• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I put the "x" in pixel

bee_1.png
bee_2.png

brain.png

THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE - *shot*

In all seriousness, though, why don't they?

Nope. This is one of the things that just... are and that my mind refuses to want to change.
They're really great and original (not my design but my sister's so I'm allowed to say this) and they've been like this since before gen 3 (maybe even before gen 2) so they're really grown on me.

idk shiny might be yellow but not regular ones

~stubborn asshole~

idk they're part something :U

Actually now that I think of it, it makes sense that they don't look much like bees. The original idea behind Buzbee is that it fails at being a bee (too fat to fly properly) so it ends up evolving into a big beething that can't fly and so it resorts to plundering bee (Combee?) nests instead of making honey by itself.
it has a massive mustache for reasons unknown (why does Kricketune have a 'stache?)

C:

You do that! I'm eager to see what you can create O:

anyways here's a quick edit of the mosquito line, I felt they were too big in comparison to everything else so I made them a tiny bit smaller.
mal_1.png
mal_2.png
mal_3m.png
mal_3f.png

moar puxels

tyran.png

Tyrannout - TYRANT LIZARD POKÉMON
fire

zip_1.png

Terap - STATIC SPARK POKÉMON
electric

zip_2.png

Eclash - STATIC GLOVE POKÉMON
electric/fighting

Terap/Eclash line all male, the counterpart all-female line (hopefully) next

EDIT: yep

cut_1.png

Cuttell - COOLING POKÉMON
ice

cut_2.png

Gittell - COOLING POKÉMON
ice/fighting

Last edited:
Thanks !

@ Kam: part of me really wants to say yes, but they're really just boring fighting things.
... actually, I *could* make Terap a rapper just for the heck of it and pretend it always was
Eclash's pose is kinda 'yo man' and shit why didn't I think of this earlier

I think I just got me some ideas for dex entries
thanks man!

(EDIT: I did have some ideas on why they are what they are but these rapper/singer things can be very easily integrated into those and boy am I so doing that)

EDIT#2:
in case you're interested (ignore the horrible English, how do i wrote dex entries)
Terap love to make rhytmical snaps by rubbing their glove-like hands together, creating small sparks. They also use the static electirity to tease unsuspecting Pokémon.

In addition to the rhytmic snaps, Eclash also make human-like noises that resemble speech. They often combine the two to create something that sounds like rapping.

Cuttell's eerie voice is chilling - literally. When a Cuttell sings, the temperature in its surroundings lowers by several degrees.

Gittell use their singing voice to distract and confuse enemies. With a combination of their cooling abilities and agility, they can easily freeze and beat Pokémon much larger than themselves.

i am the worst at writing dex entriesss

EDIT#3:
yetis

yet_1.png

Statehk - THICK FUR POKÉMON
ice/electric

yet_2.png

Yetesla - THICK FUR POKÉMON
ice/electric

yet_3.png

Mehtesla - YETI POKÉMON
ice/electric

why are these static-electricity things too
idek

EDIT#4:
I touched these up a bit (originally final evolutions of starters for that contest on Hollywooper) and thought they'd do pretty well as standalone 'mons. Credit for the cock-mon's name goes to Kam P:

cock.png

Cockout - FIGHTING COCK POKÉMON
fight

ram.png

Cumulaah - SLEEPY SHEEP POKÉMON
psychic/flying

Last edited:
C:
idk how to make the arms better :?

nuevo!

firb_1.png

Whire - FIRE DISC POKÉMON
fire

firb_2.png

Firbulens - FIRE TORNADO POKÉMON
fire

Oh my God the Statehk line is so cute <333 Especially Yetesla. But I think maybe the right arm is a bit too curled? idk, I see Yetesla as a Pokemon who walks with those two huge legs while its arms do nothing but hang there as they seem too short to be used well. But still why so cute ;~;

Also Whire is totally cute too. Maybe I just have a weird taste of cute.

Firbulens reminds me of that tornado Telefang monster :P Probably just off of being based off a tornado though. Your Fakemon are quite awesome.

Thanksss very muchos nachos CB
Maybe I'll mess with Yetesla's arms tomorrow. P:

aaaaaa Telefang ;u;
Now you made me wanna revamp some Telefang sprites in my style :D
maybe
just maybe

EDIT: okay this is it im going to bed before i start adding more effects
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif