• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How did you come to T-Cod?

How did you come to T-Cod?

• Total voters
Wow, I feel old compared to everyone else here.

I found this site from Mew's Hangout about 3-4 years ago when it was still InvisionFree.

...I LASTED THROUGH 3 FORUM CHANGES! GO ME!

After Mew's Hangout smashed I must have wanted a new forum or something. So I found TCoD through some link from another website. And it looked fairly awesome so I joined the forum. :D

That would have been about... October 2006 or something.

I was Google-ing stuff about Pokemon and this one forum had like "Hey look this is cool!!" It was a link to the site, and then I just eventually joined the forums. Yup.

Back when MH was still active, TCOD was affliated, and I clicked it.
I lurked the site for awhile, and then joined the Forums.

So... I voted google. But no, I didn't type "pokémon" or "dragonflies" or anything like that....

I typed "Sprite". Or "Sprite gallery", I forgot. And I didn't know what a sprite actually was at the time, I was searching for the soft drink. o.o so anyway I searched and what came up was the CoD sprite gallery from like 4 years ago.

The website was still on "vilhjalmur.com/butterfree" by that time, and the site was a lot smaller than it is now. For one thing, it was before the huge layout makeover - the page links were still on the right, and the affiliates were still on the left. And the styles didn't have Roar of Time, Hellfire, Spectrum, Axe-Murderer, or any of the "new" ones you can think of. I think it was Cave style - an old, old style you guys may know, Swampert - great, but never brought back, Sandslash - same as Swampert, then there were styles for the movies - 1st movie I think was Mewtwo, 2nd - Lugia, 3rd - Entei, and 4th is still here - Voice of the Forest. 5th was Latias. The last one I remember is Deep Sea Huntail - the first style with light-up links. And then the layout makeover came...

So, when was this? Lemme think -

-Before the release of Fire Red and Leaf Green - there was a page called Deja Vu talking about how it would be a remake of Red and Blue, etc.
-After Ruby and Sapphire, I'm pretty sure.
-Before the 6th movie? I don't think there was a Deoxys style.

So judging by this, I found it in 2003/2004. Wow, I was six.

..let's see. Um.. this was before the forums before this one, the invisionfree one- I saw Keta browsing around on it as a member and I'm like 'what's that' and she's like 'oh, nothing go away'

and then I saw Seritinajii on the main site, and I'm like 'what's that' and he's like 'oh, nothing go away' and then I later went on his comp and looked through his history >:D

So I was wandering around on the main site and then Keta looked over my shoulder and said 'Oh, you're on TCoD, wanna join the forums?' and then I'm like 'um.. okay~' and she made me an account. :D Then everybody moved to the other forums and I came along then left before it crashed then came back to here. :3

I.... I am just that awesome.

Actually I searched for Suicune back when I was like 11~12 on Google Images search and found a rainbow Suicune by Butterfree. Then I found her site and the rest of the Pokemon fancommunity. I joined April '05 I think.

I found it through Butterfree, I think. Not that she intentionally said "Hey Harlequin join my forums" but I found it through her anyway.

I joined towards the end of IF.

I clicked on the type quiz thing on Serebii Forums and got to the website. After a while (of many comings and goings with a few years in between each time) I decided to join. And here I am. I joined after the forums went down.

It all started in the late invisionfree period. I was googling stuff for G/S/C when I came across the printable version of Tcod forums. I browsed through the gajillions of pages and I loved how everyone was nice to each other, had fun, and helped out those who needed help. I really wanted to join. Eventually I found a way to get out of the printable version and I joined. I've been here ever since.

A year or something ago I just googled pokemon website or something and then came to some site. I came here by one of the site's affilates and clicked the Art Thiefs Click Here page. I didn't know how to get off at the time so I turned off the computer. Too bad I thought TCOD was the best site I had ever gone onto. After at least 5 months I finally found it again and bookmarked it twice with a back up. Now I know the URL and I'm happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom