• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 4 [Game]

Either them or Wargle, $ince $he roleclaimed a villain, and villain$ are usually mafia.
What's up with that first message concerning Jack? Why is it different? I'm not familiar with Evangelion, so I have no clue what's happening.
(for the record the last post in the thread at time of sending is "lynch nira? we have nothing else to go on")

eh sure, might as well... nira
That which doesn't kill you... makes you stronger

I'm curious about why hopeandjoy lied. They claimed to be a character from Gintama, but were from Neon Genesis Evangelion. They never even claimed a specific character, so it seems rather pointless to hide?

Also I'm concerned about the after death posts lately. When Superbird died, we got a... poem?song? Now, on top of the post restriction, we get an ultimatum to lynch, or Jack dies.

ZM and Superbird both had their names written in a book (too obvious Death Note reference?), hopeandjoy was not. All three were crushed to death.

The one night without a death is even stranger now, since it seems like inactive mafia can be ruled out since it was bookended with successful kills.
someone who doesn't even go here said:
lolhenry2.png

Nya ha! My hex worked!

In ca$e you all haven't noticed, everything in the po$t about how Jack would die if we don't lynch anyone i$ bolded. Including Jack$ name. $o, a$$uming we didn't lynch anyone again, Jack would've been lynched. Clever clever, anonymou$ per$on...

And I gue$$ we have lead$? All of the victim$ were cru$hed in the flavor text, $o that$ $omething. But the que$tion i$, who typically cru$he$ people out of all the remaining identitie$?

Now that you mention it, that i$ a bit $trange. A$$uming that Jack gets killed during the next night if we don't lynch, then the healer role, whoever that i$, will know who to $ave. But if not, well... it$ probably be$t to lynch the person that$ more $hifty. I don't really think it'$ Nira; their exact words were "I assure you I'm town" when confronted, $o I don't think it's them. Wargle, on the other hand, $aid $he was Reaper, who i$ a confirmed bad dude. I haven't participated in the other Fandom Nafia$, but from what I heard, bad dudes are generally mafia. And when MF brought thi$ up, $he didn't try to defend her$elf at all. $o, yeah, I'm lynching Wargle.
I guess Nira is our best bet then. I think it's safe to say the post about Jack was a GM post, not a player post

hoooooold up, lynch train. inspector here

nira flipped innocent last night when i inspected them

(other results: first night superbird flipped innocent, second night i got no result from mf (this was the night with no death. maybe there was also some jailkeeping going on? idk), third night i checked mf again and found he's innocent, too)

in the absence of a firm suspicion i'll at least vote wargle to help get the bandwagon off nira

♫ It all returns to nothing,
It just keeps tumbling down,
tumbling down, tumbling down ♫

After a series of mental journeys and sudden realizations, the mass of souls decided that it's necessary to live life as individuals, and that to live life is to experience joy as well as pain, and other psychological shit like that. With Instrumentality rejected, the giant Rei/Lillith being began to decay and die, as the souls of the living returned to the Earth.

When the townspeople regained consciousness, they found themselves on a beach facing out to an endless crimson sea. Several crucified Eva units were scattered across the apocalyptic landscape. The severed Rei/Lillith head was partially submerged in the sea of LCL, lifeless eyes staring back at the town.

One of the townspeople crawled over to where Near was lying. He put his hands around Near's throat and began to choke the young investigator. The boy managed to cough out the words "how disgusting" before dying of asphyxiation.

When the townspeople later searched Near's belongings, they found no evidence that he was taking part in the killings. The townspeople then returned to their homes, anxious from having just had a Near-death experience.

Nira has died. He was TOWN.
48 hours for night actions.

The next morning, there were no deaths, no craters, and no flavor.

It was a nice reprieve after the... stuff that happened the previous day.

No one has died.
48 hours for discussion.

Alrighty guys, I actually gots some info.

So, I have a one-time-only inspection power that I can use. Last night, I used it on Wargle, and she turned up mafia. So, um... I'm lynching Wargle, and I strongly recommend you all do the same.

The last time we hopped on a lynch train it went badly :/ as much as I'd like to get going I'm also nervous about this one? so yeah I'd like to wait for wargle

The hour of judgement is upon us.

Heh. I knew it. You're all just like Morrison. So proud, so arrogant. Can't see the lake for your own damn reflection. He might not have died in Zurich, but you won't be so lucky... No, you're not making it out of here.

Death Blossom is ready.

You're probably expecting me to Shadowstep out of being cornered. You think I'm stuck in here with you. No. You're stuck here with me. And I'm going to make you pay for your arrogance.

My ultimate is ready. Let's kill.

DIE DIE DIE!

Back
Top Bottom