• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Height

6 feet, give or take an inch. Haven't measured in years, though.

Never realized how short so many of you guys are. Is funny.

I'm taller then probably 15% of my school.

We oklahomans apparently have stretchy bones.

5'0". Wow, I didn't think I'd find so many fellow short people here! Nobody's ever mentioned it though or made fun of me for it... so I've never really felt too bad about it. Back at my high school, I would get mistaken for a sophomore a lot though... people don't believe me when I say I'm 18. But I have a friend who's even shorter than I am and she's the same age.

5'3" or 5'4". Every single one of my female friends is within like an inch of that. Even the ones that are two years older than me. I am attempting to think of one of my female friends that is not within an inch of my height and failing.

My guy friends, on the other hand...

(Also, despite being pretty much the same height as every other person in my grade, I /look/ quite a bit younger than I am and thus have been mistaken for a freshman four times this year. I'm a junior.)

I'm about 5'6"? 5'7"? I dunno. Haven't measured myself in an age.

All my friends are shorter than me, though, so I seem to be taller than average. Yay!

Really? You seemed taller. Maybe it was because everyone else was tiny.

I'm 5'3". I'm considered the short, small one to everyone I know irl. I always thought my shortness made me look younger, but people have mistaken me for a senior and a college student and I just don't see how.

I'm 5'6'' or 167.6 cm(yay online converter tool:grin:). Despite this I apparently look way younger than I am, judging by people's reactions to being told I'm 17 and/or a Senior.

Really? You seemed taller. Maybe it was because everyone else was tiny.

Wait, really? I know Grabby and Jemma and myself are all teeny, but Jesus and Ryan and Rachel and Will and all you internetty people were big! D:

I'm way shorter than Cirrus, opal, Kai, Espeon, Ruby, Butterfree and pretty much all the TCoDians I've met. In fact, the only person roughly my height is Mhals, and she doesn't even post here anymore ;;

What I don't understand about tall people is how you folks all balance so well. I fall over stuff all the time, and I've got a ridiculously low centre of gravity.

Like... imagine you're walking and your head slowly tips over. You know you're doomed, but you freeze. Then...

Thud.

I'm somewhere around 6'00", probably a little bit taller (maybe 6'00¼" or so) if I've grown at all since I was 18.

Might actually be closer to 6'01" with shoes on, since one of my teachers at school is around 6'03" and he doesn't really seem to be a full three inches taller than me.

Back
Top Bottom