• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HeartGold And SoulSilver

Falkner and Bugsy's levels going up and Whitney's going down was exactly what needed to happen.

Yay, shiny pokemon retain shinyness (possibly) when following you :) Time to taunt some bystanders.

I might, when the game goes out, get both soulsilver and heartgold- I will probably get the latter, while my sister(also likes pokemon, although my even younger brother plays msot of the time) will get to see Lugia before me. That is, if she wont progress as slow as she used to(got the plat. game in july, still she only has one badge).

the frontier brains are the same as in platinum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PALMEEEERRRRRRRRRR

the frontier brains are the same as in platinum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PALMEEEERRRRRRRRRR

Wha?

Dang. Well, there was bound to be SOMETHING that's half-***ed in this game. Oh well, Pal Park returns. I kinda wish they didn't murder Kanto's Safari Zone like that, but it's okay....I guess.

It puzzles me why people would complain about the Gym leaders having the same Pokémon. It's a frigging REMAKE. Of course they're going to have the same Pokémon! Why in the world would you ever have expected them not to? o_O

I do see where they're coming from on Lance's final Dragonite still being level 50, but on context, there is no reason to complain about that either - because beating Lance for the first time really is only the halfway point of the game this time. In the originals, the Kanto Gym leaders' Pokémon were a joke; in HG/SS, they all have Pokémon in the fifties, providing a more continuous difficulty curve. Leveling up the Elite Four a lot would have required them to either keep the Kanto Gym leaders as complete pushovers or make the main story end up with your Pokémon at much higher levels than usual.

So far, absolutely everything about the game looks great to me. I can't wait to play it.

Whitney was pathetic. My Geodude just walled its attacks and used Magnitude.

What annoys me is that Chikorita got no attack boost to take on Falkner and Bugsy. I want to use the Grass type starter, damnit!

Oh well, Pal Park returns. I kinda wish they didn't murder Kanto's Safari Zone like that, but it's okay....I guess.

Hey, it's better than it was in the original games: a doorless building.

All this news is getting me unbelievably psyched for these games. I don't know if I can wait till spring...these games look better than DPPt.

aaaa
<3

I really really really want this game nowwww <3
Shame I can't import. I can't read Japanese worth shit but I dun wanna wait till spring ; ;

i downloaded the rom but now it's stuck at a particular place where i save stated so now doing anything crashes the game... ehhh
i'll just wait until play-asia send it :v

My ROM goes black after I go through the whole thing with Oak at the beginning. :\ Currently downloading a patch that may or may not fix it.

Back
Top Bottom