• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How did you come to T-Cod?

How did you come to T-Cod?

• Total voters
I can't actually remember how I reached tCoD (probably through Google, I guess), but I remember the site looking like oldestofold.aspx. I think I joined the forums shortly after Scizor did, though.

I found the site three years ago from a Google link or something like that and thought it was interesting but forgot about it after a while. Last year though when I was back into Pokémon because of Diamond and Pearl I remembered the site, visited it again, and joined the forums a few months later.

I got really got into Pokemon again to the point that I would play it a lot and our internet connection was good so I googled Pokemon and found the site. At some point I found the forums and was browsing them without registering for the longest time. Thgen I stopped for awhile and when I started browsing again and thought, "What the hey I'll join" so I joined and continued to visit every so often until the forum crash when I re-registered and started visiting frequently.

Clicked one of those "which Pokemon are you" things in someone's sig once. Spent a while looking round tCoD. Noticed there was a forum. Though I'd try it out.

Believe, me that is NOT the most roundabout of ways I've ever come to use a forum ^^

I think I found it through a smallish forum called The Secret Pikachu Hangout, which I found through another smallish forum, which I found through yet another smallish forum, which I found through Team Rocket's Rockin (now known simply as TRsRockin), which I found through a google search for "missingno".

... At least, I believe so. I could be wrong though.

I saw a "What Pokemon Are You" quiz result in a guild, like, years ago, which was a Zelda fanguild, actually. Ironic. I clicked it, found out I was a Dragonite, then browsed the site some more. I liked it, but I lost the link to it, sadly...
Found it again, though, years later. Ironically, through another personality test banner. xD

I was a Fanfiction.net user(still am) when I met someone named Snow Charizard. I read a few of his(or her) fanfics and noticed he had a homepage. I clicked the link and was introduced to the Cave of Dragonflies. I've been a member ever since.

^ Snow's a girl. I'm very sad that she's not on here anymore, but she's over at DA so we get to talk still.

She used to write the best fics.

Hmm.... I was surfing YouTube, and I came upon a video called GaydonXD, whick I watched. Turns out that The Gaydon was one of Butterfree's sprites, the rainbow-colored Groudon. The guy gave credit, though, and he had a link to butterfree's sprites. I went there, read The Quest for the Legends, and found the forum link on the splash.

Lesse. Googled 'pokemon fansite' and TCoD came up, eventually joined the forums because they looked like win - I was right.

^ Snow's a girl. I'm very sad that she's not on here anymore, but she's over at DA so we get to talk still.

WHAAAAT? Snowzard is gone? How come?

WHAAAAT? Snowzard is gone? How come?

In her words:

"Nah I don't really frequent TCoD much anymore. |D Forums have too much of a factor of 'watching what you're actually saying' for me most of the time. Which I am awful at :B"

But she's still my Gelphie fanfiction buddy and I love her <3

Back
Top Bottom