• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[DYING] Sin

Re: Sin, Part 1

Hannah, who'd been attempting to teach Jack checkers in her room, heard more yelling from down the corridor. Wondering what was going on this time, she got up from her bunker and leaned out the open door, holding onto the frame. "Baron's back," she observed, watching as he swung the unsuspecting Twee around in the air. "And he sure is pleased about something." She turned and gestured to Jack to follow her before moving off down the corridor to the others, trying to hide her amused expression as she walked. Jack trotted along behind her, swishing his flaming tail as he went.

"What's going on, guys?" Hannah asked, before promptly shutting up to hear the evidently important news.

Re: Sin, Part 1

"The... Nexus origin, sir? Whats that?" He asked, puzzled? "Is that what you were so excited about earlier?"

Re: Sin

"Is it?" Twee asked, puzzled for once. "I don't recall seeing anything like that on there, let alone telling you about it..."

He ran into the room and scooped up the still-open laptop then went abck out, Kodikodi coming swiftly behind him.

Jackson entered the building with Charap on his arm, hearing the Nexus room alarm. He rolled his eyes and went inside. He walked over to Mourmedy.

"What the hell happened?" he asked.

"That's because you don't know how to read Nexi. Growing up next to this place I learned quickly. But we need to regroup. Mourmedy has the Origin." he said to Twee.
Walking away he began to think.
Oh how I was to do that to Twee again. Oh what the hell! he thought turning back around and kissing Twee again.
"Thank you Twee. Thank you thank you thank you. I owe you everything for getting that computer. I love you man." he said to his best friend.

"...Nexi?" Twee asked. he glanced at Kodikodi, who seemed just as confused as Twee.

He jumped again when Baron kissed him once more, before starting to wonder whether his friend really was joking or not. "So... what you're saying is that this laptop doesn't just contain information on the Nexus, it actually has its... 'origin'... inside?"

"Yes Nexi. Nexi is a dead language that Nexus used to discuss themselves in public. It died when Nexus went private. I used to work for Nexus and know Nexi as a second tongue." he said to Twee.
Baron started pacing and answered Twee's second question.
"Yes. It goes into grand detail on what the Nexus Origin can do to people. It's basically that entire building and more stored into that hard drive. We need Blade to get the Origin for us. With that we can turn the Nexus on it's heels and bring about it's downfall!" he said triumphantly.

"I used to work for Nexus too, but I never learned any dead language..." he muttered.

He listened to the explanation and he nodded slowly, shocked. He had something so important right in his hands. He suddenly grew very paranoid, holding the laptop like it was a fragile object that could break at the slightest touch.

"I heard that. And I'm older than you Twee." Baron said as he walked over to his friend.
Grabbing Twee's arms he rubbed them and spoke "It's not gonna break man. You don't need to treat it like a baby."

"I suppose not. Still, if it gets hit too hard it could crash, and..." he trailed off, shutting the laptop and handing it to Baron. "I guess you should have it now."

He walked back into his room and emerged a few moments later with his own laptop, which he opened and began typing out complicated code for a project he was working on.

Baron took the laptop to his room and tossed it on his bed and walked back out to the common room where Twee was.
"Twee I think I have a new project for you." he said sitting next to his friend and shutting his laptop.

Twee took his fingers off of the keyboard just in time as baron shut the laptop. He turned around to look at his friend and raised an eyebrow? "Another one? What is it?"

"It's fairly simple my dear. I've been thinking about how we have no means of security. I want you to develop and install security cameras around the perimeter. I need them to be out of site to keep this building looking normal. I also need you to set up a monitoring station. Think you can handle it?" he said to Twee directly.

"Sounsd good," Twee smiled and stood up. "I'll get to work immediately. I think one would go nicely in that big bush under the window by the door..."

He went abck into his room and sat down, sending out Lavidas. "Hey, Lav," he said, "We're making security cameras. Think you can help?"

The Sandslash nodded its spiked head as Twee took out some equipment from a drawer under the desk. Fortunately he knew how to make a camera, and after that there was just the simple objective of linking them up, live, to a TV or computer somewhere.

((Aaah. Woops. So it is. Well, how about cameras around the entrance, however hidden it may be, just in case?))

(( Yea near the entrance lol. I never saw the whole "underneath the cliffs" fact ))

Baron followed Twee and stood in the doorway.
"Twee. Let me show you to your workstation." he said walking in and grabbing Twee's hand and pulling him along gently.
As they neared Baron's room he took him to the next door adjacent to his and showed him an elaborate monitor and lab station.
"Welcome to your new workstation man." he said.
I got to find more reasons to touch him. It's like electricity. he thought to himself smiling.

Last edited:

He gazed around the room. "It's... amazing..." he said quietly. "Thanks, Baron."

He turned to Baron, who appeared to be smiling about something. Vaguely wondering what, he looked carefully around the room, taking in every detail of the place.

[That sounds much better]

Kai started picking up the cards off of the floor. He was suprised at Baron's actions. He hadn't seen anything like this before between them. Were they... Well, even if they were, he figured that there was nothing wrong with it. It just seemed a liittle odd.

He picked up the last card. The 7 of diamonds. No, It couldn't be...

"Flashback scene"
The blood sprayed across the floor as the knife passed through his neck, causing him to drop the cards he had cheated him with. The 3 of Clubs, the 5 of Spades and Hearts, the Ace of Hearts, and the 7 of Diamonds. He then proceeded to take the wallet out of the corpse's pocket.
Why take your winnings, whe you can take the whole thing?
He looked back down at the knife. Crimson blood ran down the silver of the blade. He raised the knife and licked it. And to the green-haired teenage serial killer, it tasted good.

"No problem Twee. It's the least I can do for my favorite person." he said putting his arm around Twee's shoulder and smiling more at the feeling of Twee.
I would love to ask him but I don't know his feelings and I don't want to ruin this. he thought to himself.

Back
Top Bottom