• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many of you want to go back to school?

Do you want to go back?

• No

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 44.4%

• Total voters
I'm totally failing most of my classes due to incomplete coursework.
Whatever. I don't mind going to school, I have friends there and I have a high paying job waiting for me at the end if I get a portfolio.

I do want to, because I'm (hopefully) going to an awesome boarding school next year, and although it's a bit of a scary thought to be away from home and more independent and things, I know a few people who go there now, and apparently it's really awesome, so I'm excited. :3

Oh? It wouldn't happen to be in Sitka, would it? X3; {Clawed}

Boarding school is a lot of fun, from what I've experienced. :3 It's a bit scary at first, being away an' all, but you get used to it after a couple weeks. If you call home often and keep a close-knit group of friends, you shouldn't have to worry about getting homesick too easily.

Also, people will be your friends if you keep around some soda and/or ramen. {Nodnod}

I'm looking forward to it, actually.

Usually my answer would be no but at the end of last year I set up some really cool stuff to ensure a really awesome junior year.

Whoo!

Back
Top Bottom