• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChaosTres, I'd join. >:D ...How many RPGs did I join already? XD Oh well. Wildcard characters = love. :P So yeah, if you post it, I shall follow.

As long as it has to do with Pokémon (usually), I'm in. So...

My Pokémon Ideas:

Froslass, Mamoswine, Porygon-Z, Lugia, Groudon.

Hmm, I just got an idea. What about an RP with something like that the Gym Leaders and Elite Four members of every region are beginning to have mysterious, ironic deaths (i.e., Gardenia being choked by some sort of plant, Roark dying in a Rock Slide) and people are beginning to investigate.

Anyone want to help me expand on that?

Hmm, I just got an idea. What about an RP with something like that the Gym Leaders and Elite Four members of every region are beginning to have mysterious, ironic deaths (i.e., Gardenia being choked by some sort of plant, Roark dying in a Rock Slide) and people are beginning to investigate.

Anyone want to help me expand on that?
Hmm... What if there are a clan of evil pokemon who where sick of getting bossed around by humans and decided to take out the top trainers one by one?

I don't know. But I want a new Pokemon RP; I have a new character in mind that's only been used once.

I have an idea, tell me what you think

The Golden Horn

"Once upon a time, the evil pokemon Darkrai crafted a Horn. This horn was made from the purest of golds and sparkled in the sunlight. Darkrai enchanted this horn with an evil spell. This spell allowed anyone who played the horn correctly could have anything they desired. One day Arceus spotted the evil horn and banished Darkrai to wander the earth forever. Some say that Arceus burried the horn somewere and left clues to where it is so that the chosen ones could find it." Says an old myth. There are only a few pokemon who even know about this myth, The Team of Light and the Team of Evil. They both are looking for the golden horn but for different purposes. The team of light looks to destroy it to prevent the team of evil from getting it. The team of evil wants to use it for world domination. Who will get it first? You decide!

I think it's an interesting premise with the horn, so do something that involves the horn, but I've seen too many good/evil RP's.

EDIT: What if you play as a legendary and you are racing to get the horn for some reason or another?

Ooo good idea... So the legandaries are looking for the horn beacause... Darkrai and Deoxes are... taking over the world and the only way to stop them is to get the golden horn and play the correct notes!

The Golden Horn(V.2)

"Once upon a time, the evil pokemon Darkrai crafted a Horn. This horn was made from the purest of golds and sparkled in the sunlight. Darkrai enchanted this horn with an evil spell. This spell allowed anyone who played the horn correctly could have anything they desired. One day Arceus spotted the evil horn and banished Darkrai to wander the earth forever. Some say that Deoxys burried the horn somewere and left clues to where it is so that he could someday use it." Says an old myth. The only ones who even know about this myth are the legandary pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom