then I saw the cat. We stared at each other for a minute. I ran upstairs and looked outside. Dead people were everywhere. Then I turned around. The cat smiled at me and its eyes fell out. Then it said "You're next," and I ran.

Then I woke up and ran to the couch.

I don't think I've ever had a NON lucid dream 0_o

Usually, because I never stay on one topic for long, I think of something and I connect it to something else until I find a really interesting concept.

I remember there was one where I was a pokemon trainer with a gardevoir that could travel between dimensions by creating small rips in reality rather than black holes like the pokedex says. Needless to say it was awesome. Except 42 was mentioned 42 times exactly. And someone divided by 0. But I woke up before I saw what happened to them D:

Ok, wierd one here.

Me and four 'friends' (one kid was a kid my mind made up) were riding in a truck with Santa to go to the north pole. But up there we buy an extension cord and a metal tin with soap in it. Then somehow we end up in TCoD ASB Central, and use the stuff to make a bomb, and blow up the PRO. Then we frame Santa for it and he gets arrested. The scene the cuts to a local plaza with a hardware store and grocerymart connected. We go in and shop around, and I meet my four 'bombing buddies' in an aisle with litterally millions of batteries and we get more stuuf to make a new bomb. We somehow see Santa pull up and look for us. A cop sees him and interrogates him in the parking lot. Santa rats us out, and then some random person shows up ((apparently my mind made up a random image for Negrek)) and fixes the PRO but has us arrested. In the squad car, we here the Bed Intruder Song playing((my friends was playing it in the kitchen)) and I wake up.

I had a weird dream...at least I think it was a dream....

I woke up sleeping at the computer. It was on and the clock said "5:42 PM". I knew that wasn't right and when I looked at it again it said "5:43 AM" so I assumed I misread it. I think I then got into my bed and went to sleep.

It could've been real, but I went to bed in my bed last night and turned the computer off that night too. It was off when I woke up this morning too. I'm kinda scared that I sleepwalk now....

I basically have two types of dreams: fairly heartwarming, good dreams and... well, not quite nightmares but often things that are extremely close.

The last dream I remember? Heheh...

It was a fairly long dream, actually - huge amounts of stuff going on, various places in the dream... It was essentially a huge fantasy adventure through a fictional universe that my mind apparently invented. The only thing I remember, though, makes me think my mind is incredibly demented. :huh:

Well... there was this forest. I entered it in the middle of the night - it didn't seem to be too bad. The landscape was a bit lighter than normal so even though it was dark outside I could still see where I was going. The trees and plants weren't odd at all. They were completely ordinary in all respects. The only thing I thought was odd was that there was little animal life to speak of.

So I traveled through the forest for a while more, and then the sun started to rise. And then the fog came.

Apparently the entire forest was hated and feared by everyone around it because during the day this absolutely blinding haze starts to settle down in the forest. From remembering what I saw, it was an incredibly bright yellow murk that was for some reason so blinding that I felt I constantly had to close my eyes in order to keep from hurting my eyes. I could only see a few feet away from me at most when I walked, and despite the fact that the forest was fairly quiet during the day I kept hearing rather ethereal, distorted noises coming from somewhere in the forest - I'm not quite sure where.

The forest was, aptly enough, called "Daymare." Nobody knew exactly how long it had existed, or why the fog settled down during the day, or why there was almost no sign of animals there; that's just how it was. But if there were any animals there, what would they be like? You wouldn't be able to see them because of the thick, impenetrable fog, that's sure enough. But if they did exist, there'd be no way of telling exactly what the animals would be because Daymare was so unlike any cursed forest I'd ever seen before I had no idea what was within. Heck, even the fog could have easily been some sentient being, waiting and watching me... And I would have no way of knowing.

I got out of the forest all right and continued through the dream, but... Daymare was for some reason freakishly creepy. I remember barely anything else about the dream. Daymare just sticks out to me.

I was at my dad's house and my puppy was gone. We were, like, trying to replace it with another puppy because it pooped in the house and everytime we looked at another puppy I would cry, "It's not as good as Baby Brother!" Eventually we gave up and went to my elementary school, where my stepmom worked. I guess some natural disaster was happening, because all of a sudden we had to try and get all of the kids in the classroom back to our house, where they could be safe. One girl had lost her little sister, and I had to go on some long arduous trip to get her back. Once I found her, I shrunk her so that she fit in the palm of my hand and we returned to my house. All of a sudden my dog ran out and pooped on the floor again.

I don't know why I have such crazy dreams.

Not exactly a dream, but apparently I've been talking in my sleep lately.

My mom said that when she walked by my room yesterday morning, she heard me randomly blurt out "You know that's crap!", or something along those lines. I don't remember any dreams from that night, though.

You think YOU have sleep talking; I can hold a conversation fluently in my sleep, when I'm not even conscious. I have even been known to navigate my house, stairs included, while Im completely asleep. My mom tells me about it the next morning and I'm like, "WTF".

Oh, for the record, I have woken up before to find myself attempting to climb up the wall. I'm not even kidding.

Oh boy, dreams. I have a ton of them. My brain comes up with the weirdest things when I sleep.
Telling them all in detail would probably fill up an entire book, so I'll instead write short summaries of the ones I remember the most.

- Another ice age came and killed off all humans, a new intelligent race of human monkey people evolved that lived on an ice skating rink hiding from tigers. They discover ancient human books and learn to read, restarting it all and creating a new civilization. They build a school and create a language which letters are all different pictures of Naruto's head.
- I am an anthropomorphic boar riding on a train. I keep eating the big greasy deep fried thing covered in sugar and spilling it everywhere. I almost drop it and have to get up, stumbling around and bumping into people. I spill ketchup on an old woman's shirt and tries to wipe it off, but she just gets angry and turns into a dog. While all this is happening a woman keeps flirting with me. I finally get the point, drop all the stupid food, and go to sit next to her. Turns out she is actually a gargoyle and has come to join me in a quest to save the world. Then I buy a mummified crocodile head.
- Man falls in love with fish, and ask it to marry him. After a long discussion the fish asks if he's cheating on her. Man kisses fish and then eats her. The rest of the dream was basically the barn level from Conker's Bad Fur Day.
- Me and a group of people go through a haunted fairground with evil clowns. We go through lots of things, then a guy has a shapeshifting battle with the master clown. They turn into bigger and bigger guns until one turns into a bomb and blows everyone up, and everyone died. We became ghosts and met the ghosts of Luke Skywalker, Pikachu and a giant panda.
- I am a mute kangaroo like creature. I float on a giant lilypad in a river in a purple jungle and shoot out of a bazooka cookies at a old bearded man flying on a cloud. Later the lilypad grows legs and I travel through the desert.
- My room is full of kittens. Everywhere. This is actually not a good dream, but a bad one. They are climbing all over the room, in my bed and hiding everywhere. They are too young to make it on their own, I have to find them all and count them and make sure they don't go anywhere, and they have to be fed milk formula every hour or they will die.
- One of the first nightmares I can remember from my childhood: I go to my oldest sister's room. it is neon pink, and has moving pictures covering the wall of lips with bright red lipstick smearing blood on roasted potatoes and eating them. I scream in horror and try to run out, but the room is detaching from the rest of the building, floating away into black space with me trapped in that horrible room.

And that's just a short list of them. I have tons of these, and I remember most of them pretty well. Some of them are realistic-ish, like the kitten one which is based on when my sister's cat had kittens and abandoned them, while some are just completely insane, like the kangaroo one.

I was turned into a male fire-breathing lion and I was abandoned by my parents because I learned how to speak the language of fish. wut

Dreamt last night that I found HeartGold and SoulSilver in a charity shop for a fiver each, but the woman at the till wouldn't let me buy them. I was really sad when I woke up ):

I had this weird dream a few nights back where this non-existent-in-reality female friend whom I was talking to over webcam started trying to be all sexy and what have you (except in a really exaggerated dream-like way). And then I was all "I'm gay". And then that dream ended!

Oh, also, when I was much younger, I used to have this recurring sort-of-nightmare where my family and I were on holiday in some really weird place that was a sort of mixture between a rainforest and a savannah, which also had mountains. On the first night of the dream, I'd be exploring alone since we split up, and I'd come across this big cave entrance, from which a sort of giant which vaguely resembled a fifty-foot Incredible Hulk ran out. I'd turn and run, and the dream would end, and then the night after, I'd dream that my family and I were running down a hill in the same place with the monster chasing us. It would then switch to us all sat in its stomach, which I remember to be a rather small empty space made of pink and yellow flesh. And we'd sit there and be all "OH NO WHAT CAN WE DO". And then the dream would end.

Here's a dream from a month ago. I was playing one of the Guitar Hero games on the hardest difficulty level. I was doing the song Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce when Pennywise, the scary monster clown from It appeared on my couch. I just ignored him and kept playing, and he said, "Hey Sammy, you got Prince Albert in a can? You do? Well ya let the poor guy out! HOO HA! HOO HA! HOO HAH! HOO HAH!". He kept with the "HOO HAH! HOO HAH!" laughter for about thirty seconds, and ended up throwing off my concentration and making me lose. I got pissed and yelled, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO? GO CRAWL IN YOUR SHTTY SEWER AND DIE YOU RETARD!!!". I expected him to keep tormenting me, or reveal his fangs and claws and proceed to kill me, but he actually started bawling his eyes out. I felt like a real jerk for blowing up on him and making him cry, so I offered to take him out to Pizza Hut to get some food. He cheered up, so we got in a beat up truck and got a pizza. We came back, ate, watched some Rurouni Kenshin, then the dream ended with us playing Guitar Hero 3.

Most Kickass dream I ever had.

The guy who broke my heart asked me to follow him home. All of a sudden it got really crowded and I tried to follow him through the crowd, though I just ended up getting lost. I tried texting him to ask where he was, and I realized I left my phone at home. I woke up screaming his name and sobbing.

Back
Top Bottom