• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

home of the Shiny

Houdja applauded as well as a Wynaut could. "Nice, Candy! At least you didn't guess 'middle!' And hey, you tried!"

"Thanks!" Candy smiled. Then she whispered to Houdja: "Does she do that a lot? I mean, does she transform into different Pokemon often?"

Houdja nodded simply. "Usually something that flies. Other times something small. I've only seen her as a Rayquaza once before, and other times she's at most four feet tall."

"A Rayquaza?! That must have been scary. At least she'll be small for most of time, then. Oh well, that could be entertaining!" Candy giggled. This group was really fun! The only one that hadn't talked was Rose, though. Candy wondered what she was like.

"Yes, and the only reason I was Rayquayza was to take them all to a little cave I found." Dreams turned into a Shiny Butterfree. "YAAAAAAAAAAAY" she screamed as she flew around in circles.

It was then Dreams dove down, put Candy on her back, and began flying around with the shiny Mareep on her back.

"Aaaaah!" Cnady screamed, trying to hang on to Dreams. She hoped Dreams would put her down soon. Flying wasn't a Mareep's forte, unfortunately.

Candy was relieved when Dreams began to descend. She breathed a sigh of relief as the Mew approached the ground. So long as Dreams didn't suddenly decide to fly up again.

(post people!)
Rose pick up one of the falled black roses and put it behid her ear somehow when a song came in her head i hate stings and they hate me, there are no stings on me
the song was slow and in a deep voice. she was happy to hear it for whenever she hear it in here head she had may good days with rest. she hoped it was to be the same this time. " let get going we have a long way to go i am sure" Rose said wiyh happness in her voice.

Dreams suddenly went up a little, did a backflip with Candy held on, and landed. "Here we are!" as soon as Candy was off, she turned into a shiny Pikachu.

Jello woke up after a looong nap and saw that everyone was gone.
"Guys? Darn it! I overslept! I guess I better go catch up to them"
So Jello looked around and she eventually saw some footprints. She followed them until she finally caught up to the rest of the group.
"Sorry I overslept, guys. It was just so comfy on that pile of leaves."
Then she saw that there was a new member in the group.
"Hi, what's your name? I'm Jello."

Back
Top Bottom