• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Height

5 foot....maybe 5'1. Yep.....I'm short. xDDD

Uh, I'm like...5'1? 5'2? My friend group tends to be on the shorter side, though, so I'm actually one of the taller of my friends.

(My best friend got so happy when she was wearing heels and I wasn't so she was taller than me XD)

OMG People my age who are shorter than/around the same height as me?!

I'm somewhere around 5'2", which is like 157.5 cm.

Dammit! I used to be the tallest person in my class...in elementary school...but still!

i'm about 173-4cm. tall enough to reach the top shelves of 2 of the 3 anime stores in town. thats all that matters. and that i can reach my fave type of instant ramen.

Well, then! Apparently, this forum not only attracts well-ultured, sane liberalists, but also short people, while the latter has no relation at all to and has no reason for attracting.

Probably about 5'2" or something like that. I haven't checked recently, but it's about average for my age judging by people at school.

Somewhere in the 177-178cm range, or 5'10"? I: Honestly, I wish I were shorter. Not like I'm a giant, but I still stand above most people I know and that's just awkward for me...

Somewhere between 1.83 and 1.87 metres tall. Third tallest it my age group by about three inches. the tallest is quite a bit taller than me. The lower school coordinator is a couple inches taller than him.

175cm which is like 5'9"
That was a year or two ago but I'm pretty sure I haven't grown :v

YOU ARE ALL SO TINY IT IS COMICAL TO ME
except watershed we must cower at his feet because he is only one inch too short to do whatever he likes and eat punks like us for breakfast.

Last edited:
I'm 17something cm, I believe. So that's somewhere around 5'8"?

I used to be the second shortest person at school but now I've caught up and am around the same height as everyone else.

I'm about 5'6"? 5'7"? I dunno. Haven't measured myself in an age.

All my friends are shorter than me, though, so I seem to be taller than average. Yay!

Back
Top Bottom