• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

I had this huge space all to myself with a gigantic TV. I was planning to hook up and organize all of my video game stuff too. And then, I woke up. T_T

(My dreams aren't very exciting, as you can see)

My sister had an extremely amusing dream yesterday that she told me about; she and I were trapped in a gymnasium by an evil Dawn French and Sarah Parish as that creepy spider-thing she plays in the Doctor Who Christmas special when the Doctor meets Donna for the first time. It was apparently quite scary.

I had one of those really vivid dreams last night, the ones where you wake up and breathe a sigh of relief.

I'm walking down the street talking to some lady and she's telling me about how much she loves the city we're in. Then I guess she left, because then I found myself standing in front of a door with a Christmas wreath hanging on it with absolutely no one else around. It looked really nasty and overgrown, so I fixed it (which involved me tearing pieces off and eating them, but that's not important). Then I left leaving it looking all nice and everything, and later on, I see people standing outside the door complaining about the wreath and asking "WHO DID THIS?!" and I was all "Uh, not me". Then it turned into this huge scandal and everyone's going nuts like it's a crime scene and they're trying to find out whodunnit. All I remember thinking for the rest of the dream is being afraid that I would get caught, feeling like I let my family down, and wondering whether or not I should keep the secret from my mom (that was the part that really tore me up the most for some reason.) The first thing I thought when I woke up was "IT'S A FUCKING CHRISTMAS WREATH!"

I've had several other dreams that feel incredibly real until I wake up. One was where I beat up another girl in the women's restroom because she made me angry or something, and it ended up all over the national news and everyone hated me. There was another dream where two dolls tried to kill me...

There was also a really fucked up dream where my friend and I thought her mom was killed in a car crash, and we went to the morgue to identify her. Some bald guy in a cowboy hat was there and he showed us where the body was. I remember looking at the body (it turned out that it wasn't my friend's mom), but then I looked over the counter... let's just say that there were cardboard boxes with dead bodies stuffed in them. I won't get into the gross details. :X

I've had so many weird dreams, there are too many to tell. D: Some of them are kind of gory though...

My dream last night was simple, but I don't remember many details. I remember that I was watching Dragon Ball Z (Kai?) with my sister, and we were watching Krillin (almost typed Kirlia o_O) fight some small white-colored enemy while I ate vanilla yogurt.

I can't remember anything in detail any more... Dx I hope I have a cool dream tonight about which I can remember more than two sentences.

I was a fish and I fell in love with a handsome fishman and we created a whole new world together. Then my best friend admitted to being in love with me and everything got awkward, so I turned myself into a human and started looking for some rare copy of the Astro Boy manga. I found it at my old elementary school library, and I tried to steal it, but a bunch of little kids distracted me by asking me for money. I must be smoking something in my sleep.

I had a dream that me and some TCoD people wandered into a Pokemon slavery camp, and then were forced to become Pokemon. In this world, Pokemon were used as slaves and not friends of humans. They were looked down on. Ironically, it was set in the real world. They turned me into a Flaaffy and I found a weird aerosol-like can of spray which somehow had a little spinning fan and allowed the holder to fly away on it like a helicopter.

So I flew away and escaped to America (because somehow, I was in Japan) and to New York. I went into a fancy restaurant as the police was after me. They chased me for a while and my mom was trying to hide me from them, not even noticing that I was transformed. In the end, everything somehow ended like a really sappy movie with a happy ending. People and Pokemon working together and stuff as I gave a speech about how everything was ridiculous.

And then we have this other dream I just had today. I had a dream that I met Butterfree in real life and she was my hairdresser. She kept smiling at me for some odd reason. Yes, insane. And then I met Mike the Foxhog (Meowth) and he and I went on odd adventures whilst driving a car involving also an apartment flat.

I had a dream that me and some TCoD people wandered into a Pokemon slavery camp, and then were forced to become Pokemon. In this world, Pokemon were used as slaves and not friends of humans. They were looked down on. Ironically, it was set in the real world. They turned me into a Flaaffy and I found a weird aerosol-like can of spray which somehow had a little spinning fan and allowed the holder to fly away on it like a helicopter.

So I flew away and escaped to America (because somehow, I was in Japan) and to New York. I went into a fancy restaurant as the police was after me. They chased me for a while and my mom was trying to hide me from them, not even noticing that I was transformed. In the end, everything somehow ended like a really sappy movie with a happy ending. People and Pokemon working together and stuff as I gave a speech about how everything was ridiculous.

And then we have this other dream I just had today. I had a dream that I met Butterfree in real life and she was my hairdresser. She kept smiling at me for some odd reason. Yes, insane. And then I met Mike the Foxhog (Meowth) and he and I went on odd adventures whilst driving a car involving also an apartment flat.

This has the makings of either a really good or really bad RP.

I had a really kickass dream last night, except I can't remember the details as vividly as I used to be able to. Ever since I got a new dream journal, it's been impossible for me to recall my dreams.
I know it involved:
- Some sort of evil Pokemorph group that acted similar to the Dark Forest from Warriors (recruiting people). They were recruiting people at my school to join their side.
- There was a female Pokemon (I think she was a Dusknoir) who wore two masks that gave her power to use Pokemon attacks. She was the leader of the evil Pokemorphs. I was the leader of the good team.
- Something about a huge war between evil Pokemorphs and Good Pokemorphs. The evil ones wore suits that looked like they came straight out of Tron.
- I'm pretty sure there was something about the Star Driver anime in there too, seeing as I watched the first episode before I went to bed.

When I woke up in the middle of the night, I attempted to go back into the dream to see what would happen next. Instead I dreamt about waking up earlier than my alarm because my dad decided to mow the lawn or something :/

Not exactly a dream (or at least if there was one, I don't remember it)... but one time a couple months ago my mom apparently heard me sleep-talking. According to her I said something along the lines of "You know that's crap!" I wonder what I was talking about.

Also, more recently I had a dream that I was in some IRC chatroom and changed my name to "Fnrrf the Hedgehog." Which makes no sense. Fnrrf isn't actually supposed to be a name, and the hedgehog thing is just completely out of nowhere... and I rarely ever go in chatrooms. (I used to go in #tcod occasionally with the name "Evil Pimento" for a while, back before mIRC stopped letting me use it for free, but that's about it.)

I had a dream that my father and stepmom made friends with my ex's grandfather, and they had figured out that the grandfather was the one who got my ex into drugs. I then attempted to kill said grandfather for taking away the man I loved from me. Damn, my dreams have been sucking lately.

Okay, I had two weird dreams, with one person that was in both.

Okay, so it was my birthday, for some reason. Three guys came to my house. Two I don't remember, and I probably didn't know. Then there was the third person. He was someone in a book I was reading, and that is probably why I remembered him. Stuff happened, and then we were in a large store, kinda like a Wal-Mart, but maybe a toy store. I SWEAR I've seen the same store in other dreams. I don't remember much, except that I ran into my Geometry teacher in an aisle.

The next dream I was dead for some reason, and was in what looked like a classroom, but one unlike the one in my school. There where living people in the room, as well as other spirits. There was this one guy who saw me, and was about to scream when I put my hand over his mouth and others dragged him off into another room (I guess that we were like Substantial Spirits or something, and I somehow knew that the guy's name was Sheldon). Going into the next room seemed to make the guy pass into another world. I guess we were in like the Spirit Realm or something, because everyone I saw was a spirit. I went looking for Erak, the guy from the book (How I knew he was there, I have no idea). I came into another room, a /very/ large one, with color-coded benches full of spirits (Arranged kinda like Super Bowl benches, except without the field, and the benches stopped at about the 20 yard line by a wall). I sat down at a blue one and scanned the crowd, seeing a rainbow area with one small bench, with only Erak sitting there. I started towards him, then thought better of it and asked the spirit beside me if we were allowed to move to other benches. He replied with something along the lines of "Yeah, why wouldn't we?" I continued along my way, then came to the beginning of the rainbow section. The rainbow came from completely random-shaped parts of the floor colored with random bright colors. For some reason you had to make your way through the area by stepping on a path of patches of a few depressed blocks that slowly rose to ground level. I made my way through, almost not finishing, to the bench where Erak sat, and we talked for a minute. Then I woke up.

Last edited:
So I had this dream about some random person form my elementary school showing up at my high school, and deciding she was going to completely destroy all my current friendships. After she succeed I decided I was going to create a new friend base through video games.

So I went home and searched for all sorts of games, but the main one was Aquarius. When I hit the register button I got a package containing this helmet. Turns out Aquarius literally puts you in the game through this virtual reality helmet. There are a few problems with this though, it somehow connects to your nervous system, and you feel everything that happens while you play the game, and the only way to log out is to die. As you can imagine logging out is amazingly unpleasant, but the helmet also shoots this chemical into your system that makes you crave the game, and so you continue to play it anyway.

When I entered the game I choose to be a thief, and it was almost like I completely forgot why I was playing the game. So I went through a bit of it alone, finally I came to a fight that it was obvious I was going to lose, and ironically enough it was PvP. So It was towards the end, and my dreaming self is hurting pretty bad, and this huge viking warrior guy holds the battle axe over his head ready to kill me, and then I was awoken by my alarm clock.

Last Friday, I dreamt that it was Sunday(last day of Raikou event), and I went to a friend's house late in the evening to download Raikou over Wi-Fi for Soulsilver(because mom's net doesn't support ds wi-fi for some reason), because I remembered that, oh shit, I haven't got it yet and there's little time left!. Only that when I was downloading it, it wasn't a Raikou or for Pokemon games anymore, but a downloadable event "collectible" for Super Mario 64 DS. Yes, in my dream, the game had a spot on the menu for "collectibles"(the game menu looked completely different, by the way) which again were divided into various categories. The one I went into was filled with various Mario pictures from different series(I can only remember a Mario with sunglasses in the Sunshine pose, and a few small 2D Mario Kart pictures), and the background was a beach for some reason. Some of these were download-exclusive too. Oh, and for some reason, when I went over to her I was still at my house. Being a dream, all this made perfect sense at the moment.
I also remember something about cosplay that I can't remember, and at some point in the dream I also went down to the city(which was not the actual city, but a city the dream made up) to buy a book/comic from Outland(a manga/fantasy store). There was no one in the city, except for me, an unnamed friend only existing in the dream, and a small, red car that would drive by us now and then. Later in the dream, after I had got home again, I realized that it was the completely wrong book, and suspected some clever bastard of having switched the covers somehow. In other words, nothing was what it started as, or what it is in real life.

What the hell? I had been playing a lot of Super Mario 64 DS recently, and it was right before the Raikou event, so that would explain that part, I guess?

Also, on another note, I think I was almost able to lucid dream some time last month. (Lucid dreams are, for those who don't know, dreams where you realize you're awake in the dream, and can more or less control the dream yourself.) I only remember the very end of the dream, where I was walking down and unknown, snowy road for some reason. Then, out of the blue, I found out that hey, this is a dream! I instantly tried doing such things as trying to fly and maknig things appear, but... nothing. Instantly after this, I sadly found out that the moment I realised it was a dream, I had started waking up slowly and gradually. So meh.

Last edited:
I had some crazy dream about a tribe of cannibals called the Dogs, and they had killed almost every human on Earth. I was one of the survivors and I was hiding on top of a bunkbed when I met a cannibal girl, the daughter of the cannibal chieftain, and she was a vegetarian. We became close friends and she defended me from her fellow tribesmen. I was finally accepted by them and adopted into the tribe, and I was sent on a mission with my friend to help save a cannibalistic couple's baby. When I went to save their baby, they thought I was hurting it, so they tried to eat me. After a long time of evading them whilst explaining to them what I was doing, they finally calmed down and took their baby back.

I dunno, none get extrodinaiily strange (other than the earthquake in winnipeg dream I had last night. I hid from it by lying on a pile of rubble.

I've had a lot of weird dreams recently, though unfortunately most of them I only remember early in the morning after I wake up (I end up forgetting them throughout the day if I don't immediately write them down or tell someone about them, so I only remember "I had a weird dream" rather than what the dream actually was.)

One that I do still remember, though, had me and some other person (I can't remember who this was... I think it was a girl, but I have no idea who) wandering around in some old building, either a church or a really big house. And we found a kitchen with the lights on even though the rest of the building was mostly dark. The kitchen was completely empty except for a bottle of chocolate syrup on the table, which was shaped more like a bottle of motor oil and had "MADE IN CHINA" written on it in huge block letters. Apparently, this was a sign that Red China was trying to take over the world using Communist chocolate syrup... somehow.

I think the dream actually went on longer than that (though the China-taking-over-the-world-with-chocolate-syrup part somehow got completely ignored after that point), but I can't remember much of the rest.

I have a dream involving my great grandfathers light-gray coloured Skoda 105 (which i own now ) It has been standing in a garage since '97 and is still there.

OK there is a Red '86 Daihatsu Cuore really nice driving alot in my town in reality , In the dream the old Skoda was on the streets light-gray and looking like new with the old license plates on, "A 416" and we were driving in it downtown my mom and me and my grandmother. And then later we saw a car accident , A RED Daihatsu Cuore '86 and another car... I started to be scared about it but then we saw it wasn't damaged at all I was so happy. then the dream ended.

Wow haha my car looked so nice in the dream <3 It is now standing in a garage, can't be seen from Dust!

I ad a dream where I went into a shop selling various weird things, including gaming-related merchandise. And there I saw a big sweater-shirt with "All your base are belong to us" on it. I wanted it along with not really wanting it, because it was a weird shade of blue, with giant bright orange letters and some unrelated white text in two or three places, so it looked really tacky. It was also too big, and made you look fat. This was also the prize for winning a special Mario game in the style of the Galaxy games, where you had to defeat 4 mini-bosses to win the shirt. The level itself was in the middle of the store, and when you went over there, you "turned into" Mario and was somehow able to control yourself like in the game. I defeated two, because I only wanted it halfways.

Last edited:
Okay, every time I have a dream regarding school, it's always in my grade school (with my high school classes...what) and I always get lost on my way to history.

Back
Top Bottom