• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chain gang is a term for groups of prisoners sent out to work in mines, quarries, and other such dangerous work as punishment.

OK, time for a half-idea that anyone is free to use.
Something about a group of the 7 Eevolutions, who are all one some sort of team or something like that.

Last edited:
Well, I'm going to make the Tactics RP, except my huge lack of ideas. It could just be clan adventures and crap. Something like people magically getting transported into the game would be too corny and over used. Help?

Well, at another forum, I was part of a Tactics RP that took place at a school wherein one would learn about stuff necessary to become a clan adventurer and such, I don't have any details it's been a long time.

Well, I'm going to make the Tactics RP, except my huge lack of ideas. It could just be clan adventures and crap. Something like people magically getting transported into the game would be too corny and over used. Help?

I love you. :D

Flareon
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon
Glaceon

All the Eeveelutions. All together. All alone...
Their enemies...the world, for only a few dare to help them. They are spread into three groups, one of each species per group. Others stay away from them, mostly out of fear of the unknown. One day, there a great eclipse began, which has not stopped to this day, causing a great storm. The cause of this never ending eclipse is still unknown, but people say the Eeveelutions started it. They are innocent, and trying to find and stop the source. Only you can decide the fate of [insert region(s) here].

I need suggestions for the source and region(s). But would anyone join?

Wow. Who thinks I should post this? I still need a cause of the Eclipse, and meh, I'll just go with the way to overused world... or should it be the continent?

Oh yeah, I forgot! You can be on Good/Eeveelution or Evil/Eclipse teams, and you don't have to be human or Pokemon, just nothing with godlike powers.
So, should this be called Eclipse-The Beginning, The Dawn of the Eclipse or Clash of Realms?

I personally like that one too. I just wanted to see what other people thought.
link008 said:
Anything? I can be a Pokemon that trains Pokemon?
lol. I thought nothing like that would come up...but do you think I should allow like, humanlike pokemon, disguised as humans?

Humanlike Pokemon disguised as humans? Fine with me.

As for Pokemon training Pokemon, I was inspired by a sprite created by a friend of mine depicting Mewtwo with 3 Pokeballs. I can just imagine the awesomeness/hilarity.

A Pikachu is walking with a Charizard in tow. Someone asks the Pikachu, "Whose that?"
Pikachu responds, "That's mah Charizard."

Okay, I gots something like an idea. So, here ya go:

The Year is 2500. Humans have abandoned Earth due to Global Warming, and have created space colonies. These colonies are all over the galaxy, and are heavily populated by humans. However, not everyone in the world left Earth. Some people stayed on Earth, and adapted to survive it's harsh weather and climates. No other planets have been populated by humans, as of yet.

These colonies in the galaxy have grown independently, and are now battling eachother for territory, parts, and even slaves. Not all of them are war-colonies, but the colonies that are peaceful have almost all been wiped out. Every colony is taking part in the battles somehow, either by forming alliances with other colonies, or by randomly killing off and pillaging other colonies.

Eventually, there are but two sides in the Colonial wars.

1. The Alliance, is a large group of peaceful colonies trying to end the wars, no matter what the outcome. Recently, they have created their own army, as a last resort to The Legion's violent means of treachery.
2. The Legion, which was the first alliance to be made, has the purpose of uniting all colonies under one empire, to create eternal peace among the stars. They use armies of cyborgs to threaten their enemies into joining them

You are here to either end the war, or fuel it. As a space pirate, an Alliance diplomat, an Alliance soldier, a Legion soldier, or an Earthling.

I haven't worked out all of the details, but it sounds cool to me... It's kind of a combo of Star Wars, and The Hungry City Chronicles. Cool, huh?

Last edited:
What about the Earthlings? Would they come in to play? I'm sure they'd notice a galactic-wide war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom