• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How are your class mates?

Day One (aka Purple Day)
Band: This class is pretty awesome. I either know everyone by name or I recognize their face and know what year they are in. A lot of people are nice, but others get on my nerves. I can ignore them though. And it's my favorite class so even if it sucked and I hated everyone in this class I would probably still like it because of the subject.
Biology: It feels like I'm in the same science class every year. The same bunch of people every year. And I always get put in the class with two teachers. Except for last year. Oh well, I don't particularly like this class, but I don't hate the people most of the time.
French II: Love the subject. Like the teacher. The people are... all right I guess. For the most part, I don't bug them and they don't bug me. Except for my friend, who actually a friend of a friend. But they all seem like fairly nice people.
Psychology I:This class is mostly juniors and seniors so I don't really know anyone and I'm not really sure I want to. Not because I'm mean or anything, but because I find them strange. And I doubt taht we have anything in common. The teacher's awesome though. Definantely one of my favorite teachers. If I wasn't in AP World History, I'd definately want to be in his one history class.

Day Two (aka Gold Day)
AP World History: This is another class I really like. It's a good group of students and we all get along fairly well. It's also nice to have a teacher who's really excited about his subject and likes teaching an AP course. Plus, I get to sit next to one of my closest friends and near two other good friends.
Gifted English About half my history class is also in this class. Unfortunately my friends aren't. But these are pretty much the smae people I've had english with since seventh grade so I'm not too intimadated by them. Plus this teacher's really nice. And the same teacher I had last year.
Personal Finance:This class is overcrowded despite the fact it's a huge classroom. It's mostly sophomores. I don't like a lot of people in this class except for maybe five people out of a class of around thirty which is a pretty big class compared to some of my other classes.
Algebra II: I like math so this class is good.It's mostly juniors so I don't them that well. Anyone I know I only know as a casual acquaintance.

So there it is. But it's early in the year so things may change dramatically by November.

my opinions on my classmates:

AP Psychology - don't know anyone, I think the class is full of sophomores or something ugh
AP English 4 - no friends, the people I do know somewhat don't even want to work with me ugh
AP Government - I sit in the seat that's kind of away from all the other seats. I like it there. The govt teacher apparently had no friends and did all his work by himself, that alone makes me look up to him. Still no friends.
Creative Writing - probably mostly juniors, ugh, although the class is fun
Lunch - I sit alone. Actually I stand and walk around the courtyard. No one wants to sit with me.
AP Calculus - No friends. Except my calculator. Damn I miss my TI-89 though. At least it's better than precal, where everyone formed groups all the time and I had to do my work alone. I usually got quizzes done faster by myself than the groups did, because they were too busy not ACTUALLY DOING THE QUIZ AAAGH. The one guy I know a bit got moved up to the Cal 2 class so I feel alone. No surprise.
Technical Theatre - That one guy who got moved up to calculus 2 is in this class so I suppose it's nice. He's cool because he's an intern at a server company and he knows SQL, which means I can kind of relate to him

so basically I sort of know people but I don't have any friends, no one wants to work with me, people don't hang around me but I don't think they actively shun me... it's been this way ever since I remember, and I don't really mind it that much I suppose except when teachers make us do group work because I end up being shoved into a group by the teacher and I don't like group work anyway so whatever

Back
Top Bottom