• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 2 [TOWN WIN]

Re: Fandom Mafia 2 (Game in Progress)

Hmm... *nods*

It's alright to try and keep yourself alive in a game like this. I wouldn't call that cowardice.

As for whether or not I believe your alibi, well, I'd like to hear what Wargle and Alligates have to say first.

oh, whoops, ninja'd by Zexion. Previous post was meant towards ILS, ha ha!

I healed last night. I have one more use of it left.

No one brought it up... but the knife thing guys. It was used to kill Ether, res and Butterfree. It was a different method each time. Butterfree was 'assaulted by a sharp blade', res was 'stabbed in the head' and Ether was stabbed in a haystack. Who is targetting them? I don't understand why it would be a vig kill on night two. I partially understand that Ether could have been killed by the mafia.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you only asked if there was a vig, not if one was alive. There's a chance one of the dead was our vig.

Anyone who knows Breaking Bad, does Walter White seem like a vig or at least killer role? Possibly overdosing someone to kill them>

Why would the Mafia kill the Mafia? Doesn't sound like a good strategy.

Walter White was a roleblocker. Superbird is Kirby, and he copies the powers of whoever died first. Since he is a roleblocker, Butterfree was one, too.

I've seen it done before. Really throws off the town.

Ah, I must have missed that

No, there's a living vig. Flora, Ether's Bane, and Dar were mafia, res was alien, Butterfree was roleblocker, and Maimi was probably the healer.

As for your alibi, I would also like to hear what Alligates has to say before I make any snap decisions.

We were discussing it at length yesterday. I'm very sure that Ether's Bane was killed by a vigilante, as the vigilante was specifically told to do that. Likewise, I was told to roleblock him in case anything happened. And so no one died.

Therefore, Ether's Bane was most likely the third-in-command for the Mafia, the first two having been dead already. What I'm worried about is that perhaps there's a terrorist that we haven't caught yet, in which case they would flip innocent upon inspection, no? But on the flip side, would they be able to kill anyone at night in that situation?

A terrorist is still considered mafia, regardless of inspections. There were four mafia aligned players, and given that three are dead and the game is still going, res the alien didn't count. And I think they already have indirectly (cough cough still sorry maimi cough cough).

Y'know, we're a lot closer to a win than you'd think. There are only three players left that haven't necessarily been confirmed as innocent (and while Zexion hasn't really been 'confirmed', I know he's innocent), and one is mafia, the other is the vig, and the other is something else.

ILS and Wargle. You two do realize that one of you is seriously lying, given that there only one unrelated role. And the only reason that you'd lie would be a) because you're really mafia, or b) because your afraid to claim vig. The former seems more likely.

I went over this in my head, and I realized that a snap decision really doesn't matter now. If we accidentally lynch a vig, then Superbird can just roleblock the other person, and then we can lynch them the next morning.

Sorry Wargle, but I believe in ILS's alibi more than yours. In fact, your alibi is broken. Just on the previous day phase, you claimed that you hadn't used any of your three heals. This morning, you claimed you had one left.

You're either a vig or a mafia member, and either way, your role is no longer needed for a win. (but if you're actually vig, then thanks for killing ether's bane out of the game!)

... and by roleblock the other person, I mean Alligates, considering that he'd have to be a mafia member if it turns out that Wargle was the vig.

Thank you, small gray creature. You are small in stature, but great in mind.

I would like to hear Alligates's alibi before voting.

I would too. It could have been a typo, &c.-- I'd rather wait until Alligates pleads their case.

I guess I'd counted wrong. I've only used it once now that I look back through my posts. I though I'd used it the night before this but I didn't. Don't see how this is broken.

Voting Alligates solely out of self-preservation, but I'd like ot hear your case.

Fine, it may not be broken, but it's seriously making me doubt your claim.

It's probably not that significant, but the fact that Wargle was the first one to suggest paranoid cop makes me a little suspicious.

So I'm voting Wargle.

ok time to plead my case! Sorry for not defending myself earlier but anyway I'm the tracker. The reason I haven't claimed yet is because 1) I'm an inforole and thus would be a danger to and thus target for mafia, and 2) I didn't find anything useful that would be town-beneficial to reveal at the cost of revealing (see 1). My results: On n0, Superbird targeted no one in accordance with his claim. On n1, Butterfree targeted (blocked) Maimi. On n2, 1. hopeandjoy targeted (inspected) Ether's Bane, as she stated she did in-thread. On n3, Zexion did not target anyone in accordance with his claim. On n4, I liek Squirtles targeted (guarded) Zexion, as he stated he did in-thread. So I trust hopeandjoy and I liek Squirtles because they seem to have claimed truthfully, Whirlpool for being innocent child, marginally less Zexion and Superbird because they could also be goons with no action but their claims hold up and also DarkAura since she's provided useful and so far mostly true information for town. I don't really have any suspicion/nonsuspicion regarding Majora and Wargle; probably marginally more trust regarding Majora as DarkAura seems to have found that a mayor is alive, and also the Wargle thing with the paranoid cop/alibi mess.

(I am a she and additionally withholding vote until Wargle makes a case.)

(gah, what is it with me and pronoun mess-ups?)

I can verify that Zexion is 100% innocent. See, he's the lover, and he picked me to be the other lover. That was why, when I first claimed, I was so dead-set on surviving the night, because if I hadn't survived, neither would Zexion, and we would've been down two more innocents.

Superbird's claim seems more sound than you'd think. Remember a few night phases back, the day phase started really early and there were no deaths? Superbird claimed to have roleblocked Flora, whom we now know to have been a mafia member, and everyone with a night action sent theirs in. So if that's not credibility to Superbird's alibi, I don't know what is.

This still doesn't explain why no one's claimed to be vigilante when there definitely is one. This just doesn't make sense!

Unless... either Majora really is a 'kickass mayor' or Superbird is a roleblocker and a vig.

I admire the Professor's and the war bird's courage!

It would make sense that this 'White' person could've been a vigilante, too. According to records, he was a renowned drug kingpin.

If Majora can tell us if he has to send in night actions, that would be incredibly helpful. You see, I am not familiar with this role.

I am most certainly not a vig, only a roleblocker. If someone is, though, there doesn't strike me as being any good reason not to claim right now. There are only two of us unaccounted for, and claiming vig really isn't going to hurt you, probably.

My current plan of action is to block either Wargle or Majora, whoever is still alive/does not claim by the end of tonight. Anyone want me to do something different?

Pink puffball, could you please explain your reasoning for blocking this 'Mercury' fellow, and what he does rolewise? I do not understand your course of action.

Alligates's alibi checks out. Ergo, my vote is Wargle.

Majora has given us basically nothing other than that he's a 'kickass mayor'. He has barely contributed to discussion at all, and if he is mayor, he doesn't have a night action, so targetting him wouldn't do anything bad. If you think I should target someone else, please do say so.

Also, bandwagoning Wargle.

Back
Top Bottom