• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Baku-chan

Mine is a Pokemon RP, yes. You are a Pokemon. In a world designed by me and only me. |}

Loving that plot, Baku-chan!

KH roleplay would be awesome.
Thank you :]

The name for my RP shall be Dreams of the Past. :P Which is rather sucky itself, but ah well.
Better than I would ever had D: If I had had it, I would probably called it "The sleepings awakening" or something, but your's is much better :}

Yay! Baku-chan

Mine is a Pokemon RP, yes. You are a Pokemon. In a world designed by me and only me. |}
It sounds Mystery Dungeon-ish :D I like it!

EDIT: Not really sure of what chan means but oh well, someone explain, maybe?

I have no idea what "chan" is, but my guess is to describe like a friend who's female or something. But you are right, mine sounds like Splices' Peril. How about this:
There have been discoveries of new Pokémon roaming the world. It is said that they were made by unknown scientists. These "unknown beings" have all found peaceful places to live, luckily.
At least they were peaceful.
Now the humans are destroying the forests, plains and lakes that they live in. Along with the known, "normal" Pokémon, they must find another suitable place while avoiding the humans as much as possible.

Does that sound better?

I have no idea what "chan" is, but my guess is to describe like a friend who's female or something. But you are right, mine sounds like Splices' Peril. How about this:
There have been discoveries of new Pokémon roaming the world. It is said that they were made by unknown scientists. These "unknown beings" have all found peaceful places to live, luckily.
At least they were peaceful.
Now the humans are destroying the forests, plains and lakes that they live in. Along with the known, "normal" Pokémon, they must find another suitable place while avoiding the humans as much as possible.
Does that sound better?
I would join. And yes, it sounds better :3

-chan is a Japanese suffix for...let me check. *finds Hell Girl* It says "This is used for endearment, mostly toward females."

I'd join that.

-chan is a Japanese suffix for...let me check. *finds Hell Girl* It says "This is used for endearment, mostly toward females."

I'd join that.
Ah. Thank you :] Now, this thread is for ideas and stuff, so lets not spam :|

Erm, so anyone else who'd join my RP? Then I might make it.

In the world, there are many treasures. Many, many treasures, so many no one has collected more than ten before. Not even five, most of the time. Lots of Pokemon have tried and failed to obtain them all.

Now, it is your turn. Do you have the bravery to try at this adventure? Do you have the spirit to beat all of the others in the race to gather as many treasures as possible? Are you the one who can collect the most treasures?

--

That's my intro so far. I might add to it.

Would anyone here join?

Didn't see the Kingdom Hearts idea earlier... Not bad. We just obviously need to make a worthy story. Steamboat Willie world!

Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe making it Jedi/Sith -ish. Like, there's an organization of Keyblade wielders who keep peace in the worlds, but then a Dark Keyblade Master, who has many apprentices as well as controlling both Heartless and Nobodies, has wiped out the majority of the good Keyblade wielders, and we play as a few remaining ones who must travel from world to world to defeat this Dark Master.

Also, we could be from different worlds! Humans from Twilight Town, Fauns from Olympus Colisseum, Vampires from Halloween Town, etc.

OMG Darksong that RP is so awesome! My character has its own veekun-like Word document and everything!

*back on topic* ....I'm not going to put up my RP today. I'll do it by Monday, August 25th, PST.

I hope.

rrarg I have a sorta-idea but I dunno what to do with it.

like... squads of two pokemon each that are always together, but what would the plot be? x-x

^ I like that idea. Maybe they, um, each find a region or something? /badplot
Or maybe something about a mine! Yeah! Where they race to get all the [insert valuable mineral here]!

Hm. I might join a Mario RP...

A bit offtopic: no one wants to RP any humans. All the characters in Dreams of the Past are Pokemon, and most are sleepers. >> No opposition whatsoever! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom