• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eevee Splice Adoptables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I already made up an Eeveesplicething along with evos with Platinum sprites.

Eevee YOU CAN'T DENY TEH AWESOME CUTENESS.

I know, I just made one for her to, like, show her how awesome I am at Eeveesplicing.

Eevee YOU STILL CAN'T DENY TEH AWESOME CUTENESS.

Shoot, I forgot to give everyone the codes. For that I think I'm going to wait another week. And mewtwo, can you splice the evo's of the psyduck and zubat ones? Platinum sprites will be fine.

Okeedayz! And I'll PM them to you when finished. Noone sees them until time!

And for the Zubat evos, I assume Crobat is to be used. I will start working on them now.

So iz Crobat. Crobat is cooler anyways. Besides, it says in the first post that they grow up th be their final stage spliced with an Eeveelution. Case closed.

I'll take oddish. Named Odd. Owned by me.

By the way... Can you do a shedinja/umbreon adoptable soon...? I really want one ^_^

^ You never know what eeveelution it will turn into :D If ever an Eevee/Skitty one comes I shall have it. If it turns into Espeon and Delcatty YOU ROCK!

If it is still here, can i has a Zubat/Eevee? 'Cause if it turns into Espeon/Crobat, you like, ROCK, 'cause those 2 in a combination is pretty cool, yet unheard of. Next coolest: Watereon(?)/Crobat. And i'm just gonna wait and find out with it *snuggles Wiwi*

Oh! I was gonna edit my post for that, but you beat me to it! And...i bumped the thread? Is that a compliment? Or not a compliment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom