• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters
Re: Pokemon of the Pie (PotL parody)

((We're doing... NOTHING! Be as random as you like))
Patrick popped out of the Pokeball and scratched his armpits with the broken shards. One stabbed into it, and he was bleeding. Like a lot. No, it's like in Mary or whatever and they dump pig's blood on her. Yeah. THAT much.
---------
Oooohface in real life: You mean Carrie?
---------
"Yeah, tha- HEY!"

Ohayou jumped through the air, catching the hot-potato pie in his mouth.
"AHHH!!! BITCH!!! It burnt my tongue!!"
Throws a bowl of cereal containing Buddha's penis at real life Oooohface.

Edit: yay! 321 posts!

Twitchy stroked his wife the tree.

"She's a ficus." he roared.

---------
Oooohface in real life: AHHHH FUC*! DAMMIT OHAYOU.
---------
Patrick high-fived Ohayou. "That's what you get," he said.
---------
Oooohface in real life: Ooooh... Ficus. Nice, you're a lucky guy!
---------
Patrick's left arm fell off because he scratched it too much. Then he got AIDS and Polio and Prostate Cancer.

Then Patrick double posted for no reason. He was bored.
"Hey! I didn't double post! Oooohface did!" he said.
--------
Oooohface in real life: I did nothing. Blame the character.
--------
Patrick said "F*** you," and got sued for that racial slur from before.

West shook her head at the randomness, while Slappy did a flip. Finally, they reached land. West sent out Chewy.

"Bibarel!" Chewy cried as she laid an egg.
West hugged it, and it broke. "Dang it."

Chewy laid another egg. This time, West put it in her bag.
Chewy laid another egg, but it was really small. It hatched into a baby chicken. West put that in her bag too, screaming, "YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Patrick somehow transmitted his polio, AIDS, and prostate cancer to all his Pokemon.

Flareth in RL: OH NO! HE DOUBLE POSTED. -cries- You're gonna get warned.

-------

"She gets over emotional." Tsyru sighed, chewing on his wrist.

(((Meh, if it's for the sake of randomness, double posting is fine here. -_- No triple posting though...)))

(Well, check with the mods. They have the power of *DA-DUNH* the banfish.)

(((Mods it is... and FISH!!!)))

A bunch of Spoink suddenly appeared and started dancing the macharana before they got shot by Mist.
"FREEDOM," he yelled.

"You sure seem happy," said Chip. He stepped onto land and withdrew his Omastar.

"Wanna see Flo?" he asked. Without waiting for an answer, he released the Skuntank from his Poke Ball.

"Hey yo," Flo started. Chip realised he was singing something from a song he called "#10", and he started tap dancing.

"I hate this. I need to listen to some ultra mega death metal." Tsyru muttered, blasting his music.

(Randomeness is fun~)

Tsunami jumped off of Zoom onto the ground and ate a pie. "Mmm, pie...What the--" She saw complete randomosity in front of her. "Wow."

Ziggio decided to stop swimming in the cheese so he swam over to a slice of pepperoni, sat on it, and then ate it.

Then a hobo fell from the sky, tackleglomped Jewely's parachute so Jewely started falling to the Earth and landed on some giant crust.

Back
Top Bottom