• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 2 [TOWN WIN]

Re: Fandom Mafia 2 (Game in Progress)

Blah. Well, a lot to take in here. Sorry for not posting last phase.

It's pretty much agreed upon that res is not innocent, yes? It is, in my view, significantly more active and conversation-driving when not innocent: but since the alien threat is a hard bluff to call, reaffirming the call for a vig to target it.

In any case, I highly doubt the Kyubey watcher claim: way too similar role. And if it was true, Kyubey/res was mafia the first time around, and I highly doubt that would change if VM wanted to keep the same character and basic idea.

I think I'll put my vote as a tentative abstain for now, since I don't think VM -would put an inspector in here, and Flora is almost suspicious-sounding enough to wrap back into innocence??? That's more gut feeling/~character judgment~ than anything. Will possibly end up putting my vote towards hopeandjoy, since her claim is certainly questionable. Although I think we're all being kind of reckless with the alien possibility.

And since character claims happened: I don't Kingdom Hearts nor do I Ace Attorney (well, I read one manga volume that was supposed to be following the story, but I didn't enjoy/continue it), but I'd highly guess Vocaloid for you, hopeandjoy... though no role comes to mind for that, so.

Dick Gumshoe is the main detective for the Phoenix Trilogy. I say it's possible that he's a Paranoid Cop because of his... questionable arrests in canon.

I'll go ahead and say it.

I'm Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls), a vanilla townie.

At the moment, though, I'm inclined to believe that hopeandjoy is a paranoid cop, so I'll follow Maimi's lead in abstaining.

I'm pretty sure it's come off as obvious that I'm not incredibly experienced in this game; I've played it a thousand times in real life, but this is a bit different. However, I'm not going to let that mean that I jump to conclusions too quickly; for now, I'm going to go ahead and abstain, it looks like. There's a lot of solid evidence here, but I'm going to choose to ignore it... for now.

Despite the controversy, it was decided that the town should once again abstain from lynching anyone. But what would the following night reveal? There was only one way to find out.

No one was lynched.
48 hours for night actions.

In the morning, the body of Kyubey was found in the street. It had been fatally stabbed in the head while on its way to corrupt children. The townspeople let out several gasps of horror as they circled round Kyubey's bloodied remains.

Just as everyone gathered round to see this, a large explosion could be heard on the other side of town. When everyone rushed to find out what had happened, they found Katara's home in rubble. She had still been inside when the blast happened.

1. Luftballon is dead. It was Innocent.
Maimi is dead. She was Innocent.
48 hours for discussion.

Yeah, there's no doubt about it: I'm the paranoid cop. res turned up innocent today, and I inspected Ether's Bane and they came up as mafia despite their claims.

I guess I could also have an inverted result, but for the time being I don't trust why I get.

The flavor seems to imply that there's a terrorist.

Does Gumshoe become more accurate (or whatever the word is for it) with his inferences in each game, or is he always the same no matter the game?

The flavor seems to imply that there's a terrorist.

Does Gumshoe become more accurate (or whatever the word is for it) with his inferences in each game, or is he always the same no matter the game?

He's kind of mostly an idiot. I wouldn't be surprised if it's inverted cop, honestly -- I suppose we'll figure that out if hopeandjoy inspects someone and they come up innocent. I at least see no reason for you to not try to make that happen, hopeandjoy.

Personally, I wish I had something to say, but I don't.

In the morning, the body of Kyubey was found in the street. It had been fatally stabbed in the head while on its way to corrupt children.

While... on its way to corrupt children? This seems to imply res had a night action, when it said it didn't. Innocent corruptive Kyubey is also weird but ok.

Maimi's death was probably not a conventional terrorist, just a mafia/vig kill with flavor bombs, as iirc terrorists also kill themselves?

I don't really have anything to say either, besides that.

also, stabbing = vig, bomb = mafia? Just a flavorish hunch; res seemed suspicious enough that I think a vig would have reason to target it :u

In the morning, the body of Kyubey was found in the street. It had been fatally stabbed in the head while on its way to corrupt children. The townspeople let out several gasps of horror as they circled round Kyubey's bloodied remains.

Just as everyone gathered round to see this, a large explosion could be heard on the other side of town. When everyone rushed to find out what had happened, they found Katara's home in rubble. She had still been inside when the blast happened.

1. Luftballon is dead. It was Innocent.
Maimi is dead. She was Innocent.
48 hours for discussion.
So stabbed in the head.... Does that give anyone any ideas? Any fandoms that involves someone tall enough or with a thing for head stabbings?

Also, what sounds like a night action that involves corrupting children?

Also Katara = the Avatar Waterbender Katara right?

Dexter maybe?

I think a cultist would make a lot of sense. "Corrupting" with ideas?

I don't think there are any other Kataras. If you google Katara the only character is the Waterbender.

Nah, Gumshoe's (almost) always wrong. In fact, later games flanderize him into being more stupid.

Turn someone into a witch? I don't quite understand how that works into an innocent role myself though...

I think res was a cultist, too. Speaking a PMMM fan, it just makes too much sense for Kyubey to be a cultist.

Kyubey was probably a cultist; that could be why Katara died, but it also sounded really terrorist-y to me. But they were both Innocent, right?

Mind, I'm pretty new to Mafia online. I usually play with cards. Sorry if I'm overlooking something obvious, ahaha.

We're in a lot deeper water than you'd think. The odds are 1:3 against us, and that's huge when we only have twelve living players.

I'm Espurr the oracle, and from the preceding nights, I've found out this following info:

n0: There's a vigilante in this game

n1: An alien was activated during n0, which was the reason for there being no deaths

n2: There are four mafia members

And Maimi's death maaay have been my fault. See, on n1, I was passed "The Bomb", which explodes if you don't pass it on, and a 1/10 chance of exploding regardless, and I had to pass it on to someone else. I didn't get my oracle results for the night until the near end (My question, by the by, was "What was the reason for there being no deaths on n0 (Doctor clash, alien activation, inacive mafia, etc.)?") and I was afraid that I wasn't going to be able to pass the bomb off when my results came back, so I was thinking that the lack of deaths was because of inactive mafia, so I chose to pass "The Bomb" onto Maimi, as she didn't post during the first day phase. Seeing as how she was active during d2, I'm more inclined to believe that it was the 1/10 explodia chance. Eh heh, whoops. Sorry Maimi.

Anyway, we have four mafia members against us, give or take one if the activated alien is still alive. It might not be; the sign up thread said that aliens end up innocent upon death.

One last thing; if there's a doctor out there, please heal me tonight. You don't have to outwardly claim, just heal me. I need to stay alive if we can get rid of at least a few mafia members, just for a little while longer.

Okay, I wrote that while in the zone, so just to clarify:

The 1/10 explodia chance is what probably did her in, which I forgot to mention fully.

Aliens should end up innocent upon death, so it's possible that res, Butterfree, or Maimi could have been the alien.

Back
Top Bottom