• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haz an idea. Logically, I am bringing it to the Idea Center. =P

So. I was thinking, perhaps we could have a Dragon Adopters RP? It could take place at a dragon day care center where all the adopters drop off their dragons, and you get to play as the providers. More detailed plot possibly coming soon, depends on whether there are people interested.

I think we need another Animal Crossing RP, but I don't know wheter to make it a Pokemon/AC crossover or whatever other option there is.

I think we need another Animal Crossing RP, but I don't know wheter to make it a Pokemon/AC crossover or whatever other option there is.

I'd probably join it. I did want to join ZC's Animal Crossing RP, but I think by the time I learned about it, it had progressed too far.

Dude, I've had a lot of experience; it's a BAAAAAAAD idea to nag people about joining/posting in RP's unless you absolutely need a post by them.

That said, I need suggestions. IT'S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH AGAIN; time for Zora to want to make an RP because she's addicted to her iPod and got an idea from a song. :D

My very vague idea this time: The woods, and camping.

Does anybody remember that nameless Harvest Moon roleplay that I never made?

I feel like actually making it but wanna make sure people actually wanna join.

So...?

I found it~

A strange cave was discovered on an uncharted island, swarming with dragonflies. The explorers who found the island dubbed it "The Cave of Dragonflies" and went on their merry way.

However, upon closer inspection, the dragonflies were not all that the cave held.

A few daring teenagers ventured into the cave and discovered that there was a large plain and a giant lake- perfect for starting a city!

They began building. After finishing, they dubbed the new city "The City of Dragonflies."

You are either one of the founders or a newcomer. Will you help make the city great?

Wow, old plot is ooooold.

...Huh. Yeah, I'ds probably join that. Again, been dyin' to play as myself. :D
Yay for blatant self inserts that actually make sense :D

All my characters are self inserts of myself because I am lazy, and don't want to work for my money I'm unoriginal and I suck. :DDD

Eh, we all have one in some way. Mine really only shares a name, hair color and eye color with me though. Any more than that and it more than likely is me.

That said, I still want Flora to make it.

I'd join Flora's RP too, hands down. Self-inserts? Awesomely Cool~ (Because it's fun to ramble about how WEIRD I am.)

I also vote for Flora making it.

(Geez, keep mistyping Flora as Florida...)

I found it~

A strange cave was discovered on an uncharted island, swarming with dragonflies. The explorers who found the island dubbed it "The Cave of Dragonflies" and went on their merry way.

However, upon closer inspection, the dragonflies were not all that the cave held.

A few daring teenagers ventured into the cave and discovered that there was a large plain and a giant lake- perfect for starting a city!

They began building. After finishing, they dubbed the new city "The City of Dragonflies."

You are either one of the founders or a newcomer. Will you help make the city great?

Wow, old plot is ooooold.

Why I keep joining TCoD-related RPG's is beyond me. I wanna do it~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom