• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fire, Earth, Air and Water

Zephyr smirked and transformed himself into a light breeze. To let Kasumi know where he was, he floated past the Cloud Spirit's ear and whispered a word of greeting.

He then floated invisibly after Fade.

Fade's enemy was gone. He chuckled quietly. The spirit had no idea where Zephyr was, so he landed on the ground and loosed lightning from his electric tail to the left and right. He turned around.

Cyra let the rain ease. She didn't know what she could do other than cause weather.
Then an idea struck her.
She raised a few of the clouds, then caused all but one of them to hail. The one that remained rained. Cyra collected hail between her wings, then flew under the rain. The cold weather caused it to freeze into ice when it touched the hail on Cyra's back, making all the hailstones one big hailstone. Cyra then stopped the weather and hurled the hailstone towards a lightning spirit ((Which is Fade)).

Fade heard some sort of whooshing from behind him. He turned around.

A great forced bashed into him. He spat great lightning which illuminated a large area. His eyes glowed yellow with electricity before his long, wavering body crashed into the ground, raising a massive cloud of dust. "Gaak," he spat, before laying his head on the earth.

"Honooryuu...." he choked. "Help me..."

Last edited:
Cyra was bashed by lightning, and she could do nothing to weaken it. She began falling, but luckily she landed on a cloud, where she was safe to rest. Her eyes drifted closed as she fell unconscious.

Dyfro saw the blast of lighting and shot towards the falling shape. It crashed into the ground and kicked up dust, which settled just as he reached the fallen spirit. It was ironic that it was this thunder spirit which had caused his own injures.

Dyfro moved the hailstone from on top of the spitit, and ensured he was not injured underneath

Last edited:
Saria was disoriented by all the noise and fighting going on around her. The spirit backed about ten feet away, and started creating a protective wall of stone.
I have no idea what I can do in a fight.. but I can help protect spirits. Right?

Istar's head pulsed and hurt. He felt that he laid on some kind of fluffy, soft thing. He opened his eyes slowly. Agh. He had fainted when he hit the ground, and now he was high up in the sky on a... cloud?

Istar pondered this for while, how he had gotten up there. He decided to stay there to rest himself for a while. After all, he had fought hard and well.

Kasumi saw Istar's eyes open and whispered in his usual way.
"Would you like to watch the battle?"

"Better than participating in it. I'll join in later. My head is still hurting." Istar replied to Kasumi.

Name: Jewely

Element: Desert

Appearance: She has two forms, a cat form and a human form. In cat form, she's purple but with shades of dust brown. She has a big medium blue jewel on her forehead, two opal gems on each of her forelegs, and has a sky blue jewel on her tail. Her eyes are crystal blue.

In human form, she has long brown hair. Her skin is pale and her eyes are light blue. She can change the way her clothes are but usually just wears a purple dress. She uses this form when people are nearby.

Personality: PO

History: Was going to fight with Earth and Air, but when she heard of the Ocean Prophet, she desserted the side and went to.... the ocean to find it.

Path (If not described in your History):

Name: Karla

Element: Fire

Appearance: she takes the form of a teenager, only maybe around 13. Her hair is red(orange), and touches her shoulders. She wears a long fiery dress ringed with thin black lines. Her eyes are emerald green.

Personality: PO

History: Karla never wanted to agree with the Earth spirits. She was actully was thinking to create another world, but kept it to herslef. So she joined the fire's side.

Path (If not described in your History):

((I don't remember saying you could have two members, but oh well. Accepted, I guess.))

((Aaah! Sorry!))

As Bubble watched, the dolphin before him turned into a merboy of some description. The orca sent out another burst of echolocation to make sure there was no-one else nearby, and quietly clicked, "I'm looking for... the Ocean Prophet."

Confirming the spirit was ok, Dyfro moved out of the way to get an overveiw of the battle. The fighting had calmed down a bit, but there was an injured earth spitit on the floor, and Dyfro rushed back passed the spirit he had recently assisted, and began to help the earth spirit away from the fighting.

Mark was surprised. What were the chances that he would meet another Water Spirit looking for the Ocean Prophet too? With an expression that suggested that he was taken aback, as he well was, Mark whispered as well as he was able to underwater, in a childish voice,"Wow, so am I! Do you think we should look together?"

"Maybe," Bubble mused, "It would help to have a companion. I mean, no-one really knows where the Prophet is or what he looks like. Maybe, if we work together, we can-"

He was cut off suddenly as a large, orange-coloured Shark charged into him. He flipped through the water, his side stinging with an oddly warm pain, and turned to look at the Shark. As well as being orange, its eyes seemed to be full of burning fire.

"It's a Fire Spirit!" Bubble squeaked at Mark.

Back
Top Bottom