• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia Episode VII: The Fandom Awakens

:(

I'm not quite sure what I can say to defend myself at this point without digging myself deeper. My idea was to keep quiet until I'd found another Mafia, but once there were no kills on night 2 and everybody started ganging up on Alti, I presumed that she was one of the (assuming 3) mafia, and since I knew another I could tell everyone and jailkeeper could make sure that there were no kills the next night. (don't know why it didn't cross my mind that MF could be not-the-don, actually)

But as it is, jailkeeper blocked MF last night and there was no kill, yes? In that case, we can be reasonably sure that MF is the mafia don, so it might be best if we don't lynch him but instead relegate Wargle to jailing him every night until I find the other Mafias.

If you still don't believe that I'm at least innocent, I can at least assert that I'm certainly not the Mafia don - I'm sure everyone can attest to not blocking me in any way, and I would have no reason to abstain from killing the past two nights, and for the doctor to successfully protect twice in a row is too unlikely.

So, at risk of putting myself at a lynchvote disadvantage, I'm going to change my vote to Abstain, while putting forth the plan of repeatedly jailing MF night after night until I hit on more mafia with my inspection power.

...I don't think I've mentioned my character yet, actually. Given Danganronpa, it's pretty obvious, anyway - Kyouko Kirigiri.

Iiii actually didn't send in a night action last night because I'm in England. So I didn't jail MF, unless VM randomized it that way or something.

The townspeople discussed their options, but decided to hold off on killing anyone, at least for now. They then returned to their homes, and tried to get some rest. The unsettling feeling that they may be next to die made sleep rather difficult, however.

No one has died.
48 hours for night actions.

After a very long night, the townspeople woke up to find a rather bloody scene. James Hetfield had been shot dead in his home during the night, a single golden bullet lodged in his skull. Fortunately for the townspeople, evidence in his home revealed that he was in fact working for the mafia. Sad, but True.

It was not long after this when one of the townspeople noticed a trail of blood near the river bank. After she followed this trail down to the river, she found a man sitting on a rock, his shirt soaked in blood.

"Mike... Mike Ehrmantraut, is that you? Are you hurt? Do you need me to..." the woman was quickly cut off.

"Shut the fuck up and let me die in peace," the man interrupted. The two of them stared at the river for a few moments, before the man finally collapsed.

Metallica Fanboy is dead. He was mafia.
Butterfree is dead.

2La4.gif

48 hours for discussion.

Thank mr. vigilant
So MF's fandom was Metallica (heh) and Butterfree's was Breaking Bad. I wonder how Butterfree died. Too bad we didn't find her alignment. kek

Yeah, VM, I think you forgot to put Butterfree's alignment...?

Yeah, "golden bullet" probably means it was a vig kill and Butterfree was offed by the mafia... anyone here into Terraria or, uh, Remington Arms? Unless MF was a terrorist-like role and the mafia killed him because they didn't know who he was, but that would 1) raise the question of who killed Butterfree, who's been acting trustworthy enough, and 2) lower the suspicions on Superbird/Birdy - since MF's now revealed to be mafia, my suspicions of him have mostly been eliminated, since in such a small game, bussing wouldn't be very practical. And VM's setups tend to lean towards the more innocent-heavy, so I think it's logical to say that there's only one mafia left. I don't have any other information, though. On that note, Birdy - who did you inspect last night?

Well, that validates me at least a little bit.

I targeted Zero Moment, but my action didn't go through. I wasn't told why.

I don't have any information either, which is why I've barely posted in here. I don't even have a night action, so I can't even talk about that :/

Oh hey that gif is back. I saw it like "is this the right thread?"

So uh.... vig? third party?

Tea golden bullet strikes me a single shot now that I think of it. Idk why. Just.. .expensive metal so less bullets?

Not sure what you just said, but gold bullets and other distinctive firearms are usually indicative of vigilantes (and desperadoes).

so the score is currently 2 mafia to a presumed 9 innocents. Unless there were four mafia in this game, which is possible, in which case it's 3 to 9...or 3 to 8 if there's another self-aligned role about.

tl;dr we can afford a wrong lynch, if we want. There isn't much time left in the day, so I'll say let's Abstain for today. I know we still have a healer alive and unrevealed, so if they wouldn't mind covering me that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom