• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters
Re: Pokemon of the Pie (PotL parody)

Chip's eyes widened.

"Really?"

Immy spoke up. "Hey, did you hear that?" she demanded.

"Hear what?"

"I want some banana cake. With seaweed."

"Take the seaweed we don't have cake," said Chip, and shoved some dry seaweed into Immy's mouth.

He looked at West. "When do you think we'll reach land?"

Eric skimmed over the posts, decided that it was too long, so he didn't read them thoroughly, and then lit them on fire, along with a Magikarp, a pie, a cookie, Ohayou, his pants, Pikachu, and pages 2 to 3 of this RP

"NOOOOOOOO NOT THE COOKIE!!!! I HOPE IT WASN'T CROCOCHIP!!!" Ohayou yelled, seeing Icalasari's almost OOC post.

(Sorry for being late.)

Jewely, was staring out of the window on the plane. While she was distracted, Ziggio was knawing on his apple.

He was chewing on a red apple. A delicous red apple. He sucked the juice out hastily. It was so good. He took a large bite and then continue to suck. So good.....

Until an espeon tackled him, knocking the apple out of his jaw and it rolled down the aisle. Ziggio chased after it.

As Patrick's posts were being on fire, he rode on his Snorlax across the lands, clearing many trees along the way, making the oilpeoples happy and the treepeoples sad. Then he saw more and more trainers and shouted, "O HAI THAR!"

((Yay randomness!))
Mysti saw two burning planes. She flew next to Charizard as together they splashed in the fire. They threw water on each other. They flew back out and landed in a pie.

Twitchy grabbed Patrick.

"Twitchy Yhctiwt I am." he greeted.

Form:

Name: Riley
Why you have traveled to Pie-Urikan to capture this pokemon:
For the money and fame. and pie. and thats it.

Alignment: Trainer.
Description: Black bushy hair with a bandana and headphones.
Personality: acts on impulse, funny
Other:
Pokemon: (Max 6)
-----------------

Pokemon Form:
Name: Swipe
Species: Gible
Item: Quick CLaw
Personality: Moody

Pokemon Form:
Name: Pipup
Species: Piplup
Item: everstone
Personality: Moody

Pokemon Form:
Name: Blue-
Species: Wartortle
Item: None
Personality: Timid

Pokemon Form:
Name: Red
Species: Charmeleon
Personality: Careful

Pokemon Form:
Name: Aura
Species:Lucario
Personality: Bashful

Last edited:

"O HAI THAR TWITCHY!" said Patrick. For some reason, he tossed a Pie Ball at him. Then he started singing Caramelldansen for no reason whatsoever, and sent out his Lickilicky to get all the base for him.

Mysti and her Charizard came out of the pie. "I EAT APPLZ AND BANAYNAYZ!" she screamed. ((Man, I am loving the randomness!))

"OMG PIE EAT EAT EAT," said Patrick. His 3 Fridge Rotoms came out, and all filled their shelves with pie.

"Hey, I landed in it, I want some!" she said, gorging on the pie.

Ziggio chased the apple. "YES!" Forgetting that he was on a airplane, he leaped out of the window, wanting to eat the apple in peace.

"ZIGGIO?!" Jewely yelled as he saw the zigzagoon fall from the sky.

(I need to be randomer. X3)

"What type of pie is it?" asked Patrick. He shoved some in his pants, and rubbed his chin. "Apple, I believe."

Tsyru started to bash his head on a tree. Mr. Flufferbuns killed a titantic caterpie and ate it.

"Hey. Can I have your base?" Patrick asked.

Seems fun!

Name: Tsunami
Why you have traveled to Pie-Urikan to capture this Pokemon: Because she was looking for an adventure.
Alligenment: Trainers
Description: Tsunami has knee-length dark blue straight hair with white streaks going acroos, looking like a wave. She has a knee length dress and white tights. her dress is light blue with a twister in the middle. She wears black high-heel boots and a necklace with a twister charm.
Personality: Shy and strong, Tsunami's one where you force her to talk to someone new, unless she can sense something about them that's very good. She can and will fight back with Pokemon or fists if ncessary, though.
Other: She can sense the aura of others like her Lucario can. She also likes to eat pie, sometimes.

Name: Cherri
Species: Furret
Item: Silk Scarf
Personality: Playful and sweet, but mindless at times.

Name: Zakiai
Species: Lucario
Item: Oran Berry
Personality: The most trusted of Tsunami's Pokemon, she is very smart.

Name: Raftie
Species: Floatzel
Item: Mystic Water
Personality: Speedy and careless, Raftie is laid-back.

Name: Slash
Species: Latios
Item: Soul Dew
Personality: Careful of his little sister, Zoom is watchful, but fun

Name: Blaze
Species: Latias.
Item: Soul Dew
Personality: Fun-loving, kind and caring, Blaze always snuggles with her big brother.

Name: Fire Star
Species: Typhlosion
Item: Charcoal
Personality: Watching her every move, Fire Star loves to kid around at times.

"No. I want a proooooooommmootttiooon." Twitchy yelled, "Snooping as usual."

((Fun AND Random! 2 for the price of one!))
"Oh. I want proooooooommmootttiooon too... I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT *Snore* I WANT IT," Patrick said.
--------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, a giant fart in space smelled like rotten beans.
--------------------------------------------------
"MMMM! WHO COOKZ THE BEANS FOR MEH?" he continued.

Back
Top Bottom