• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Termina is awesome, even with the moon killing me half of the time. D: ...Could we link the Fierce Deity and Majora's Mask into it? Please? XD

It's ironic that my favourite masks are the ones that scared me so much when I was younger. I pictured giant versions of them floating around my aunt's house. >> But yes, ontopic, create a Zelda RP and I will come.

Suppose every character was a mask spirit/creature represented by them/whatever of some sort? Or something. I don't even know where I'm going with this. xD

Maybe something involving the two masks and Ikana?

(Why no, I'm not just saying that for the chance to play as a Garo- *shot*)

It's ironic; I actually planned on having it in Termina, but with more species. I'm still working on a plot, but if anyone has any ideas for the RP or anything tell me!

It's ironic; I actually planned on having it in Termina, but with more species. I'm still working on a plot, but if anyone has any ideas for the RP or anything tell me!

I was thinking about something involving a war between various "groups" in Termina (i.e. the Garo and Keeta's Warriors against someone else from the game.)

Half-Baked? Yes. Potential Plot? That's your decision

Before I say anything else, I want to make one thing clear: Male Gardevoir made me do it.

Yes, this is my second attempt at a cheap RitD rip-off mass-crossover, but I think I've at least done it better this time.

Recently, technological advances have allowed scientists to create beings bearing likeness to all sorts of fictional characters. These are made using mostly simulation - however, the only part that is not is the brain, part organic and part AI. The AI's only true significance is for the false memories based off of their media, whereas the organic part contains real memories. These experiments were kept in labs for many years before they were leaked to the public.

When word first got out, the opinions were mixed. Some liked the idea of having, for instance, super-powered loyal pets to protect people, but others feared the consequences of having these dangerous characters. After all, what if they wouldn't integrate well into society? Not only that, but there were many difficult copyright issues involved. Eventually, the idea was scrapped, but the experiments were far too precious to destroy, even though people had been assured that they had been. But one day, decades later, after the one of many laboratories with these experiments in them was abandoned, disaster struck. A tornado swept up the city, leaving nothing but ruins after the people had been evacuated. The lab was destroyed as well, except for the experiments, which were still in suspended animation in the basement. Abruptly awakened, they began to explore the city, not knowing how they got here or what had happened. Gradually, everyone began to settle down and a community formed, going so far as to driving out the humans when they came back and even receiving characters from other labs who had escaped. Slowly but surely, the city had been restored, the ruins gone and the buildings rebuilt. The city, while it was no longer referred to by its actual name, was simply called "The City". It became infamous to humans and fictional characters alike.

The City has always been torn between its inhabitants, as in the worlds of fiction there are often clear divisions between who are considered "heroes" and "villains", and even those who are mostly neutral or chaotic neutral will often choose sides. Eventually it was split in half; the eastern half was run by the heroes and those who affiliated with them, and vice versa for the villains. Squabbles over territory would sometimes occur, but overall the two sides managed to remain cut off from each other. However, this soon proved to be no good - because of The City's lawlessness, the heroes always found it necessary to utterly punt the villains into next Tuesday to keep things orderly. That, and it gave them something to do. It was decided that there needed to be a pact, the only way to unite the two sides without fighting. But it will be difficult to get over past relations. Past relations that never truly existed... When they day comes, the truth will set them free.
Soooo... what does everyone think?

On the Lion King thing, just doing the idea and taking it off in its own direction's fine with me.

Now for a title.

Nala's taken, I think Kiara's taken (I got confused as heck @_@). Kovu's free though.

Okay title shall be Shadowlands because it can.

Okies.

Pride Lands..well, it's too predictable. Shadowlands comes to mind because it's a song in the musical, and pretty well depicts the state the land is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom