• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Mary-Sue
Appearance: Amazing shiny raven hair that she has grown down to her knees in a day with eyes that change color with her mood. Her skin is a perfect, flawless white. Her clothes are always awesome and too-tight and maybe unfitting for her situation, but who cares?
Personalty: She a genies and can pick up anything in a day. She is forever sweet, kind, and trusting. Everyone loves her, including the DA. Also all the guys love her. And a lot of the girls too.
History: Mary had a horrible pain ridden past, she was orphaned, abused, raped, orphaned again, and roamed the streets alone. After discovering her can-do-anything powers, she suddenly decided to become a hero. She is now the undisputed leader of the LA.
Powers: If it's a power, she has it.
Marks: A tiny little mark on her foot. But that doesn't stop her from being perfect!

It's really hard to have a Mary Sue without controling characters. Nobody can like Mary Sue except the things she masters.

PiPiPi Adventure sounds nice, but I haven't read much of the manga.

Name: Mary-Sue
Appearance: Amazing shiny raven hair that she has grown down to her knees in a day with eyes that change color with her mood. Her skin is a perfect, flawless white. Her clothes are always awesome and too-tight and maybe unfitting for her situation, but who cares?
Personalty: She a genies and can pick up anything in a day. She is forever sweet, kind, and trusting. Everyone loves her, including the DA. Also all the guys love her. And a lot of the girls too.
History: Mary had a horrible pain ridden past, she was orphaned, abused, raped, orphaned again, and roamed the streets alone. After discovering her can-do-anything powers, she suddenly decided to become a hero. She is now the undisputed leader of the LA.
Powers: If it's a power, she has it.
Marks: A tiny little mark on her foot. But that doesn't stop her from being perfect!

If anyone can use this, live, AND make a good RP out of this, I will marry them.

I can. Fortunately, she gets eaten in the first paragraph. The rest of the plot involves various people trying to get her back, but eventually realising that they're better off where she is.

I have a couple RPGs from another site that i ight wanna bring over. I wanna choose one. I will give you the RPG name and the (mostly mini) plot.

Ythena: Ythena. A world seperate to ours. Full of creatures. Creatures of different species have to overthrow the dark realms.

Places:

Dirividos Village
Dirividos Wood
Brytdo Town
Polar Depths
Dark Castle
Death Chasm
Domain of the Queen
Throne of Blood

Creatures you can be:

Gtyu: A feline-like creature, except with eagle like wings. It is quadruped like a feline, but the legs are talon like. The main way of transportation is flying for these creatures.

Kirakun: A kitsune-like creature, except with metal tails and lizard-like legs.

Canitor: An anthro chihuahua/raptor mix.

Neris: A black puppy-like creature with white paws and have been trained to fight. They can move on all fours, but they are anthro.

Elf: Either Half, normal, or Dark elf

Human: Yeah...

Cartoon World: Cartoon World, the world of old and new cartoons and anime. You suddenly find your way there after you find a rocket in the ground in the woods. you have to get used to a cartoon life, and have a little fun

Grand Festival: Coordinators from all over the world are meeting in Lillycove City. Hoenn. Why? The Grand Festival, of course. To get into the Grand festival, you had to earn four badges from any contests. Along the way, you'll meet new friends and face villians.

This takes place in the Hoenn Era. So no Dawn, but you can have Sinnoh Contest Badges, and Pokemon. But you can be a made up character and/or Ash,May, Brock, Max, Or TR.

So, what ideas do you like? Which one should I bring over here?

I was thinking of making one based off of Ecco the Dolphin. If you want to be on the hero side, you're a dolphin, orca or seal. If you want to be on the devil side, you can be a shark, octopus or orca. And... you can be any kind of dolphin you want! You can be on the Hero Swimmers or the Devil Divers.

Hmm The threads I'm participating in aren't getting updated... Time to make a new thread!

I have an idea so tell me what you think

Pokemon, The Underground:
All pokemon Have been forced to go underground because Darkrai, Girantina and them took over the surface world and only a small group of pokemon can restore the world to it's natural balance

(Wow it acctualy has a plot)

Ahh. Well there was a RP very similiar the one you proposed, but replace Darkrai and Giratina with humanity.

I was a member of the forums before they went down for about 4 days, so I don't think I'm much better.

Anybody else remember this? I forgot who the original poster was, but any chance of a remake, if you're reading this?

Ahh. Well there was a RP very similiar the one you proposed, but replace Darkrai and Giratina with humanity.

I was a member of the forums before they went down for about 4 days, so I don't think I'm much better.

Anybody else remember this? I forgot who the original poster was, but any chance of a remake, if you're reading this?

You mean the Underground thing? With the Pokemon in the Sewers? If so, the creator was me. I don't plan on remaking it, however.

Wait I have another idea! Tell me what you think of this one!

Team Rocket, Rebelling Experiments:
Team Rocket has been conducting large amounts of top secret experiments lately. They must be stopped soon or the world will be under Team Rockets command. The only problem is that no one knows about these experiments exept the pokemon they have been experimented on. A small group of pokemon that they them self have been experimented on must find a way to free the rest of the pokemon that have been captured and stop Team Rocket from conducting further evil experiments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom