• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
er
marriage is a human-invented ceremony; it's either natural because humans are part of nature or unnatural because sapient intervention isn't natural

even if marriage is natural, so what? an unnatural couple undergoes a natural ceremony. oh well.

Urm, but it's not. There are gay penguins, gay birds, bisexual lions etc. Lots of animals display homo or bisexual behaviour.

Praise the lord for making the animals! ~<3

It's a pretty well-known fact that only humans and dolphins have sex for pleasure, and therefore why would penguins, birds, lions ect. have sex for any other reason than procreation?

OT: What is it with my nuts? People are jumping on them like they're trampolines!

It's a pretty well-known fact that only humans and dolphins have sex for pleasure, and therefore why would penguins, birds, lions ect. have sex for any other reason than procreation?

What? How about dominance? There are other reasons, but you asked for one, and I need not go further.

Dominance. Also we are not necessarily talking about sex - see e.g. penguins in Berlin Zoo.

...You're right. It's not like there's video or photographic proof of gay animals.

And now, I give you some proof.
Legendary_Love_II_by_MidnightCambion.jpg

...opps, that's probably scarred you. o.o

Because they happen to enjoy the partnership and companionship of another of their species who happens to be of the same gender. The actions are there despite your fact, hm?

Last edited by a moderator:
What? How about dominance? There are other reasons, but you asked for one, and I need not go further.

That's pretty uncivilized behavior if you ask me.

And now, I give you some proof.

Since when was fap material for furries considered a valid argument? I could post a picture of Lucario with 10 female Lopunnies all over him, but what would that accomplish?

whoops there goes the whole BDSM subculture. also note that dominance to some degree is found in the majority of human relationships.

Since when was fap material for furries considered a valid argument? I could post a picture of Lucario with 10 female Lopunnies all over him, but what would that accomplish?

pay no attention to this person, I'm not sure what e is trying to accomplish.

Gay penguin couples are just ADORABLE.

I KNOW! I am getting my sister the gay penguin picture book that is being sued all across America for Christmas and it is adorable

I'd rather not have to repeat myself. Go back through my last couple of posts.

As of now, I'm done with this thread. I tried coming in here again, but there are way too many people. What's the point in arguing if there are 20 people on you at once and every single one of them wants to argue with you to death?

If you REALLY CARE THAT MUCH, contact me through PM or whatever.

The natural instincts of a species do not care about civility. This is not hard to understand, or even notice. There are plenty of animals that need to eat their own feces for nutrients, and by human standards this is 'uncivilized.'

Sir Lucario said:
As of now, I'm done with this thread. I tried coming in here again, but there are way too many people. What's the point in arguing if there are 20 people on you at once and every single one of them wants to argue with you to death?
A) this is stupid
B) you will be back to reply more
C) explaining A: you are giving up because we strongly support our viewpoint and you don't feel as strongly as we do about yours? Why are you arguing it in the first place? Grow some balls.

I think uncivilized behavior would be Christians trying to take away the right to the pursuit of happiness away from two fellow human beings.

And I fail to see how the worship of an invisible man up in the sky who is probably a dick (see: old testament) is any more "natural" than homosexuality (which, OH WAIT, OCCURS IN NATURE. correct me if I'm wrong, but that is the goddamn definition of "natural").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom