• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fairly Interesting Mafia [VILLAGER WIN]

Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Day 2]

Please keep in mind, however, that anyone could be lying through their teeth, and that we have no guarantee any roles do or do not exist.
Unfortunately this. But yeah, hopefully this plan should work for at least a few nights; enough for us to either find a Mafia or get a sizeable number of innocents confirmed.

Hopefully it'll work...

Unfortunately I'm not a doctor. Just a roleblocker! That's all. I roleblocked Syl last night and the mafia kill went through, so at least she's not the mafia don, but she may still be the mafia goon.

Who should I block next?

Even if there are two doctors (with 16 players, there probably are), we sort of need them both to pay attention to this thread and actually get their night action in as well, which looks to be a more pressing problem :/

the plan should work, but there's so much that can go wrong.
Murphy's law people.

Sorry about not posting much(at all) I've been paying attention to my other games more, but I should be able to look at this game. Assuming I'm not too busy this week, which is doubtful.

(two abstains)

No one is dead. You have 48 hours for night actions.

Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Night 2]

I have only received THREE night actions so far. No Mafia actions have been sent in. This is your last warning. I have sent PMs to those who are in danger of being killed off.

I apologize for sounding harsh, but if you didn't want to play correctly, you shouldn't have signed up.

You have an additional 48 hours for night actions.

Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Night 2]

Again the sun rises over Fairly-Interestingville, warm and fresh on this spring day.

However, the villagers wake to the smell of rotting flesh and a scream.

Loretta the Spanish prostitute again lays unconscious a few yards from the body. "We should really get someone to catch her one of these days," says the Mayor as the Coroner examines the body.

Dannichu is dead. She was not Mafia.

You have 48 hours for discussion.

Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Day 3]

Huh. Well, I inspected Legendaryseeker99, and he's innocent.

So why aren't I dead? The only thing I can come up with is that our Mafia didn't bother taking a chance over whether or not I'd get healed. A vigilante wouldn't (shouldn't) have killed someone already confirmed as innocent, so this must have been a Mafia kill.

No healer ever came forward yesterday, so we might as well ask again today. Is there one healer who wants to roleclaim and heal me every night while I inspect, and themself be healed by another healer? Although at this point, if you're worried that the other healer has been killed already, that's a fair point so it might be in your best interest not to roleclaim.

Just... don't healer-clash-kill me. That would be bad.

^^^

*facepalm*

EDIT: Everyone already saw it I liek Squirtles. Did you happen to read the mafia rules, AT ALL?

Last edited:

I'm confused now. What's the thing with Liek?

Anyway, apparently a prostitute is dead. This is either a prostitute as the role-blocker, or prostitute as the lover. With the former, there are no problems; with the latter, there should have been/be another death. I just got out of a game where lover picked alien, was killed, alien got lynched, end of game. There's a chance that this could be happening here. Slim, but... hrm.

^^^

*facepalm*

EDIT: Everyone already saw it I liek Squirtles. Did you happen to read the mafia rules, AT ALL?

*cough*justanotherexampleofsquirtlesnotreading/followingtherules*cough*
Not trying to be rude, but that seems to happen. A LOT.

^^
Might as well have a kill me sign now. Seriously, now we're fucked, that also means that we've been short a healer the entire game. Anyone else realize that?

.... besides he was missing an article.

ole_schooler-He posted his heal action in the thread. Announcing not only that he was the healer, but also who he was to target, and screwing us over of one healer in the process.

Note I liek Squirtles, you PM "I heal Jack" to the GM, you DO NOT post it in the thread... well obviously you can, but it's not a very smart idea; plus healing is a night action.... also must be sent in a PM...

*warps in* So what are we going to do?

42? I was installing my tablet today ^_^ Sorry I haven't been active :P

Well, if we've got another healer, heal Squirtles. It all works out :P

I don't think more roleclaims at the moment would help much, and abstaining is like giving into resistance is futile, so.... ???

*warps in* So what are we going to do?

42? I was installing my tablet today ^_^ Sorry I haven't been active :P

Well, if we've got another healer, heal Squirtles. It all works out :P

I don't think more roleclaims at the moment would help much, and abstaining is like giving into resistance is futile, so.... ???

:DDDDDDDD Syl is 8ack!!!!!!!! (Total Vriska moment)
So, inactive lynch? Who is inactive, anyway?

Last edited:

Uhh, sure, Twilight Sparkle? *Crosses fingers in hope that she doesn't have a role that kills the first person that votes for her when lynched/ I am the only voter and she is another Hunter*

Well, that'd suck :P

I finished my first tablet drawing ^_^ *squee* Editing speedpaints :P

Twilight Sparkle as well, unless someone has something better.

How stuuuuupid. It's even stupider than roleclaiming as alien in the Tales of Symphonia mafia. Try reading the rules.

Anyway though, considering that the mafia action has always been going through, the mafia don is probably an active person. Since Legendaryseeker99 is innocent and Syl hasn't been present for a while or something, it's probably someone like ole_schooler or Phantom....

By the way, I roleblocked Wargle last night and nothing happened. How boring.

Back
Top Bottom