• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fire, Earth, Air and Water

Mark fluidly slapped his tail at the Fire shark's nose. As the shark looked around dazedly, Mark metamorphasized into a large, blue squid with razors on his suction cups. He dug his dagger-like beak into the shark's head and wrapped his long, waving tentacles around its snout. Releasing his beak's grip on the Fire Spirit, Mark hurriedly clicked, "Hit him! Now!"

Bubble pulsed forward forwards, creating a rush of water which hit the Shark and knocked it backwards. Bubble then 'somersaulted' towards the Fire Spirit, slapping it with his large, powerful tail.

he Shark, battered and bruised, turned and began to swim away.

((Sorry for the delay, trying to think of the best way to continue.))
Vendetta looked around the bleak wasteland around him. The area was huge, how was he to find the Cape?

Mark detatched himself from the shark and, for good measure, squirted royal blue ink in its face. It hightailed it out of there, and Mark jetted himself back to the Orca, and said, "Whew! What was that about? Oh, and by the way, I'm okay with traveling together if you are, erm, what's your name?"

Bubble watched the Shark swimming away with interest. "I have a feeling we'll be seeing him again..." he said quietly.

The other spirit asked for his name. "I'm Bubble," he replied, "What about you?"

(Sorry fo not posting earlier.)

Jewely stared at the reflection in the water. She had to look for the Ocean Prophet. She didn't want to fight against the fire spirits. Who knew what damage the war would cause. And who knew how long it would be? Only the Prophet knew.

Her reflection showed the head of a purple and brown cat, with a jewel on her head. She touched the water with a paw, causing the image to dissolve. Here I go, she thought, putting both forepaws into the water. As she walked into the water, she noticed that her journey had just begun.

"Call me Mark", clicked the squid, not mentioning that he had said this before. Expelling some water from his squid body, Mark powered foward and started to travel in short, jerky bursts.

((Eh. Sorry. Forgot.))

Bubble pulsed after Mark, releasing a high-pitched echolocation wave every now and then. If his melon was working correctly, they were in the centre of a rocky basin of sorts, with an exit slightly to the west.

((Before I continue the RP, I need someone do move the hailstone off of Fade somehow. Until then he's stuck unconcious :/ ))

Kasumi left the wyvern on the cloud, and jumped off. Checking Fade's pulse, he concluded that Fade was alive, and moved the hailstone. Making a second cloud, he lifted Fade and fused the clouds together, forming a large platform with wounded spirits.

(((Random, but OK :3)))

((D'okay ;D ))

Fade groaned.

"OW!" he shouted, as if it had taken him awhile to notice that he had been nearly crushed by the hailstone.

He wanted to say, "Let go of me, I don't need your help," but what escaped his mouth was "Is anything broken?" He turned his head a bit and sent forked lightning down to the cloud spirit who had nearly crushed him.

Cyra was shocked by lightning, and let out a shrill screech. She caused all clouds to rain, and they slowly diminished. Cyra was water, so she had to remove her cloud so that she wouldn't be shocked if she lay down again. She couldn't fly because of her charred wing, and fell to the ground. However, she made a new cloud that stopped her, and it rose back to the sky, un-electrocuted. The last of the rain stopped pouring, and only a few clouds remained in the sky.

Back
Top Bottom