• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fairly Interesting Mafia [VILLAGER WIN]

Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Day 5]

... I don't see a role list? This is a secret role game.

What are you talking about, LS99?

Aobaru linked here for possible roles. Maybe that's what he is referring to.

I am going to vote Chief Zackrai due to the lack of any other leads.

I inspected Seri last night and got innocent.

Actually at first I got mafia but then Aobaru sent me a second message saying he'd gotten "mixed up on [his] sheet" and that Seri's actually innocent. Which, depending on how his sheet is set up, may or may not implicate (A) Seri as a Mafia role that appears innocent to inspection, like a bomb, or (B) the people adjacent to Seri on his sheet, which may or may not be the same people on the players list depending on whether Aobaru random-ordered the roles and assigned them to players in order or random-ordered the players and assigned them to roles in order. Or maybe I'm just thinking too hard.

Huh apparently I was sure I was lover here but I'm not and I havent used an action but it is helpful.

1) For lack of leads
2) Because you were roleblocked by me and there was no kill. Since there are no other leads, we're going with you.

That second reason means nothing! there is nothing in his rules that particularly state unsent night action will be randomized. You have nothing.

No, it's just suggesting a situation - I roleblocked you and there was no kill, which is the truth. So it's possible that you are the leading mafia member and since you were roleblocked, there was no kill.

This is a HYPOTHETICAL situation, but we have no other leads, sooo...

Hey, weird thing, but look at the list of players. All of them are from the top or bottom. Lynching Chief Zackrai will mess up the pattern. Therefor we shouldn't.

...I kid, that's a terrible reason not to lynch. It just looks weird. (And might mean I'm next, joy of joys.)

(3 for Chief Zackrai)

The villagers have backed the final mafia member into a corner.

"We know it's you," say three voices. They are Seri, ole_schooler, and legendaryseeker99.

"Firing squad. RAISE WEAPAANS!" says Seri. The villagers raise their assorted clubs, knives, guns, and pitchforks. "FAH!"

At once, dozens of weapons are either hurled or shot at the cowering mafioso. A knife punctures his eye. Half a dozen bullets litter his forehead. A pitchfork embeds in his chest. He falls to the ground, dead as a doornail.

The next morning, there is a parade in celebration. The theme is "INNOCENCE HAS PREVAILED!"

Chief Zackrai is dead, and was the last remaining Mafia member.

INNOCENTS WIN!

Roles

Mafia

Mafia Don ... Terezi Pyrope
Hooker ... Pig-serpent
Framer ... Chief Zackrai
Lawyer ... InvaderSyl

Villagers

Doctor 1 ... Superbird
Doctor 2 ... I liek Squirtles
Mortician ... Spike
Bodyguard ... Wargle
Cop 1 ... Dannichu
Cop 2 ... Jack_the_PumpkinKing
Gunsmith ... Phantom
Hunter ... Legendaryseeker99
Vigilante ... Twilight Sparkle
Bomb ... ole_schooler
Roleblocker ... Seritinajii
Bulletproof ... Mai

For a more detailed report, clicky

YAAAAAAAY! We won! Except it's partially because Terezi Pyrope was inactive... but that's okay!

Awesome. I saved myself on Night 4 by blocking Chief Zackrai from framing me as mafia and therefore causing Jack to make me look like mafia. :) It also explains why Aobaru accidentally gave Jack a guilty result at first.

Also, it is cool that we got two mafia on day 4. It's even cooler that all of the mafia died from Day 4 to Day 5. It's not that cool that this game was not as active as I hoped. (partially my fault.)

Great game everybody!

Back
Top Bottom