• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DREAMS.

I had a dream where me and my crush were sent off to America for some foreign exchange thingy. That's about as much as I can remember.

When I sleep, I usually have a restless, dreamless sleep. But when I do dream, it's always the same.
I wake up on the ground of some strange city. And I'm all alone. I walk around, through each building, and no one is there. And nobody would call, text, or email me back. And I slowly wander through this weird city, with a feeling of utter abandonment. Then I find a bridge, and I'm about to jump... But then I wake up.

I know, that's a very weird dream. I would never kill myself in real life... I usually have it a few times a month. Maybe two or three? But it is no consistant order. It's weird. And when I don't have that dream, then I don't have a dream at all...

The only part I remember is finding a "goodie bag" in a shop... it was a cardboard box filled with various stuff, like a Tony Tony Chopper hat, and a huge framed photo of Shigeru Miyamoto.
(And I now want that photo for no other reason than it would be a cool thing to have.)

yesterday i dreamt people were hanging all over the tree in my front lawn, and later a different dream that slugs were shooting out of my wrists

Had a dream that this kid was playing in a sandbox. This weird looking lady walked up, and for some reason she looked exactly like this:
mdphnahypohss3dd6.jpg

Yeah, exactly like that lady. Oh yeah, forgot to mention that it's dark out, so everything is in that weird, eerie bluish light. Well, she kinda sneers at the little boy and actually runs up and kicks him in the head and he goes skidding out of the sandbox, but all he does is grunt and keeps doing whatever the fudge he was doing. Then she walks up and screams at him, "YOU FOOL I HAVE THE GREATEST POWER I WILL RULE THE WORLD AHFOAHKXCSDFVNQAEM" or something like that. The kid just looks up and spits on her feet and keeps playing and then
(bear with me, I know this sounds weird)
she shoves him in a barrel and throws him off of some cliff into the ocean and he sinks. Then he gets shot up, and the barrel breaks, and he ends up in the sandbox again, and the freaking thing repeats itself.

Ugh. I hate my mind.

Something involving FFX, but the important bit for sharing to other people is that my subconscious thinks Auron should be playable underwater because he doesn't have to breathe so he'd probably be pretty good at drownball if he tried.

I had a weird dream today. I am not sure which pet I was supposed to have. There was a cat that slept inside a small fence made of sticks and I fed it fat spiders, a dog that made a pouncing motion and squeaked to indicate that it wanted to eat some mice, a Phanpy that I wasn't sure I could handle if it evolved, and a grasshopper that I carried in my mouth.
But I know that my classmates were returning from prison and were here with big letters in their avatars.
And I was playing a Pokémon White remake named Snow White in which I was in White Forest and had a Scolipede that levelled up very quickly, but I still hadn't found the Professor's lab.
I also had to correct someone that California was spelled with an F and not a B. That's what you get from watching a show that takes place in LA. It's getting in my Homestucks.

I was watching an episode of Game Center CX where Arino was playing Zero Wing... the site I found the link at said that "it doesn't mention any of the memes" and I realized that yeah, obviously it wouldn't, because it was the Japanese version and not the translated Engrish version...
and the only thing I can remember was some part in the credits where you could see the characters and other places from the game. I think CATS was shirtless at one point, and the only thing I could think was "you moron, it's probably not a good idea to be shirtless in space, even if you're some cyborg alien thing" (dreams, you're trying to fanservice the wrong person.) There was also a huge oval planet that looked somewhat like Earth.

I had a dream that me and my best friend were going sledding down a super steep hill with my current gym teacher, and my 4th grade gym teacher. And some other girl was there, but I never saw her face. It was weird. My gym teachers (both males) were also acting friendly towards my friend and I.

sometimes I can make up a dream before I fall asleep, and sort of force myself into it for example a couple months ago before I fell asleep I was thinking about how awsome it would be if I had gone on the entire Lord of the rings adventure with Legolas and Froto and all of them, before i knew it thats what I was doing,but the adventure had changed a little bit, the "gang" was climbing up a mountain but it was'nt mt.doom it was some other mountain and as they came up onto this huge ledge they saw me except i was like 20 instead of 13, and i saw them and they acted all agressive and Legolas strung his bow and all the rest pulled out swords, and I laughed kinda evily, then Legolas said "who are you?" then i laughed again and said "that doesn't matter, what matters is that i come with you" then Aaragorn chuckled and said "this is no journey for a mere girl, you cant protect yourself" and then i said "oh really" (this is where it gets wierd) then this gigantic black dragon flies up over the ridge, roars, and then she lands (somehow i know its female) and i said "we'll see about that" then we are walking in a forest with really big trees and all of a sudden these goblin dwarf things leap out of nowhere and start attacking us (and at this point the dragon disapears for pretty much the rest of the dream) I turn into a black panther but nobody sees me do this and i kill all the goblin things and the "gang" is looking at me like "what the hell, where'd you come from?'' then i run into the woods and turn into this small orange cat and when i find the "gang" they are just walking through the woods and I run up to Legolas and start rubbing up against his leg and he says "where'd this cat come from?" and gimli is like "beats me, but you might as well keep it" and so Legolas names me something, i cant remember what it was, and they start walking again thenin the next "scene" the cat that is me walks out of veiw from the camp the group made, there is a flash of bluish light and i walk back as a tiger and of course this being a somewhat realistic dream the group is like "what the hell" and i as a tiger walk up to and sit down in front of Aaragorn and say in a mysterious voice "So, I cant protect myself huh" then i turn into the dragon,then the panther, then the cat, then back to the tiger, and finally back into me as a 20 year old, and when Legolas realizes the cat was me he's like "dammit" and i laugh. Later in the dream when its night and there's a fire i as the orange cat walks up and i curl up i legolas's lap, legolas is like "seriously?" and i say "yep" and subconciously Legolas starts petting me and im like "its working" then i woke up.
Yes this is a true dream i had and its wierd because i can onl remember the "forced" dreams in detail but not my regular ones and this one kinda makes sense because i have a major crush on Legolas.
wierd dream, but it was AWSOME!!!!

How do you do this? I need to know...
TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS

well basicly this is how I do it:

1. wait until your really, really tired

2. think about what you want the dream would be about (lord of the rings in my case) for about 5 to 10 minutes or until you think your about to fall asleep

3. get a super detailed picture of the a "scene" of the dream in your head and imagine yourself in it.

4. keep that image until you fall asleep, and if your like me you will find yourself there in a dream and the wierd dream world will shape the image into a dream

now I cant gurantee it will work, It takes either a lot of practice or in my case, pure dumb luck and not everyone can do it. Oh and for step 2-3 it works best if you pick something your obsessed about. mine was mainly about me showing of to Legolas as a shapeshifter because i have a major crush on him and I've always wondered what it would be like to shapeshift

awsome! now remember if it doesnt work just keep trying it should happen eventually its sort of a gift not everyone can do it

That is so cool! :D I usually don't have dreams, but when I do, they're really weird (like my gym teacher one..). Or I have the same reoccuring dream.

That is so cool! :D I usually don't have dreams, but when I do, they're really weird (like my gym teacher one..). Or I have the same reoccuring dream.

cool i have never had a reacurring dream except for this one involving a unicorn, me, a forest, and as with most of my dreams, Legolas.

Really? That is very weird! I hate reoccuring dreams, though! It's so boring! My ever annoying reoccuring dream is very cryptic, as it's about being lost in some forest.

I was on an episode of Iwata Asks. Strangely, I don't think I was a game creator in that dream, and was rather interviewed as a gamer or something. And sadly, I can't remember any of the questions or answers.

There was that one in which Roxy was supposed to reincarnate into a white-blooded cherub or something.

Back
Top Bottom