• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Innocent win!)

Re: Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Day two)

,,,,gUYS,,, i'M REALLY SORRY,,, i,,, i NEVER WANTED TO DO IT,,, nEVER WANTED TO BE ANY PART OF IT,,, tHEY MADE ME DO IT,,, sAID THEY'D KILL ME IF I SAID ANYTHING,,, bUT i'M ALREADY CAUGHT NOW, dEAD NO MATTER WHAT I DO,,,

gO AHEAD AND KILL ME,,, i DESERVE IT, aND IT'S BETTER YOU GUYS DO IT THAN THEM,,, }:( bUT,,, nEPETA PROMISED SHE'D MAKE IT FAST,,,

Sunflower

GOG, I'M SORRY, TAVROS... I'LL MISS YOU, BUT I GUESS WE HAVE TO...
Sunflower

see ya tavvros i wwould be more sad but i havve no feelings

sunflower

Last edited:

Well 2hiit.
ii really hadn't expected thii2.
ii 2uppo2e we are lynchiing Tavro2 (Sunflower)?

*smacks ---Eridan upside t)(e )(ead* Don't be a jerk about t)(is! *glub*

But yes...sadly Tarvos is one of t)(e ones t)(at was involved...so please, lets make t)(is quick and painless.

T)(at means no making it painful ---Eridan, or I will be pissed. *glub*

Sunflower

hM, i ShOuLd HaVe StEpPeD iN eArLiEr

YoU cAn CuT sTuFf WiTh A lAnCe AcTuAlLy, YoU jUsT hAvE tO sLaSh WiTh ThE tIp

AnYhOw, SuNfLoWeR iS gOiNg DoWn, I gUeSs

D--> I have no other choice but to stand by the others and also my moirail
D--> I suppose the mudblood, Sunflower is the only choice

This time, they are led by NEPETA LEIJON; she insists that it is TAVROS who has to go. He's MAFIA, after all. Once several people agree, the accused himself CONFESSES TEARFULLY. He deserves to die, he says. They should KILL HIM for what he did. He joined the MAFIA, sadly. He didn't really mean to do this, REALLY... BUT...

iT WAS JUST,,, tHEY SAID HE WOULD DIE OTHERWISE.

Nevertheless, he did need to die. And like the manner he pROBABLY killed his victims, you decide to stab him with his own lance. Eridan bein... Eridan, he decides he should be killed more painfully. Killin people is fuckin unconscionable, and should be punished. More than normal, he means. He should die in the most horrible way possible (idiotic land dwwellers, not knowin their place).

Therefore, Eridan burns off Tavros' robotic leg off before anyone can object. He was staring blankly at the corpses of previous victims (the ones he caused) at the time, so it wasn't that hard. Turning around fearfully, he doesn't even have to say anything before Eridan grabs his Crosshairs and shoots him with it. Blood quickly dying his chest orange, he takes one last look at the group he tried to kill. Collapsing pretty PATHETICALLY, he stutters out an incomprehensible word (s-sORRY?) and tries to move but ends up just looking like a fish. "Land dwwellers," Eridan mutters. Looking back at the group, he says, "Look. Tavv wwas obvviously guilty, so don't start cryin or nothin."

Some of them do, staining the already colorful puddle of blood a myriad of different colors that mixes into an unappealing dark brown. However, looking at the body they eventually come to the realization that for once the most pathetic sea dweller was right.

Tavros was mafia.

TAVROS NITRAM (SUNFLOWER) IS DEAD. HE (THEY) WAS (WERE) MAFIA.

48 HOURS FOR NIGHT ACTIONS!

(Sorry for being late. I was ridiculously tired today and had to go somewhere. Also, the text colors might be a bit annoying, but it distinguishes who's talking and character things (?). I might do it again, I might not. I'm just trying to portray the characters well, and probably failing.)

Last edited:
Re: Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Night three)

((So sorry, everyone. I was waiting for an action and then I got the idea of waiting for my 1,612th post. This is it!))

There are even MORE deaths today. You're not sure if killing off a MAFIA MEMBER evens this out anymore.

First, you see the body of EQUIUS. He's all cut up, and signs of a struggle are everywhere. Broken COMPUTERS are flung around, ripped out of their WALL SOCKETS and smashed against walls. Speaking of the walls, some of them are DENTED or have HOLES in them; it's almost impossible to believe that the killer got out unscathed. However, no BLOOD was shed (the killer would have only had BRUISES anyway, unless he was RIPPED APART) except for the VICTIM'S.

You find no exidence of CONSPIRACY about him, and SADLY you must conclude that he was INNOCENT like SUPPOSEDLY HIS MOIRAIL.

You begin to START the GROUP MEETING, but someone pipes up saying that GAMZEE isn't here. CONCERNED (sort of), you harness SOLLUX'S HACKER SKILLS and break into Gamzee's ROOM.

There you find that he is DEAD. He's slumped over in a sopor pie, and empty bottles of Faygo litter the ground. And aside from the horns scattered around him, that's it- you suppose he died of an overdose or something. Life isn't that much of a MiRaClE anymore.

GAMZEE MAKARA (METALLICA FANBOY) IS DEAD. HE WAS INNOCENT.

EQUIUS ZAHHAK (BABBY) IS DEAD. HE WAS INNOCENT.

48 HOURS FOR DISCUSSION!

((Gamzee images from HERE.))

Re: Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Day three)

....*face palm* O)(, now I'm mad. Mad mad mad.

We don't )(ave muc)( time left, we need to figure t)(is out and quick...

sadnep1.png

:33 < ...equius...?

:33 < n-no equius... you cant be dead... you promiced...

nepsad2.png

:33 < purrlease wake up...

:33 < we...we have to find who did this!! can someone make a list of whose alive still...?

Big Red C)(erry Bomb
Mendatt
KR-9
Legendaryseeker99
moon-pant)(er [Me apparently]
Sizz-Lorr

gllubb!n hellll brcb

do you have to draw so adorablly

!m gonna have to wr!te that maf!a fanf!c arent !

and that song

wellll

((... I'm going to STOP being CUVIER now. SORRY.))

O)(!

Nepeta
Karkat
---Eridan
Sollux
Feferi
Kanya (I think dear gods)

Back
Top Bottom