• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How did you come to T-Cod?

How did you come to T-Cod?

• Total voters
Same as Flora. I think it was Google, so I'll vote for that.

Also, I can't seem to find that image saved on my computer. Oops...

About a year ago I found spriting, googled it, and ended up at Butterfree's spriting guide. I ended up browsing the whole site eventually and I joined the forums in January, I think. :/

I saw a bunch of people with the 'what pokemon are you' results in their sig. One day I clicked on one.

I saw someone on another forum saying something like "you may know me from PC, SPPf, TCoD, as..." and so on. I knew about The Cave of Dragonflies website, but I was surprised to find out that it had forums.

I clicked on the link that said forums because I wanted to join after visiting the website.

Fix the title while you're at it, it's bugging me. :x

I believe I found the main site when I had first learned of spriting just over 3 years ago. I googled a tutorial and TCoD's was the first to come up.

I knew the forums existed for a while, but it wasn't until August of last year that I was badgered into joining by Flareth. Of course, I don't regret giving in at all. :D

I was linked to it by either surskitty or Kuroi/RedEyePikachu after shutting up a ton of flamers in the Yahoo Pokemon public chatroom.

Uh, I found the site through Mew's Hangout about four years ago and joined the forums a year after that. :D

... I always find it funny that I only went to MH because of a letter someone had sent into a magazine. I've since found out that the one who sent the letter was Dannichu, who I've met here. :3

Oh, and Erindor? Is this the Eevee you're looking for?

I think it was random google browsing on my grandfather's internet. Eventually I found the spriting guide and then I was all like 'glee, I'm not the only one messing with pokemon sprites' and I loved the site (and Larissa's) for years. I only joined the forums this year because I'm rather shy at joining new places.

Uh, I found the site through Mew's Hangout about four years ago and joined the forums a year after that. :D

... I always find it funny that I only went to MH because of a letter someone had sent into a magazine. I've since found out that the one who sent the letter was Dannichu, who I've met here. :3

A magazine? Are you perhaps talking about Pokémon World? :D Heh, I remember getting that... mainly for the posters. x3 I don't think I got the issue where Mew's Hangout was mentioned or whatever, but I think I first found out about Serebii through that magazine. That was before I went on the computer much at all.

Umm, I'm pretty sure I found TCoD from a link from another site. I just can't remember which one.

I was sitting around one day, bored, then my mom walks into the room spouting something about a new Pokemon game, Blue or something like that. I tell her that she's spouting utter nonsense, Blue'd already been used. She looked it up online to get more info about it, and it turned out that she'd been talking about Mystery Dungeon. After clicking a few random links, I stumbled upon this place. :3

tl;dr: blame my mom and mystery dungeon

I occaisonally would go on sprees to look for different Pokemon websites to visit. I found this one, went to it regularly for about a week, stopped going to it, and returned to it about a month later.

I was on POL's old main page and I was like, "Well, I guess I could just look the the affalites..." I clicked on tCoD button, became obsessed with the site, and joined a year later. It's really you guys who made me less of a n00b. In fact, tCoD is more of my home now than POL is. It's kinda sad.

I used to lurk Serebii, as a guest, and was quite fond of a certain sprite comic, which the artist stopped writing more of. I saw a small amount of posts of the writer, who I paided much attention to. I became fond of another member's, known as Dragonfree, posts, and sprites. So, I looked her profile, and visited the link of her site. I've been a fan of the site ever since :3

I found this site through the ending of a sprite comic~

Back
Top Bottom