• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HeartGold And SoulSilver

I find it rather upsetting that most trainer sprites are just recycled from DPPt, but OH MY GOD MORTY makes up for it. All of the GL sprites are badass, actually. And your Rivals'.

ETA: ALSO WILL.

DO WANT!!!

This looks even better than the original G/S...WHY CAN'T THE ENGLISH VERSION COME OUT SOONER?!?

I am in love with the new Cyndaquil/Quilava sprites. I don't know about Typhlosion yet, but I am definitely getting the fire line of starters. These games are looking epic beyond belief. :D

GET :D

The sprites are amazing, the music is great, and just.... YES

If they come out by May 3rd, I'm probably going to buy Soul Silver on my birthday. :)

Also, my friend just gave me a Japanese Pokemon magazine that has some HGSS things in it.

I got my ROM working last night. It's kind of slow and the music is glitchy, but I like. At least it hasn't crashed yet. <3

I'm most impressed with the little new things, like the ability to toggle the running shoes on and off by hitting a button on the touch screen (no more holding down B!) and the fact that you can change the skin on your PokeGear (Team Rocket Skin? Aw yes!)

Also looking at Serebii today, Steven appears? Holy hell this game is great.

myyyyyyy soulsilver got shipped todaaaaaaaaaay!

I'm going to end up liking this game more than platinum and that makes me a little sad ;o;

I got a ROM of HeartGold, which crashes for me sometimes but works fine otherwise. Really loving the game so far. ;v; I love having my Sentret following me.

Now. To stumble my way blindly through the rest of the game.. =A=;

Good lord, Steelix looks amazing. God, I'm gonna go insane waiting for this. The last time a game did that was Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and that's a real accomplishment there. :O

I love the new music, simply put. I wanna wait till the English release, but I may end up importing....or maybe even go the ROM route....but I want Nintendo to have my money.

The Badge cards came out today. I think most of them look pretty awesome.

1252709228042082300.png

Does anyone else think that Gary/Green's face looks way too much like a girl?

Last edited:
Also am I the only one that looks at Blaine and his apperent fedora and just think..."pimp?"

yeah prolly ._.
he has a pimp stick too so it is official

and lmfao Gary does look girl but then again this is now VERY VERY COMMON amongst gym leaders and such

coughroarkbugsyfalknerlucian

he has a pimp stick too so it is official

and lmfao Gary does look girl but then again this is now VERY VERY COMMON amongst gym leaders and such

coughroarkbugsyfalknerlucian

So you're saying the glasses do nothing?

I mean sure he always had those but now I think it's intentional.

And especially Bugsy though if I remeber correctly, he's way younger than...most gym leaders so it all rounds out

Does anyone else think that Gary/Green's face looks way too much like a girl?

Just looks pretty awful to me, honestly. I can't stand that sprite of his face.

Also not liking what they've done with some of the music too much. Feels to me like they've gone and just butchered the Dark Cave music, especially the intro. I feel like they've gone and made Vermilion City's theme too idyllic now, too, and I don't feel like the Violet/Olivine City theme has been redone quite to par. However, I must say that I can stand Ecruteak city's music now. Never could before. Overall, harm done seems to have stayed minimal, in any case, so I shouldn't really be complaining.

Especially since I haven't been able to play the game yet.

Back
Top Bottom