• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Sin

Re: Sin

Remmy smiled. "Well that'd be nice. Um...would you like to come swimming with me for a bit. They aren't busy so I don't see why not."

Hannah blinked. "...Me?" She had assumed Remmy had wanted to exercise a water Pokemon or something. "Well... sure, I'd like that." She smiled, glancing down at Jack; he looked unimpressed, clutching his flaming tail protectively. She chucked at him, giving him a nudge with her foot. "You don't have to get in the water, you big scaredy-cat."

"I'll just go grab something to wear swimming, okay?" She checked with Remmy, making to dash off to her room. "And I think I have a map of the area somewhere in my research, I'll get that. Meet you at the entrance...?"

Mourmedy did not say a word, but smirked.

She had devised a plan to deal with this whelp. And whether or not her useless scientist was going to help... well, that didn't matter.

"Aim a Crunch at the Espeon's tail!" And the canine, though she had skidded out of control from her missing Flare Blitz, quickly recovered. She lunged at the Espeon and managed to grab it by the tail in her fangs, she clamped down hard.

"Now, throw that Espeon at the Umbreon!" Arcanine followed the command, whirling around the Espeon by the tail and tossing it at the Umbreon.

And all whilst this distraction was going on, Mourmedy had taken out another Pokeball. She whispered something into the green reptile's ear.

He nodded and disappeared from sight.

Blade saw that Solon had been tossed into Moon. "Come on... Moon, Solon! Use a combo of Faint Attack and Return on that Arcanine!" and both of them started to attack the Arcanine.

"Extremespeed..." Arcanine began to run at immensely high speeds, until she was a blur. She managed to speed her way out of the Return, but was hit out of nowhere by the Faint Attack. It halted her Extremespeed and she was knocked backwards onto the ground.

"Now Grovyle!"

The green reptile appeared in a flash of Quick Attack behind Blade, he wrapped his claws around his neck and put a Leaf Blade to his throat.

Mourmedy smirked at the Espeon and Umbreon. "Any false moves and your trainer gets it..."

"I... thought I heard you scream or something," Twee muttered, "Did you?"

As he spoke, he wondered where everyone else was..

Baron blushed at Twee's comment. "Yes I did. Just happy about things." he said.
Hearing a beep he looked at his phone and saw that he had a missed call.
"Blade tried calling me." he said aloud seeming worried.

Blade said "Stand down." to his Pokemon. They both layed down on the floor. "What do you want with me?" he asked the leader.

Mourmedy looked at him seriously.

There was nothing more she could do. She knew if she spared his life... he would go back to that stupid Baron and tell him what he had seen. Killing... it wasn't something she liked to do. It wasn't something that she enjoyed. But it had to be done...

"There is nothing that you can hope to give me... Nothing... Except..." She made a gesture with her hand across her neck.

Grovyle nodded gravely at his trainer. He knew what he had to do.

And the Grass-type slit Blade's throat.

However, at that very moment, a bizare ivory light began to fill the room.

"F-flygon! Flygon!" Cried out the Dragon-type. The Nexus Origin in her arms seemed to be reacting to something...

"W-what is this?" Mourmedy had not expected this at all, her blue eyes looked at the crystaline orb in shock.

A burst of Nexus energy shot forth at Blade's body and seemed to have encompassed him. Grovyle backed away and went towards Mourmedy. He was just as surprised as she was.

"What is.. what is going on...?"

Hannah moved around her room, throwing some old shorts and vest into a bag to swim in - when she had arrived she'd had nothing except the clothes she'd packed for her minor investigation into the Nexus, and her research, so she wasn't exactly equipped for such an occaision. Jack rifled through her various pieces of paper until he found the map of the city, and passed it to her as they made their way to the entrance.

"Right..." she said, looking at the map. "There's a way round to the broken-down area of town here... it's out of the way, so it'll take longer, but it should mean no-one'll see us." She wondered if perhaps she should tell someone where they were going, but it wasn't like she was really needed in a crisis... she was actually pretty useless around here, though she didn't like to admit it. Sighing, she turned the corner and walked the final few steps to the entrance, looking around for Remmy.

[I shall not let this die.]

Kai was trying to put the memory out of his mind as he left his room and entered the main chamber. There, he found Twee and Baron, who was saying something about Blade.
"If I'm not interrupting anything, sir," He said, lowly, "Blade wouldn't take this long to report back from his activities. It's probably safe to say that something is wrong." But even as he said it, he knew that finding out just what it was that wrong would be impossible without breaking into the Nexus building.
"Sir, What are we going to do?"

Baron listened to Kai.
"I believe you there. I think we need to stage a break in. While we're there we can grab the Origin with it. Kai I want you to get the others gathered. I'll debrief then." he said.

It seemed like Mourmedy didn't need his help after all, and he returned his Honchkrow. "Good work..." He mumbled as the red light disappeared into the Pokéball.

He tried to not be in the way for the leader, but he was startled when the thing Mourmedy's Flygon was holding, started to glow. "Huh...?"

"Yes, Sir!" said Kai, enthusiastically, and he went off to tell the other members.

From what he had gathered, Remmy and Hannah had gone swimming. "Of all the times to go, why now?" he asked himself. Without the two girls, the only ones to tell were Erindor and Lita. Kai Wondered where they could be.

[BTW, I'm designing a map of the Underground. I'll post an Image when I'm done.]

EDIT: Here it is. I don't think I missed anything.

Last edited:

Lita wandered around blankly, as the yells of earlier still rang in her ears. "Oh, why can't people SHUT UP for a while? That yelling is far more annoying than even Flying Terror and Hurricane battling." At the sound of this, the Gyrados popped out of its poke ball.

"No, Hurricane!" Lita shouted just before Hurricane destroyed the kitchen. The water dragon calmed down. "Back in your poke ball, please! You gave me a nightmare of a scare!" Lita held up the poke ball and returned Hurricane to it.

"Phew... That was close..." Lita muttered. "Anyways... Guys, it seems no one wants breakfast. We can feast now."

The Grovyle, Ninetales, Gardevoir, and Staraptor all cheered. Of course, Hurricane always ate last, mainly because of his temper and his appetite. Lita loaded plates and bowls for herself and her pokemon.

"On your marks... get set... Chow!" Lita shouted, and all five of them started eating rapidly.

Lita wandered around blankly, as the yells of earlier still rang in her ears. "Oh, why can't people SHUT UP for a while? That yelling is far more annoying than even Flying Terror and Hurricane battling." At the sound of this, the Gyrados popped out of its poke ball.

"No, Hurricane!" Lita shouted just before Hurricane destroyed the kitchen. The water dragon calmed down. "Back in your poke ball, please! You gave me a nightmare of a scare!" Lita held up the poke ball and returned Hurricane to it.

"Phew... That was close..." Lita muttered. "Anyways... Guys, it seems no one wants breakfast. We can feast now."

The Grovyle, Ninetales, Gardevoir, and Staraptor all cheered. Of course, Hurricane always ate last, mainly because of his temper and his appetite. Lita loaded plates and bowls for herself and her pokemon.

"On your marks... get set... Chow!" Lita shouted, and all five of them started eating rapidly.

((I'm gonna be gone until Wednesday, so I won't be able to post for a few days. Sorry!))

Back
Top Bottom