• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How are your class mates?

Me? I'm the class clown that's got friends all over. I talk a lot and people (I think) like me. Let's break it down.

Biology AP - I'm in a class with a bunch of super smart seniors that I haven't met yet but I will soon. Very soon.

Scholars - All a bunch of really smart kids that I'm friends with (save for like one person). It's a class for people that scored REALLY well on their PSAT and want to bump their score up a little bit to National Merit Scholars level.

PALs - The best class ever. EVERYBODY is crazy awesome. EVERYBODY.

Band - Friends with everyone, again. There are some stupid kids though.

Precal - I'm not friends with ANYBODY because it's an on-level class and I'm always above level. But I got tired of all the homework so I just dropped down because I'd get the same grade point anyways.

English AP - See Scholars: pretty much the exact same people

US History - There are 44 fucking people in this class. It seats 30. But it's like my entire English class (plus more) comes into history so it's really cool.

This year is going to freaking ROCK.

Spamland? o.o" What's that supposed to mean?

And my brother plays some kinda coin game similar to that, but instead, they try to hit their knuckles as hard as possible with a coin until they bleed -.-" I think they call it bloodcoin or something.

My mum does that too, I mean study people, not as a job or something, she just looks at them and listen to what they, then she can tell how they feel, how they are at home and school and such.

I have a friend in a kind of gossip group. We used to play a lot when we were younger, but she is a year older than me and started school before me, so we kinda lost connection.
Oh no, not that silly knuckle coin game. The boys love to play it all the time. Again, I don't understand these people. It's like they're a different species, fascinating to study, but just odd and inappropriate in their mannerisms. (In my opinion. To them, I'm the one who's odd.) I don't dislike them... I just don't approve of their actions.

Also, studying people is fun. I do it all the time, because I'm shy and quiet and am too afraid to go and actually speak to them. Either that or I'm in lala land somewhere having a fantasy/actually doing my work. That's me at school.

And I guess some of the guys can be cool. As someone in this thread mentioned, there's a "funny and cool" type who always tell jokes. They're pretty awesome, I'd say. Never cease to amuse me or the teacher or the whole class. I just wish I had the courage to go talk to them.

World History: Very small class consisting of myself and my friends. :] (Seriously, including me there's only three people.) They're really weird D&D nerd types who are ridiculously smart and kind of awkward. I love them to bits. :]

Old West History: A bunch of wannabe gangsters, a good friend of mine whom I sit next to, some really lazy little girls who pout if an assignment is 'hard', and some uhm...'Normal' people, I guess. I dunno.

Math: Also a small class, just myself and some friends really. Hehee xD

Career Arts:
A bunch of nice, soft-spoken arty types like myself and some weird guy. :B

American Literature: Mixed, some smart kids, some average kids and some more of those super annoying, 'Ohmygod, is this class going to be HARD?! D:' girls with Abercrombie and Fitch EVERYTHING, makeup-plastered faces with eyebrows that look drawn on and hair that's tied back so tightly and so full of mousse/gel/whatever those girls wear in their hair that it looks like plastic. They can hardly read up to the level of the class. EEeuuugh... D8

Personal Finance: Good GOD this is such a boring class. @_@; It's very small with nobody that I know, nobody talks but the teacher (who is not a very impressive speaker) and I have a hard time staying awake, even though I know it's superimportant. D8

Last edited:
School starts tomorrow for me, and I'm so afraid that I won't be put in classes with any of my friends. :(

Although, I guess I already know who's in my math and Chinese class. Math because I'm one of eight people in advanced-advanced-placement (that is, there's an advanced placement, and then there's this), and Chinese because there are only enough people that take Chinese in my grade to fill up one class.

The people in my math class are fairly decent: there are two friendly girls who I spend most of the time talking to, one really annoying girl who is a know-it-all and has an obnoxious laugh, one of my (male) friends who hardly ever speaks, a pretty cool but slightly annoying guy, a (male) prodigy who spends most of the class making math jokes with aforementioned slightly annoying guy, and a creepy/obnoxious boy with no friends. So, uh, it could be better, but it could be worse.

Then my Chinese class is just awesome. I have about seven good friends in it, and then everyone else is likable enough. We have good times. :D

Welp. My class breakdown:

PE: First thing in the morning. The rest of the class I'd be in normally has to do it in the afternoon, but I'm long gone by then so all I have to do for the class is summarize the sports section in the newspaper. But a lot of the people I'm in class with... Well let's just say they leave something to be desired. Actually a LOT of things to be desired. Now mind you I'm not in a regular school, so basically you've got a bunch of kids with severe emotional and behavior problems surrounding you, and of course the token retarded girl. Then you've got the only three sentient white girls in the entire school: Me, Jill and Jeralyn. Neither of which have to do the typing class the rest of them do. So basically aside from the two other girls who are awesome everyone in my class that hour is a douche.

Graphic/Web Design: My God for once in my life I'm in a class where no one treats me like I'm a fucking animal. So yeah everyone in there is cool.

Work: Is work. I don't have to deal with anybody except the old ladies who seem to like taking an hour looking through the clothes when I'm trying to vacuum the small thrift store I work in.

Haha my schedule is smaaaaallllllllll.

My classmates are amazing :D We seem to be slightly divided into our own little groups, but we all get along!

Well, seemingly, below the surface there are a lot of rivalry and hate, but let's forget about that.

...yeah, that's everything I can say, really. I love my classmates!

My tutor group = hate. They're a bunch of badly behaved, class disrupting, shallow, homophobic idiots. Not to brag, but I'm in the top set for everything that has a top set, so the people in those classes are intelligent and, erm, nice.

In my year twelve classes last year everyone was generally okay. I could and probably still can talk to most people in each of my classes and I'm assuming that'll carry on into my A2s next year.

I'm hoping my AS classes are filled with good people this year, though.

Not to brag, but I'm in the top set for everything that has a top set, so the people in those classes are intelligent and, erm, nice.
I'm in the top set for everything as well. Doesn't stop everyone in my classes from being idiots.

Anyway in my school
Those in yeas older than me: I hardly ever see them, so I don't know.
Those in years younger than me: Annoying freaks. Every day it's the same old thing.
"Hey it's cube boy!" (Because I'm so bored lunch time that I bring a rubik's cube to school)
"Harry Potter and Ron Weasly! Where's Hermione?" (I don't look a thing like Harry Potter except my glasses, and my friend doesn't even have ginger hair)

Same age:
Well there are three sections
The chavs: In the bottom sets so they -hardly- ever bother me. But when they do they bother everyone in my class.
People who aren't chavs but aren't in my classes: Usually nice, but try to avoid the 'nerds' in my class.
People in my classes: Huge variety, most don't talk to me, because I don't talk to them. They're usually nice to me and others. They're willing to lie to the teachers for each other, so that's a good thing. But don't get me wrong, a lot of them are idiots. How can someone who's in the top set not do any pieces of coursework for an entire year and get away with it?

Anyway, one of the main reasons I don't interact with people, except the fact that I'm socially awkward, is because I'm afraid of getting in trouble and speak Welsh all of the time. (English is against the rules in my school, and therefore if anyone wants to be popular they have to refuse to speak Welsh.)

If you want me to go into specific subjects then:
I.T: People keep on asking me for help because I'm the second best in the class (best in the class is one of those really obnoxious 'I use a mac at home there fore you fail, you don't go on 4chan therefore I'm better than you.' people) also the people who sit next to me usually don't do any work and just go on bebo all of the time. Then in the last week of term they ask to copy all of my work quickly. Which I don't let them do.
P.E: I'm not fat, but I still always get picked last for sports. Which is strange, because I get picked last for baseball, even though everyone knows I'm one of the best in the class at that. But I suck at all other sports. :(
English(yes, we are allowed to speak English in English lessons): Whenever we do group work we generally have a lot of fun. We always have long discussions on stuff that we're not even supposed to be talking about which s always fun.
German: Really fun since there are only nine people in my class it's easy to follow what everyone's talking about so sometimes we just have one massive discussion instead of fifteen two people discussions.
French: I'm sat next to the chatteriest person in the class, so I often get blamed for talking even though it was him. He never stops talking, so he can get a bit annoying.
Maths, Welsh, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Latin, Geography or any other subject I haven't mentioned: Don't interact because either the teacher it too strict or we're sitting too far apart from each other.

The only other person in my class is my younger sister. D: I'm homeschooled. It's pretty awesome most of the time, though.

Well school starts next Tuesday so I'm not sure, although I know most of the people that are attending.

Last year it was mostly guys whose pants are falling down to there knees because they don't know how to shop for pants, and girls who wear hannah montana.

Zora, you are SO lucky. D< I have to go to school at 7 AM and leave at 2 PM. I hate waking up early with the intensity of several burning suns.

Okay, I feel like classifying this in two ways:

Girls: awesome
Guys: nonexistant.

Yay all girls school.

I won't mention any names, but I will post this.

First, I want to mention that about half my class knows about Naruto in some way or another. Ouch, it hurts to have to keep this so secret. They don't even know, at least I don't think they do.

There's also someone named M (not really) who only spends his time with a class pet, a bird.

There's also someone who doesn't think global warming is true. Or there used to be, since he was in sixth grade and he's going to junior high now.

I also have some really good friends. All girls. (I'm a girl too, by the way.) Two really like horses, two others are really smart, and one is from India. It's cool to have an eccentric collection of friends.

Last year, there were 28 students in my class, including me and my sister (Cryptica).

School starts on Tuesday for me too. I know all of the people that will be in my class, though. Can't wait to have them back.

*groans* but there still will be a heck a lot of Naruto people. Guess I have to keep saying New Hampshire....

Back
Top Bottom