• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dreams

[Ch01] ~ Second
Hello? Can you hear me?

I can sense you out there. You are all okay. You made it.

I am trying to reach you. However, this many souls presents a great difficulty. Please – have patience, stay safe, and try to remember this when you wake up...

<><><><><>​

Treecko Mhynt! I can hear you.

Try to focus on my voice. You might be able to get used to this medium of communication. For now, it is all I can manage, but I am trying to strengthen our connection. It is hard to make out your soul amidst all the noise...
You are asking... what you should do?
...It is hard to be sure. You should continue to get stronger, and find allies among Forlasan pokémon. Maybe... you could find out more about the hero who came before you? And perhaps... you should find a mystery dungeon.
The connection is breaking...!
Good luck, Treecko Mhynt! Good luck, every heroic spirit! I will call out again—

<><><><><>​

[Ch01] ~ Fourth
It worked! I can reach you in dreams. It is not at all ideal, but it is a start. It is so much easier now that all of you are gathered together.

Hmm? Voice of the Desert? I do not know what that is. Is that what you are calling me?

I am trying hard to help. I am linking your spirits when you enter battle together, so that you may coordinate with ease against all your foes.

I will try to help in other ways, but there are many limits to what I can do... Please forgive me.

Alright desert voice, explain. Why by Zacian's mane were we summoned here?

And why us like this? Surely there's no Cara Liss here.

Last edited:
Alright desert voice, explain. Why by Zacian's mane were we summoned here?

And why us like this? Surely there's no Cara Liss here.

Oh! But I told you every thing I knew about that in the Spirit Nexus.

I do not know Cara Liss!
But you were Arctozolt when you were sent,
and Arctozolt you remain.

Hey

…what the fuck……makes this shitty engineered body……compatible with a world that it clearly doesn’t belong in?

But Graydian Gladion –

this body does belong here!

It is compatible because it is not alien to Forlas.

So many questions... But he was so tired...
"Where are you?..."

"And w
hat are you, are you a legendary pokemon?"

I am where I always have been.
I do not remember ever having been somewhere else.
I am... me.
I am reasonably sure that I am... a pokémon.
But also that I am...
...unlike other pokémon...

connection lost

<><><><><>

[Ch01] ~ Fifth
Hello?

I am trying to reach out again, but it is becoming more difficult, as it was before.
Maybe I just need to concentrate harder...
Could you please—
together, then
—could help
in battle. If it comes to that. But
hear me?

connection lost

<><><><><>

[Ch02] ~ I Will Always Be With You
Heroic spirits! Can you hear me?
I am proud of you for persevering in battle against a much stronger foe. Our connection was strong when you fought alongside each other – so long as you fight together, I will always be with you.
I am still not yet strong enough to reach out and speak with you outside of battle, however. I am so sorry. I know that many of you are frustrated because of this... I promise to keep trying my best.
If you wish to speak with me outside of dreams or battle, perhaps you will be able to if you travel to a mystery dungeon. These are places where the walls of the world are thin, and we may be able to hear each other more clearly.
Good luck, heroic spirits. Already I am sure you have done much to help the people of this world. Please keep going – whatever it was that defeated the hero who asked for you, I believe you will be strong enough to face it if you face it together.
I will wait for when I can hear you again. Goodbye, until then...

<><><><><>​

[Ch03] ~ Third Warning
[Ch03] ~ Two Truths

You want to be heroes. Yet you are playing out the first act of a long tragedy.

You must learn that you may act bravely, with noble intentions, and still do great harm.

If you do not master the Darkness in your souls, you will fall into the Abyss.

Do not return to Black Water.

<><><><><>​

[Ch04] ~ Chatting With the Darkness
"I wouldn't be here if you were doing a good job protecting this world. You can keep being ominous as much as you want. I'll keep walking forward. And when you inevitably attack in a blind rage, you won't succeed. Fate is cruel like that."

Hello, dark entity. Would you mind killing a Zweilous named Alexander first? He seems to be using your powers, if I had to guess. I'll be more motivated to leave if I have both of his heads buried in the depths. He's not of this world either, so surely it is in your greater interest...

You want us gone? Discuss why we're here at all. Clearly, what you tried before wasn't working. I don't plan to stay any longer than I must. I have a world to save back home.

Back
Top Bottom