• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 2 [TOWN WIN]

Re: Fandom Mafia 2 (Game in Progress)

VM, can I get my innocence voucher now? (I'm Firestar and my power is that I can get my innocence confirmed by the GM during the game.)

So, detailed claim list (based off DarkAura's)

Username (# of posts in thread as of this post): Character (Fandom) - Role. Details.
Flora (3): Riku (Kingdom Hearts) - Miller (?). Role other than Miller suspected to be Vanilla, ?. Claimed d2.
Majora (3): Freddie Mercury (Queen) - Mayor. Claimed d3.
I liek Squirtles (7): Commander Strax (Doctor Who) - Bodyguard. Claimed d3.
Superbird (4): Kirby (Kirby) - Copier (Copied Roleblocker from Butterfree/Walter White). Claimed d3.
Maimi (1): Katara (Avatar) - Healer/Doctor (?). Died n2 via bomb explosion, from what is believed to be The Bomb, which was passed to her by DarkAura. Claimed by death.
Whirlpool (0): ? (?) - ?. Never claimed or posted...
hopeandjoy (10): Dick Gumshoe (Ace Attorney) - Inspector (Sanity unknown, suspected to be Inverted or Paranoid). Inspected Flora n0 with result MAFIA, 1. Luftballon n1 with result MAFIA, Ether's Bane n2 with result MAFIA. Claimed d2.
Ether's Bane (2): Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls) - Vanilla. Claimed d2.
Wargle (10): Preston Marlowe (Battlefield) - Three-Shot Self Heal. Claimed d3.
Zexion (3): France (Hetalia) - ? Claimed d3.
1. Luftballon (7): Kyubey (PMMM) - "Incubator"/Bulletproof Watcher (?). Claimed to have been targeted with two unknown actions each of n0 and n1. Died n2 via being "stabbed in the head". Claimed d2.
DarkAura (10): Espurr (Pokemon) - Oracle (sanity not known). Found out oracularly that there is a vig, there are four mafia, an alien was activated n0. Claimed d3.
Butterfree (1): Walter White (Breaking Bad) - Roleblocker (Role copied by Superbird). Died n1 via "assault ... sharp blade". Claimed by death. Seems to have roleblocked via drug deal, meth.
Dar (3): ? (?) - "protected from one death per turn". Claimed d2.
Alligates (7): Professor Layton (Professor Layton) - ?. Claimed d3.

Butterfree and res both died because of what seems to be a knife attack. Coincidence, maybe, but perhaps the Mafia uses knives.

So, detailed claim list (based off DarkAura's)

Username (# of posts in thread as of this post): Character (Fandom) - Role. Details.
Flora (3): Riku (Kingdom Hearts) - Miller (?). Role other than Miller suspected to be Vanilla, ?. Claimed d2.
Majora (3): Freddie Mercury (Queen) - Mayor. Claimed d3.
I liek Squirtles (7): Commander Strax (Doctor Who) - Bodyguard. Claimed d3.
Superbird (4): Kirby (Kirby) - Copier (Copied Roleblocker from Butterfree/Walter White). Claimed d3.
Maimi (1): Katara (Avatar) - Healer/Doctor (?). Died n2 via bomb explosion, from what is believed to be The Bomb, which was passed to her by DarkAura. Claimed by death.
Whirlpool (1): Firestar (Warriors Cats) - Innocent Child. Claimed d3.
hopeandjoy (10): Dick Gumshoe (Ace Attorney) - Inspector (Sanity unknown, suspected to be Inverted or Paranoid). Inspected Flora n0 with result MAFIA, 1. Luftballon n1 with result MAFIA, Ether's Bane n2 with result MAFIA. Claimed d2.
Ether's Bane (2): Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls) - Vanilla. Claimed d2.
Wargle (10): Preston Marlowe (Battlefield) - Three-Shot Self Heal. Claimed d3.
Zexion (3): France (Hetalia) - ? Claimed d3.
1. Luftballon (7): Kyubey (PMMM) - "Incubator"/Bulletproof Watcher (?). Claimed to have been targeted with two unknown actions each of n0 and n1. Died n2 via being "stabbed in the head". Claimed d2.
DarkAura (10): Espurr (Pokemon) - Oracle (sanity not known). Found out oracularly that there is a vig, there are four mafia, an alien was activated n0. Claimed d3.
Butterfree (1): Walter White (Breaking Bad) - Roleblocker (Role copied by Superbird). Died n1 via "assault ... sharp blade". Claimed by death. Seems to have roleblocked via drug deal, meth.
Dar (3): ? (?) - "protected from one death per turn". Claimed d2.
Alligates (7): Professor Layton (Professor Layton) - ?. Claimed d3.

and whirlpool just posted. So, list edited.

2N8B.gif

Well, if
2N8B.gif

that means
2N9z.gif

So, for the time being, I'm voting Dar. Obviously again.

Hmm. Voting Dar. Only sure way to get rid of the terrorist. I'll retract it if he defends himself.

I've never heard of Oracle Sanities. Is this a thing? Or am I really out of the loop on some variations?

Nice job Alligates on the list. That looks like it took time.

Also I talked the most? Wow. (I appear to also have helped the least :p)

Based on current evidence (which is little) I'm voting Dar

Dar until he defends himself convincingly, then.

...also oracle sanity probably isn't a thing oops.

Something seems fishy, but its the only /real/ lead we have. I'll jump on the Dar bandwagon.

Fine, retract my vote for Flora and vote Dar. I still think something's amiss, though.

Over the course of the day, the town's inhabitants grew suspicious of a tall, dark-haired man wearing a fur-trimmed jacket. When, at last, a woman stepped forward to accuse him of being mafia, the man gave a sinister laugh.

"If you're so sure that I'm mafia then why don't you go ahead and kill me?" he said, as a huge smile spread across his face.

A man in the crowd took out a gun, and after a few minutes of hesitation, shot the accused man in the chest. He fell to his knees, gasping for air, and then stood right back up with a satisfied smile on his face. Red bolts of electricity appeared around the area where the man was shot, and the wound was miraculously healed.

"Oh I'm afraid you'll have to do better than that to kill me," he laughed, while showing the crowd an Ouroboros tattoo on the back of his hand, "The name's Greed. I'm a homunculus, and no matter how many times you kill me, I'll just keep coming back.

"WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT." someone from the crowd yelled, while taking out a machine gun and beginning to fill Greed with bullets. The bullets were too quick for Greed to continuously regenerate, and after about a minute of firing, the attacker had ran out of ammunition.

The homunculus coughed up blood, and gave one last smile. "Well... done..." he whispered, "You actually manged to kill me." Greed's body started to disintegrate rapidly until nothing was left but a small red stone. After a few seconds, the stone became dust, and was carried away by the wind.

Dar is dead. He was Mafia.
48 hours for night actions.

It didn't seem like much time had passed when everyone woke up the next morning. As the townspeople stumbled out of their homes, crusty-eyed and dazed, they did a head count to check who had survived the night. To their surprise, no one had perished.

No one has died.
48 hours for discussion.

(You folks are pretty efficient at sending in your night actions.)

I didn't get the notification that it's day at the top. Did you not switch phases?

Good news folks, I am inverted inspector.

DarkAura came up innocent.

All right, so. I chose to roleblock Flora last night, because uninformed!miller/Vanilla sounded like a suspicious role. Additionally, the night ended early because everyone sent in their night actions quickly. There was also no kill, which means someone blocked the mafia in some way. Could've been a doctor, or an alien or bulletproof.

There are a number of conclusions to draw here. It's possible that Flora is the don, and I stopped her from doing anything. It's also possible that Flora is not the don, and that the mafia just hit a bulletproof or a doctor-protected player.

I based my action mostly off the flimsy chance that hopeandjoy wasn't a paranoid inspector, and from the looks of it it wasn't a bad move to do so. I would like to hear what hopeandjoy has to say about her inspection last night.

No hopeandjoy, you're not inverted, you're sane.

My oracle question was "How many vanilla townies are there?" My result? Zero.

Goodbye, Flora and Ether's Bane.

Back
Top Bottom