• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of an RP where you have to search for lots of treasures.

Inspired by a triangle I made out of craft sticks. XD

--

In the world, there are many treasures. Many, many treasures, so many no one has collected more than ten before.

That's my beginning. So far I have eight Mystical Trigrams (requested by my sister the Neji fan) and maybe a couple of sticks.

Any ideas for more treasures?

I just got an idea for a RP (yes, I'm going to make a RP instead of joining it, for once), so someone tell me if they're interested to try it out:

Pokemon, trained to be the best fighters of all and evolved so that they are truly terrors in battle. Those same Pokemon, held in specialized sleep-chambers to ensure that the next Champion would have the honour of having them as his team. Around them, the world collapses, as ambitious humans squabble. Some influential people want the world for themselves, and don't wish to share with restless trainers. The Pokemon League is forgotten, the Elite Four in disgrace, and no Champions come forth. Mechanical weapons are created, and destruction reigns as trainers and Pokemon are hunted down by those who'd rather live without a reminder that so much money goes into supporting trainers who give nothing in return. Until, at last, the turmoil ceases, leaving the regions relying on Pokemon for simpler tasks: rebuilding the gyms and cities that were in the conflict, hunting for food, and finding suitable places to expand settlements. A chance dig near Union Cave reveals a strange set of rooms, and the sleeping Pokemon are discovered.

Yeah, longish. Basically, Pokemon and humans can understand each other, you can play as a human or Pokemon who discovered the sleepers or as one of the sleeping Pokemon themselves. Pseudo-legendaries are definitely allowed, but no legendaries. It's ASB-style when it comes to moves and fighting, and all the sleeping Pokemon have to be fully evolved. I'd rather not be the starter of it, so I'm willing to be co-owner if anyone wants to use it. XD

Yeah, go sleeping Pokemon! XD But I doubt I'd be good at managing a RP, especially if it became popular. Looking at the RSP, I'd never be able to handle so much activity and members. O_o Or it could just die. XD

Hmmm.... Would anyone here be interested in a Kingdom Hearts RP? I doubt I could make it on my own, but it could be before the events of the Kingdom Hearts series, so we're all Keyblade apprentices and masters, though I'm not quite sure what the story would be... Plus, we could add new Disney worlds that hadn't been seen in the games.

Anyone want to create it/co-create it/join it if it's made?

I would be a sleeping Tyranitar >:3

Cool RP. But I've already got my idea for one. *prods my previous post*

I'd need to know a lot more about Earthbound before I joined an RP, seeing as how all I know about it is what I learned from the Super Smash Bros series.

I liked Stormecho's idea. That would be very interesting. But I was thinking of an RP where you could be a real Pokemon or a fake Pokemon that you made up, to give it a twist. Anyone have an idea for a plot?

Stormecho said:
by those who'd rather live without a reminder that so much money goes into supporting trainers who give nothing in return.
That's creepy, last night I was just wondering how Pokemon trainers apparently contribute nothing to society. xD

As I'm not part of a whole lot anymore and now this idea intrigues me, count me in.

Stormecho's idea is awesome(And managing an RPG isn't that hard. Just reinforce your rules, and simple things like that. If it becomes as popular as the Rack Shackle Pack, you could always ask KQueen for advice.;). Also, Kingdom Hearts thingy... Awesome.

People actually want me to make it? =D Great. Now to think of a name... I'll wait to post it until my brother gets up at around 3 pm, so I can have my own computer back.

I've been thinking of making an RP that doens't really have a series to allude to; it's a... series of its own. I'm still "desigining" the plot.

Hmm. I like surprises! I wonder what your plot will be...
Anyway, I was thinking that mine would be something like there are Pokémon (and fakemon) trying to flee from the humans or something. Any expansion?

Hmm. I like surprises! I wonder what your plot will be...
Anyway, I was thinking that mine would be something like there are Pokémon (and fakemon) trying to flee from the humans or something. Any expansion?
It sound kinda like Splices Peril, except that there are Fakmon fleeing, and not splices. But still I think it is a good idea and I would probably join as one of my fakes. *Browses fakémon gallery* Hmmm... Maybe Capurr or Wolfir, or Snirros or Chomir... *thinks* Ahhh... I know! Spiriteon!

People actually want me to make it? =D Great. Now to think of a name... I'll wait to post it until my brother gets up at around 3 pm, so I can have my own computer back.
Name...? Hmmm... The Sleepings awakening? Sorry -.-" I suck at names for RPs :[

I just got an idea for a RP (yes, I'm going to make a RP instead of joining it, for once), so someone tell me if they're interested to try it out:

Pokemon, trained to be the best fighters of all and evolved so that they are truly terrors in battle. Those same Pokemon, held in specialized sleep-chambers to ensure that the next Champion would have the honour of having them as his team. Around them, the world collapses, as ambitious humans squabble. Some influential people want the world for themselves, and don't wish to share with restless trainers. The Pokemon League is forgotten, the Elite Four in disgrace, and no Champions come forth. Mechanical weapons are created, and destruction reigns as trainers and Pokemon are hunted down by those who'd rather live without a reminder that so much money goes into supporting trainers who give nothing in return. Until, at last, the turmoil ceases, leaving the regions relying on Pokemon for simpler tasks: rebuilding the gyms and cities that were in the conflict, hunting for food, and finding suitable places to expand settlements. A chance dig near Union Cave reveals a strange set of rooms, and the sleeping Pokemon are discovered.

Yeah, longish. Basically, Pokemon and humans can understand each other, you can play as a human or Pokemon who discovered the sleepers or as one of the sleeping Pokemon themselves. Pseudo-legendaries are definitely allowed, but no legendaries. It's ASB-style when it comes to moves and fighting, and all the sleeping Pokemon have to be fully evolved. I'd rather not be the starter of it, so I'm willing to be co-owner if anyone wants to use it. XD
Oooo... Union Cave :D I were there on my Silver yeasterday :D I would definatly(sp?) join!

I'm thinking of an RP where you have to search for lots of treasures.

Inspired by a triangle I made out of craft sticks. XD

--

In the world, there are many treasures. Many, many treasures, so many no one has collected more than ten before.

That's my beginning. So far I have eight Mystical Trigrams (requested by my sister the Neji fan) and maybe a couple of sticks.

Any ideas for more treasures?
What kind of RP is it? A Pokémon RP?

And I have an idea for an RPG, but the main story is on another computer and I can't find my memory chip :[ So I'll just write what I remember...

Ahem.

Here goes.

Giovanni, the Team Rocket leader, has once failed catching Latios and Latias, at that time he didn't know their true power.

When he finally discovers it, he finds the Lati's and kills them, at least so it is rumoured. He also discovers that after he killed them, he gained their power, and he had enough power to rule the world!

But even though he had the power, he couldn't use them... control them. So, after reading many books about the Lati's, he finds out that he needs the precious Dew Drop, also by the name the Orb of Life. It has the power to control life and death, and Giovanni would have to find that Dew Drop to gain the Lati's powers.

But he fins no signs to where it is. And danger -for him- is approaching. The "Eon's Hope" are there.

The Eon's Hope are people that were so trusted by the Lati's that the Lati's gave some of their power and abilities to them. They call themselves the Eon People, and has the goal to stop Giovanni from finding the Dew Drop, and revive Latios and Latias with the Orb of Life.

As mentioned before, the Eon People got some of the power's of the Lati's, and they can transform into one Pokémon of their choice, they can Sightshare (if you've seen Pokémon: Heroes, you know what I mean. But it will be explained if I start the RP) and talk to Pokémon, telepathically too.

Your character starts with only two Pokémon, but can catch more later in the story

So what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom