• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia Episode VII: The Fandom Awakens

(You don't seem to have me on the not-cleared list, Keldeo. At least, I don't remember having been cleared.)

Nobody's talking and it's like a couple of hours before the deadline. The mafia has apparently been active, at least at night, so random-lynching someone inactive doesn't make much sense to me. Do we want to abstain, or start to lynch someone at the last minute and risk them not being online to defend themself before the deadline?

I think, with zero leads and no time, this is the better moment for the abstain. We could go for the mass roleclaim Tomorrow, I guess.

(You don't seem to have me on the not-cleared list, Keldeo. At least, I don't remember having been cleared.)

Right, I don't think you have. You weren't on the original list either so I guess I just forgot about you.

At this point in the day, it would be hard to do anything except continue the abstain train, I think. I'm pretty sure I'll be the mafia's target tonight because Dazel's mostly inactive and I'm the only other person who's Birdy-cleared, so I'll just say that I've been dead weight role-wise for the entire game and don't think that's going to change significantly in the near future, on the off chance I survive the night. :/ A mass roleclaim tomorrow is a good idea, if people actually claim. Activity for this game seems a little low right now, though after the two-week break and with a lot of the living players inactive, that might be expected...

When the day ended (though given its length, scientists are unsure whether it was really just one day), the townsfolk retreated to their homes, worn out from sleeping all day.

No one was lynched.
48 hours for night actions.

Soon after gathering in the town square, one of the civilians told the others to hurry over to the Fey Manor. He had witnessed a rather gruesome event.

"This lady started t..talking like she was someone else... and then..." the man trailed off, too frightened to continue.

When the townsfolk arrived at the manor, a young girl directed them to the Channeling Chamber. That's when they saw it. Sprawled across the tatami mats was the lifeless body of Miss Maya Fey, heir to the Kurain Channeling Technique. Her body was contorted in a painful position, and blood was trailing from the side of her mouth. All around her were ceremonial candles which had burned out, some of them knocked over.

One of the townspeople noticed an object lying next to the body, and bent over to pick it up. It was a photo frame. The glass had been cracked, but behind it was the image of a familiar looking girl with long, lavender hair.

Keldeo is dead. She was TOWN.
48 hours for discussion.

Oookay, I guess it's kinda fishy at this point in the game, but I'm a vig. I'm James Bond. I killed MF the other night with the golden bullet.

I had forgotten that I actually did. I forfeited my nights most actions and got confused. Later, I PM'd VM and asked him if I actually did send it in, and he replied by quoting what I sent him.

I had forgotten that I actually did. I forfeited my nights most actions and got confused. Later, I PM'd VM and asked him if I actually did send it in, and he replied by quoting what I sent him.

This sounds kinda fishy to me. Why would you need to PM VM when you could just check your sent messages?

Uh? I didn't know you could check sent messages... It never works for me, it always is blank. Maybe that's the problem ILS had? Or maybe he just thought it was easier.

/me raises from the dead

The forum doesn't save sent messages by default; you actually have to turn the function on before it starts happening.

/me dies again

The forum doesn't save sent messages by default; you actually have to turn the function on before it starts happening.

That's actually pretty good to know. I guess I just turned it on at one point and assumed it was the default?

This game is dying and that was still a bit fishy.

For lack of anything better to do, I liek Squirtles.

Whoa there. I kinda understand if it was a bit fishy, but mental lapses occur all the time.
Remember James Bond has golden guns. It's not a stretch.

I'm voting Mawile.

The crowd gather around a well-dressed man, ready to beat The Living Daylights out of him. Desperately, the man pleads that he was The Man with the Golden Gun, and that he had been On Her Majesty's Secret Service all along. There had been gold residue on his hands, for sure, but a Goldfinger or two was not enough to convince the town that he was on their side. After all, this man had a License to Kill, so what would stop him from making them Die Another Day? The town decided to Live and Let Die, and so they pushed the secret agent back against the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean. One of the townsfolk who had been carrying a gun pointed it at the spy. A voice from the crowd shouted "Take the bloody shot!" and then the gunman shot the agent in the chest, causing him to fall off the cliff, as well as causing Adele's "Skyfall" to start playing in the background.

The townspeople peered over the edge of the cliff. Mr. Bond's body had dashed against the jagged rocks at the bottom. It was A View to a Kill. Even if he had survived the gunshot, he would have died from the fall. After all, You Only Live Twice.

The townsfolk retreated to their homes, no closer to unmasking the Spectre that had been terrorizing the place they called home.

I liek Squirtles is dead. He was TOWN.
48 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom