• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well why don't we just make pedophilia, necropihlia ect. lawful then?

Actually there is nothing wrong with necrophilia as long as you aren't the one making the dead body. Where I am going with that is in that case, it doesn't adversely affect anyone. Neither does being homosexual. Paedophilia does.

Then why did you bring it up? Were you implying that all pedophiles molest children or something?

Child molestation is bad, sure. Adult molestation is pretty bad too. Not sure what that has to do with it.

It is a matter of consent. Homosexuality is between two consenting people. Necrophilia and paedophilia aren't.

I'm pretty sure it's already legal to fantasize and be attracted to whatever you want. Pedophiles aren't all rapists and I'd argue that rape is bad anyway.

Did I ever say it wasn't?

EDIT: I also love how you ignored "It makes no difference" and jumped to something completely different
you also still haven't drawn any conclusions

I drew a conclusion, but you chose to ignore it. That's your fault.

Starting a War Over What People Think - Spreading Love Regardless of Gender

*thinks*

...Let there be love ^_^

It's only a war if the participants in this thread let it become one. As of now, I have nothing against these guys.

No you didn't. "Homosexuality is unnatural" isn't a conclusion in the sense I'm talking about; after all, "so what"? I don't care that you've concluded that homosexuality is unnatural. You haven't told me why it matters.

(I don't see anything else closer to a conclusion and you're not pointing one out so)

I drew a conclusion, but you chose to ignore it. That's your fault.

The only conclusion you came to was "it's unnatural and therefore wrong", which we have rebutted many times. If that is your only reason, it is false.

I already said I don't care. Go ahead and fap to whatever.

Wait, so you don't care that it's perfectly legal to be gay? They have rights and are protected by them. You'd get fired up if your right to practice your religion freely was threatened so I don't see why you should threaten people's way of life.

If you can't understand, then just use your~

imagination.gif

"that statement is like TOTALLY false, but since I don't have no rebuttal, I'll just ignore it by the way ur wrong!1!!"
You couldn't have said it better yourself. Your hypocrisy and thickheadedness is frankly mindboggling. You you read your arguments off the same pamphlet each time? You realise you rail off your religion cards, are proven wrong, get backed into a corner and start hissing and spitting. Everything you say contradicts itself or reeks of hypocrisy.

"Homosexuality is unnatural, and if marrying children or animals is unlawful, than so should marrying one of the same sex. Who's to say it's not unnatural? You? Yeah, because you are like, THE authority on nature, rofl."

Who's to say it's unnatural? You? Yeah, because you are like, THE authority on nature, rofl.
Oh, hold on, see how that works?

Last edited by a moderator:
No you didn't. "Homosexuality is unnatural" isn't a conclusion in the sense I'm talking about; after all, "so what"? I don't care that you've concluded that homosexuality is unnatural. You haven't told me why it matters.

(I don't see anything else closer to a conclusion and you're not pointing one out so)

No, it's unnatural and therefore two people of the samne sex shouldn't be recognized as legally married.

Why not? Marriage is just as unnatural. (You're also missing a lot of reasoning between "it's unnatural" and "the law should ignore it".)

Urm, but it's not. There are gay penguins, gay birds, bisexual lions etc. Lots of animals display homo or bisexual behaviour.

Praise the lord for making the animals! ~<3

No, it's unnatural and therefore two people of the samne sex shouldn't be recognized as legally married.

Aha! So, wait, you have nothing against homosexuality, just samesex marriage?

So, ignoring the fact that you have failed yet again to answer our questions on the definition of "unnatural", why shouldn't they be recognised as legally married? "Because it's unnatural" is not a valid answer.

What? How so?

It's an act created by people and is not witnessed elsewhere in nature, and we have no primal instinct to do it. It's unnatural. Homosexuality is witnessed elsewhere in other species, and also we have a primal instinct to mate. With everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom