• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 2 [TOWN WIN]

Re: Fandom Mafia 2 (Game in Progress)

Correct.

Uhm, guys? Can you not abstain? Because really, if we abstain, and Superbird roleblocks Majora, and it turns out that Majora's actually innocent, then Zexion and I are as good as dead. So really, we kind of need to lynch so that more of us stay alive. Alligates, ILS, would you two mind changing your votes?

Before I vote, could someone explain what exactly a Mayor does? I'm at a loss about it... I looked up some information, and I'm still stumped.

As Alligates said a page or two back, a mayor's vote is the equivilant to two votes. Ergo, if you, Alligates, and Majora all abstained, it'd be four votes, making it impossible to get him lynched.

Is that it? A mayor's just a fancy name for doublevoter?

Yeah, that's pretty much the gist of it!

For the night phase, if Majora is actually innocent, Superbird, roleblock ILS (sorry ILS, but you're the only one not actually "proven" to be innocent). Alligates, track/watch Superbird. I'll do my oracle business. Zexion and Whirlpool, keep doing whatever it is you're doing.

Hrm, I'm willing to let you kill me if that's what'll sate you, but you're not going to be happy with it. (What kind of mafia would say that?)

Obviously I'm abstaining, since I can't really change what's going to happen. All I know is that you are all stuck on killing an innocent, so it doesn't bother me that you're lynching me. You all will win anyway.

Though you should be ashamed that you're killing your mayor. This is anarchy.

Though you should be ashamed that you're killing your mayor. This is anarchy.

Anarchy is how Twitch Plays Pokémon beat Pokémon Red and Pokémon Crystal. hailhelix

That said, I'll vote Majora. I'll also plan to roleblock ILS.

I don't want another one of us innocents to die, but it's too late not to bandwagon.

Majora

I'm sorry Majora.

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone
And another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

Majora is dead. He was Innocent.
48 hours for night actions.

And another one gone
And another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

Majora is dead. He was Innocent.
48 hours for night actions.
THIS IS NOT COOL

1.728 x 10^5 seconds for discussion.

Can I just say you are marvelous, VM?

Back to the game. Well, we all lived, so that's a plus. That hopefully means something worked. If I remember the plan, Superbird was to Role Block ILS. So, is ILS out last Mafia or.....?

I did indeed block ILS. There was also no mafia kill.

I'll start by pointing a very accusatory finger at I Liek Squirtles. Explain yourself.

Hey, I liek Squirtles. Superbird targeted you, no one died. Explain?

Also DarkAura, what were your results last night?

You are right in accusing me; it makes sense. I cannot hide from such accusations. However, I'm the bodyguard. Roleblocking me would simply reduce me to a vanilla townie. No deaths? The remaining Mafiosi forgot to send in their action, or simply didn't target anyone to cast the blame, and therefore the lynch, on me.

Vanilla Mongoose said:
DarkAura said:
Vanilla Mongoose said:
Player: DarkAura
Role: Espurr (Oracle - Innocent)
Description: Your psychic ability allows you to communicate with the GM telekinetically. Each night you may ask the GM any question about the game, as long as it doesn’t pertain to a specific player or their role. You can ask questions such as “How many mafia members remain?” and “Is there an alien in this game?”

For n6: "Has the last remaining mafia member currently alive claimed bodyguard?"
Yes

I liek Squirtles

lololol I was right, you were all wrong, deal with it
url

Isn't Oracle not supposed to be able to ask questions about alignment? Because then it's a just more powerful inspector that can also find out numbers and pther things

Back
Top Bottom