• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Sin

Re: Sin

Baron lit up at Twee's answer. Overcome with joy he picked up his now boyfriend and held him in a hug.
"Thank you Twee. Thank you thank you thank you. You won't regret this!" he said as he gave Twee a kiss and set him down.

"Uh... no problem, no problem, no problem, no problem. Is that right?" Twee asked with a grin. "I'm sure I won't regret it," he said. Then suddenly he felt awkward again. "Now what?" he asked.

Baron laughed.
"Yes Twee that's enough. What you do now is go back to working and I must go and get something ready." he said patting Twee's back and walking out and shutting the door.
Walking towards the kitchen he just started screaming in joy, shaking the whole base.

((That, I didn't foresee 0_0

Meh. I have nothing to do untill Arylett or Chaostres decides to post <.<))

(( You got a problem with Twee and Baron?! I'mma gonna punch you. Trust me Castform and me talked about this lol ))

((No, not at all. I just didn't see that coming... Please don't punch me! *Whimpers*))

(Sorry, this was the first chance I've gotten to post here since about page 5. And wow. That was pretty odd. But I guess it's all right, though...)
Blade snuck into the Experimentation Room and gaze at everything in there, annoyed with the scientists running aroung like crazy and the blare of the alarm. He hid on the roof and decided to call Baron and see if he should tke anything.

Last edited:

((So Blade didn't realize the alarm or the scientists or anything :? I find that strange...))

Twee sat down on the chair in his lab, completely overwhelmed by what just happened. He switched on the computer in front of him and looked around it for a few minutes, then stood up and decided to continue making cameras. He sent Lavidas out to help him, and resumed work - but the small parts where shook off of the desk by a loud shout coming from somewhere nearby. And it sounded like Baron. He stood up and rushed outside, wondering where Baron was and what - if anything - was wrong.

"Hmph. I have no time for excuses." Mourmedy looked coldly at her head scientist, she knew that not even he could be trusted.

Flygon whooshed past Kris, still clutching the Nexus Origin in her claws. They flew into Experimenting Room.

She looked at the intruder.

"You... you..." Mourmedy's words were low and quiet, so angry was the leader of Nexus that she could no longer yell. Her eyes bore into him with a piercing, hawk-like gaze. She got off Flygon.

((Still not entirely certain of what the city/surrounding area looks like, so I'll just wing it here - tell me if there's anything that doesn't work.))

"Um..." Hannah said, considering Remmy's question. "Oh, I know - when I first started looking into this whole Nexus thing for a story, one of the negative points about the organisation placement was that it had been built in a town with a large decrepit zone. That is to say, the public weren't impressed with how crummy part of the area was... my point is that an outdoor swimming pool was among the abandoned facilities. With any luck, it'll be mainly filled up with rainwater right now." She looked at the other girl, hoping this would be useful. "Not sure where it is, though... if we had a map of the old area of the city we could probably find it."

She paused, feeling a little embarrassed. "You should tell me if you want any help with the chores and stuff, it's not like I'm exactly busy around here."

Baron turned around and saw Twee running up to him looking worried.
"Hey Twee. What did ya need?" he asked nonchalant.

((Um, Blade is calling Baron right now.))
Blade heard a faint "You...you..." and looked at the source. She was staring him with a piercing, hawk-like gaze, and got off her Flygon. Blade fell onto the ground, seeing as it was pointless to hide any longer, closed his cell phone and sent out Moon and Solon.

((:3))

Kris whimpered again and looked at the floor. Her trust to him was definatly broken now, and he didn't know how to restore it. Maybe if I catch that intruder, maybe everything will be fine then? Maybe Mourmedy would forgive me?

Kris ran after Mourmedy into the Experimenting Room were the intruder was, sneaking around. "Do you want me to execute him? Or maybe catch and question him out?" He said to Mourmedy. If he was thrown out of the Nexus project, he would have no place to stay! He could not let that intruder escape. I have to catch him! He though, having his hand near the belt were he had his pokéballs. Why did I come here in the first place? His heart sank. Oh... yes, it was to find Eruption. Not to have a place to stay. He looked at the floor again. How he missed his Quilava. His most trusted partner whom he had lost.

After I am finished my days work here, I'll go look for Eruption! No doubt about it! His hand reached for one specific Great Ball in his belt. Ah. There it was. "Murk, come out." He whispered and threw the Great ball in the air. Out of it appeared a dark blue bird Pokémon with a white chest. "Hooonch-cro..." He yawned.

She looked at Kris, wordlessly. "If you screw this up again..." And though she didn't finish her sentence, one could discern the meaning quite easily from her tone. A menancing, quiet low tone.

Mourmedy searched in her pocket for another Pokeball. She couldn't use Flygon, not now... It was still holding the Nexus Origin.

She got out her Pokeball and a orange, ebony striped Pokemon materialized in the glare of crimson light.

"Arcanine, Flare Blitz at the Espeon."

And Arcanine charged at the purple feline-like Pokemon, encased in a blaze of red hot flames.

Kris nodded. "Murk, use Nasty Plot then Dark Pulse on that Espeon!" Murk flew into the air then soared down towards the Umbreon. "Not the Umbreon, stupid! The Espeon!" Kris yelled at the useless bird, "Squaa!" Calling his Honchrow stupid didn't make things better, and he charged at the Umbreon even faster, ready to use a Wing Attack.

"Moon, dodge it and use Secret Power on the Honchcrow!" Blade called and saw Solon had been hit with a Flare Blitz. "Solon, use Morning Sun then Psychic!" Both obediantly followed his command.

Back
Top Bottom