• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

The last one I can remember was from a couple of nights ago.

So as a summarized version of it, pretty much my dad was planning to blow us up (for whatever reason). There were two creatures who told me of this plan, a nine-headed snake who can hide eight of them at will, and I suppose a pig. After a bunch of weird moments that involved said-animals, we evacuated the house (though my grandma said to leave her) and we left as it blew up. And for some reason, there were credits that said I did voices... one of them being Woody Woodpecker who was never in the dream except for when it was mentioned.

It was creepy and weird. I never want a dream like that again.

I was at a local bar by myself except for my best friend, when I met up with the boys who got my ex-boyfriend into drugs. I started yelling at them for ruining my life, and then my ex appeared out of nowhere with his arm around this ugly Indian girl's waist. He said he'd rather have sex with the ugliest girl in the world than me, and I replied, "Well, you might as well be having sex with me if I'm so ugly and you're attracted to ugly girls." He took this into consideration and then violently had sex with me. Not a fun dream.

I had a dream where I was buying an ostrich at a store. When I picked up the ostrich to get it to my car, it sat on me, and I couldn't breathe. When I woke up one of my cats was sleeping on my face.

I've had dreams about floating over a landscape before. They were extremely weak, just hovering there and looking at slightly blurry grass and flowers. But once, I decided to do something else in that kind of dream.
I changed the direction and went down. When I was very close to the ground, I started going in a horizontal direction again though I didn't want it. After waking up and falling asleep again several times, I finally managed to get under the ground. It looked like falling into a hole with walls of soil. Later (I think it was after another interruption), the walls turned into rock. Even later, they disappeared completely, everything turned red (you surely know what that's supposed to mean), and I felt strange. Not bad, it was a positive strange feeling. Then, I appeared above the surface again, there were hills and some text was moving up, like credits in the end of a movie. I felt as if my toes were being twisted (which was obviously sort of bad, but it wasn't extremely painful) and then I woke up.
I tried to do this in a dream again two times, but the first time, the "brown section" of the underground was not that linear and I couldn't even get into the "gray section".
The second time, it took place in a city (I remember being in a subway), and I could actually feel when I bumped into the floor. I had to stare a hole in the floor (it works in some dreams) and then go down. The "red section" didn't feel as great as the original dream, however.

I was playing Pokemon and my team was defeated by a sing Flying-type, so I got frustrated and started to play with these Halo action figures. Suddenly, a flood raged through the town and I lost a couple of my Halo figurines but still kept my Master Chief one. Then the house that I lived in caught on fire, and one person had to stay back at the house. My crush decided that he would be the one to sacrifice himself, so I gave him a kiss before he went off and told him I loved him. My and my friend Ronnie than boarded a train to escape the explosion and fire and then Ronnie decided to go back and sacrifice herself to save my crush. After she died, me and my crush lived a long and happy life together and had a son. My crush was deathly afraid of Pokemon, but I convinced him to give our son a PokeBall and my Master Chief action figure.

Just woke up a little bit ago, after a dream about being in an amusement park on a Sunday, coming across a group of Muslims and a group of Amish people (not at the same time), and ultimately eating some sort of brownie-ice cream-cookie sundae thing.
I wonder if it just meant I was hungry since I slept in.
Oh, and there was a like seven year old black kid who asked me when the vendors opened.
Guess my dream was more diverse than I thought.
And the Amish were heading out, but the Muslims were heading in. Wonder if that means anything... I tend toward no.

Last edited:
Had a short (but still pretty strange) dream last night.

I was at my school, and the Indian twin sisters from Harry Potter (the Patils, I think? I can't remember their first names, it's been forever since I finished reading the Harry Potter books...) were both there for some reason. And they had both gotten multiple lip piercings... which was apparently the only way to tell them apart (they had them in different places.) Of course, I couldn't tell which one was which anyway because I couldn't remember either of their names (not even in the dream!), but oh well.

Anyway, I bumped into them right outside one of the buildings at school and talked to them for a little while (I can't remember what about), and one kind of wandered off somewhere while I was talking to the other.

Last night I had a dream where I was on Skyarrow Bridge with my archeops, and then a braviary swooped down and took off with me, and my archeops and golurk had to fight it off.

It was actually pretty cool.

Than I had some dream where I battled someone with a volcarona and gigalith on Skyarrow Bridge... again.

I had a dream about finding a shiny. I couldn't catch it, and so I didn't save and turned off the game. I did a lot of things and didn't save before the shiny, too.

I think... I think I had a dream where I saw a shiny, but I'm not sure...
Also, I had a dream where a game came out (I think it was Star Ocean...) and it came out on the PS2 for some reason that not even my dream self could fanthom, and then I guess I went inside of the game (never did buy it), and stuff happened, and then there was (I think) a Metroid-ish part. And stuff.
Ect.

I had a dream that I was stuck on a desert island with a bunch of films (that I could somehow watch) where people get stuck on desert islands (Road to El Dorado and Castaway were definitely there). It was all very self-referential.

Two odd dreams last night, one really short and the other fairly long.

Dream #1: I was talking to some guy who was apparently very racist and refused to buy Pokémon Black because he thought having that version would slowly transform him into a black guy. I wondered if that meant that having White made you turn albino, or possibly into a Klan member.

Dream #2: Partly Bleach-based, so if you're unfamiliar with the series you may be slightly confused by some of the terms and such... but oh well.

I was traveling around in some suburb-type area with this Arrancar guy who looked a lot like Slash, but without the hat and with Arrancar-type clothes. Apparently he had gotten into a fight with Ichigo the day before (this part wasn't actually in the dream, just mentioned at the start of it) but had managed to regenerate his wounds and was now back at full health; he originally wanted a rematch but I somehow convinced him that he should just go and get the stuff that he left behind at the scene of the fight instead.

We found the house where Ichigo and several other people were staying (Orihime was there, and at least a few other random people I can't remember) and they all kind of freaked out when the Arrancar guy showed up, not expecting him to have recovered from the fight that quickly, especially since Ichigo was still kind of beat up. After straightening things out, we got the stuff back (Arrancar guy's weapon, which was some kind of really long trident thing, and a bunch of random kitchen utensils: a hotdog fork, a big chef's knife, a meat-tenderizing hammer, some spoons, etc.) and then left. The nameless Arrancar guy mentioned that all the chef equipment actually belonged to Tesla (another Arrancar, though this one actually exists in the series) and we had to take it back to him. Tesla apparently was a chef in the dream, for some reason. After mentioning that, he got out a phone and apparently called somebody in Hueco Mundo to let them know he was coming back, then opened up a Garganta that we both jumped into.

...except instead of taking us to Hueco Mundo, something went wrong and we ended up in some other place that looked like a haunted house that kept going on forever and had no exit. There were a bunch of random '90s-looking people hanging around there, who were apparently dead and believed that the place they were at was "the least-crappy part of Hell." Apparently, in the least-crappy part of Hell you just kind of hang out and have parties and listen to music all the time until eventually you're ready to go to Heaven, or something like that (one guy actually had this happen while we were there, teleporting out with a Star Trek transporter-like effect except shiny and yellow.) Anyway, random Arrancar dude kind of freaked out when we got in there and zipped off to try and figure out what happened and how we ended up in the wrong place, leaving me to wander around the place by myself for a while (carrying Tesla's chef gear the whole time) and talk to the random dead '90s people. Apparently nobody new had come in there for years, so the dead guys who were already there assumed that some apocalyptic event must have happened that killed off every human on Earth around the same time that they all got there (I guess they thought that everyone goes to the least-crappy part of Hell when they die, or something like that.)

Before the Arrancar guy showed up again or anyone could figure out what had happened, though, I woke up.

So last night I dreamed I was on the Forensics team at my high school. (basically public speaking, for those not in the know, not forensic science though that would be cool) Now, this wouldn't be important, except that we had a tournament at our school for some reason, on a school day, scheduled last minute, in one of the classrooms, being used during non-existent period nine by a class taught by the queen of scary nuns. Upon informing her that we needed the class for forensics, I was basically, in different words, informed that I was a violent bitch (which I am, but that's beside the point).

And then later I got a text message from some anonymous person telling me to go kill myself. Fun dream.

The violent bitch part came back to haunt me later when I went to hit my friend over the head with a couple papers. I felt so horrible for that.

So I had a dream about Star Wars. (It was kindA weird that I dreamt this, as I haven't watched it in EVER) So yeah, it was the Clone Wars and I was a Battle Droid. They all looked normal, except they where painted black with a few navy blue areas. We (By "we" I mean myself and a ton of other Battle Droids) where in something that seemed to be a ship that was providing Droids for battle, and we were marching towards the exit. I was last in one of two collumns marching, and all of a sudden the Droid next to me and I shifted colors and became fully navy blue instead of mostly black. Both of us, suprised by this, stumbled into the Droids in front of us, which caused us to shift colors again to the normal color scheme. Soon, we reached the exit, and had to parachute down because we were high above the skirmish. On the way there, we became like bros and decided to stick together. When it was finally my turn, I realized that I didn't know whether or not I was wearing a parachute, but the guy behind me offered to hold onto the chord as I jumped out. So it was Bro and I, just floating towards the edge of the battle and talking, (I don't remember what it was about, but I think we agreed to stay out of the battle) when we floated by Anakin Skywalker, who was also floating for some reason, but he decided not to hack our faces off for some reason. Then the dream ends.

I just remembered a sort of amusing dream my brother told me about 3-4 years ago. We were going on a trip with our family(us, and two of our uncles+aunts and their kids), and driving through a road in this snowy forest. Everyone went out of the car(apparently, everyone was in the same car) and him, me and our younger cousins started wandering off on our own, farther into the forest. After a while, we found a place where they had a merry-go-round, and a house nearby. We tried this, and rode on it until some cranky old woman ran out of the house and started chasing us away.

Apparently, strange dreams run in the family. xD

I had a rather sad dream last night... My sister and I just got into Bleach, and it was on TV last night, so we were going to watch it, but then my sister decided to rent the second episode on iTunes instead. I watched the first few minutes of the episode that was on TV, which was apparently really far in the series. I had no idea what was going on, but I knew it would spoil something big. After the first few minutes, my sister and I just watched the second episode, but I did get an idea of what happened.

Last night, my dream was that I was sleeping, and then I woke up to My Immortal by Evanescence on my iPod-type thing (even though I don't have that song on my iPod), which reminded me of what happened, and I was sad.

That aside, I also dreamed that it was snowing, and I thought it was strange since it was (supposed to be) the morning of March 27th (which it actually is) and it's been way too warm for it to snow lately. I was then in the kitchen, with my dad and a whole bunch of random people; apparently there was a party. Then I was watching the news on TV and realized that the newscasters were talking about hurricanes. After a moment, the TV turned to a view of the ocean, and one of the two newscasters said something like, "I don't think those are regular tides. I think a hurricane's coming!" The waves were actually normal-sized, but everyone in the house started to panic anyway, and I ran downstairs with my sister. Huge winds started to blow, and I pushed my sister (who was really scared) and myself against a downstairs wall near the basement. Somehow, the winds made the windows break, and I saw shattered glass break all over the floor at the base of the stairs to my left (there's a window in the door that gives an entrance about halfway down the stairwell). That scared me.

Then, things finally started to calm down -- it was probably the eye of the hurricane -- and my sister and I moved into the basement. For some reason, there were windows all around the basement, which has concrete walls in real life, and it had lots of shelves of biking equipment. I took a helmet from one of them and put it on, and hid under one of the shelves. I stayed there for a few minutes, but nothing happened for the rest of my dream...

When I woke up and remembered my dream, I was depressed about it for a few minutes. I feel fine now, though.

I was transformed into a mule and transported into the world of Animal Crossing. I then fell in love with a female crocodile and got pregnant by her, but this rooster was convinced that he was the father anyway. I then hid away from everyone and started living with Guard Duck from Pearls Before Swine, and he kept me safe and well-fed. Then the rooster came back and started yelling at me and calling me a skank and then said he would leave me and never see me again. He then stormed away, Guard Duck yelling curse words and threats after him.

And then my mom woke me up to have some blueberry pancakes. :)

I've just remembered a dream in which I fell from an enormous cake while hanging on my blanket. It seemed scary then.

And last night, I had a dream that was scary as well, but the scariness made sense (but some parts of the dream didn't).
There was supposed to be a ritual which would summon a demon (or monster) that would make the weather bad for some time. Later, it turned out that someone performed the ritual prematurely (and in Russian) and the demon/monster was in our world, presumably near the place where I lived in the dream. Then I was leaving the house with my family, but we probably planned to return. I was afraid that the demon/monster would appear in our house and I hoped that if it did, it would unintentionally touch the stove (which was extremely hot) and burn (I wanted it to die, but I didn't want to see any remains because it was supposedly very ugly).

A couple of nights ago I had a really weird dream. I don't quite remember, but it was about two teenaged lesbians, one of which lived in some kind of secret room underneath the other's bedroom and was her "slave" (though they actually acted like lesbian BFFs).

I don't know what this says about me.

I had a really badass dream last night where I was fighting Ghetsis and he commanded his hydreigon to kill me. My golurk than proceeded to rip its seal-thingy off and broke hydeigon's jaws.

I managed to get through the day on that thought alone.

Back
Top Bottom