• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Innocent win!)

Re: Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Night two)

VRISKA? INNOCENT? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!

tumblr_lkonosYVZd1qixncqo1_1280.gif

EDIT: ALSO, it's sort of the NIGHT PHASE around here. Not to KILL your DISCUSSION (feel free to take it to PM :D), but you're sort of supposed to be ASLEEP.

Sorry if I'm sounding RUDE. I'd just think it'd be more INTERESTING if at the end of the game I find out everyone made huge CONSPIRACIES and ALLIANCES instead of seeing all the discussion happen HERE.

Last edited:

Thanks for sending in night actions!

There is a new body on the lab floor today. To be more specific, it is a ROBOTIC BODY, and a slightly DISGUSTING one at that.

ARADIA MEGIDO (SURSKITTY) has a circular hole in her chest with hardened blue blood on it (HERS, you realize; SADLY it WAS NOT the KILLER'S) and cuts all over. All of the ROBOTICS inside her have been BROKEN, whether by being COATED with BLUE BLOOD or having their WIRES SEVERED. Sadly, it isn't really the type of BROKENNESS that EQUIUS could fix. And there is still not enough METAL to FIX her, so it looks like she's just DEAD.

It's TOO BAD, you suppose. VRISKA you HATED (not in that way!) enough to ACCEPT her death, but it looked like ARADIA might've actually HELPED the GROUP! At the very least she was INNOCENT, and being dead can make you slightly less productive. She can't really KILL VRISKA now like she did before.

Not like she wasn't dead before. BUT THIS TIME, it's a more PERMANENT and HINDERING death. You THINK, but of course there's always DREAM BUBBLE SHENANIGANS.

ARADIA MEGIDO (SURSKITTY) IS DEAD. SHE WAS INNOCENT.

48 HOURS FOR DISCUSSION!

Last edited:

wHeRe WaS tHe GoGdAmN dOc

AnYwAy, AsIdE mAyBe FrOm ThE cIrCuLaR hOlE, iTs PrEtTy GeNeRiC

big circular hole sounds like something aradia could do but the cuts i havve no idea

Maybe They Were Busy Healing Someone Who Was A More Likely Target
Like Karkat Or Equius
But I Wouldn't Know Because My Role Is Rather Boring To Be Truthful

bIg CiRcUlAr HoLe MaKeS mE tHiNk TaVrOs BuT eH

tavvros is a possibility thank you for bringing him up

you see there were cuts all around aradia

who can cut people tavvros can

(ALSO MAI YOU STUPID YOU FORGOT TO KILL SURSKITTY ON THE PLIST)

:33 < oh noooo :((

:33 < ...i do think that tavros may have done this, no matter how sad it makes me. i...i have my reasons for knowing, purrlease trust me.

:33 < *ac cries a little as she speaks, finding it so very painful to point our her furend as a killer*

Re: Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Day two)

uHH, gUYS,,, dONT YOU THINK YOU'RE BEING A LITTLE HASTY IN ASSUMING IT WAS ME? i,,, cOULDN'T BRING MYSELF TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT,,, iM GONNA BE SICK AGAIN,,,

uHH,, cOULDN'T IT ALSO BE, uHH, a BLAST WOUND? lIKE, fROM A LAZER? iT'S AN AWFULLY CLEAN CIRCLE,,, iF YOU THINK ABOUT IT,,, tHAT COULD EXPLAIN THE CUTS TOO BECAUSE IF IT WENT THROUGH HER AND HIT A WALL THERE WOULD BE,,,uHH,,, sHRAPNEL, rIGHT?

,,,jUST SAYIN',,, iM GONNA GO THROW UP NOW,,,

*walks over to Nepeta, )(ands folded before )(er* I also )(ave reason to believe it was Tarvos. Please...you )(ave to trust us on t)(is. I )(ate all t)(is needless killing! )(AT----E )(AT---E )(AT---E

W)(y...w)(y couldn't we all )(ave gotten along...

tavvros is a possibility thank you for bringing him up

you see there were cuts all around aradia

who can cut people tavvros can

(ALSO MAI YOU STUPID YOU FORGOT TO KILL SURSKITTY ON THE PLIST)

YOU CAN CUT PEOPLE WITH A LANCE.
YEAAH RIGHT.

ANYWAYS, WHERE WAS I. OH, YEAH. I SUPPOSE IT COULD BE TAVROS, BUT I ACTUALLY RATHER SUSPECT ERIDAN. I'M NOT SURE WHY, JUST A HUNCH.

Oh Yeah Doesn't He Have That Thing
The Ahab's Crosshairs Or Whatever
I Could Definitely See That Doing This

YUP.
AHAB'S CROSSHAIRS, OR WHATEVER, USE HARPOONS, OR ARROWS, OR SOMETHING, BUT WHATEVER THEY ARE, THEY HAVE A BLADE, HOWEVER SMALL. IF THEY NEARLY MISSED, THEY COULD CUT SOMEONE, WHEREAS A LANCE IS MERELY METAL THAT COMES TO A POINT. BOTH OF THEM ARE STABBING WEAPONS, BUT AHAB'S CROSSHAIRS CAN HAVE MUCH MORE FORCE BEHIND THEM, THEREFORE MAKING MORE LIKELY THE GIANT WHOLE IN THE CHEST.
APPARENTLY A LOT OF YOU HAVE A REASON TO BELIEVE THAT IT'S TAVROS, BUT I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS, SO YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO SAY IT IF YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE IT.

:33 < okay karcat :((

:33 < im the inspectpurr. I inspected him and tavros is blackrom :(( then i got him to admit it!!

:33 < and...and i promiced... that i would execute him if we had to...

:33 < *ac starts to cry even more*

TAVROS... WHY..! DAMMIT...
I'D STILL LIKE FURTHER PROOF OF YOUR INSPECTORNESS, BUT... OH, DEAR GOD...

D--> I will step in for that proof
D--> My meo-er, moirail
D--> Inspects the 'suspect' and draws
D--> What can only be described as a comical little drawing
D--> I was inspected and confirmed for redrom
D--> And got this

meowrails.png

Back
Top Bottom