• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Pokemon changed so that it can stand on two legs, have hands and such, basically. I personally prefer playing the original Pokemon, but consider how hard it might be to have a class where a lack of hands/claws/paws isn't a major problem?

Otherwise, yes I'm interested.

OH god, personally I think that would be a horrible idea. I definitely never want to visual what that concept looks like in my head. Pokemon and Anthro are just two ideas I don't want to see mixed. Also, why are Pokemon going to a high school? What's the point?

Anyway, I much more interested in Dragon's idea. :/

*high-fives Dragon*

You wanna go partners on it? And moony'll help, I'm sure, so we can go three ways with the planning. I'll VM you if you're interested. 8D

....And what's star fox then?

Kids these days... I can't assume Star Fox is common knowledge here anymore?

So, um, d we have a consensus on anthros or not? Are we going to have to make two RPs? Anthros make it far more convenient, a building for regular Pokemon to go to school in would be rather impractical. Not to mention dorms.

Unless we make this an outdoor school somehow.

Anthros just don't turn me the right way, that's all. If that makes sense.

Well I'm pretty sure that the one that Dragon, moony, and I am setting up will be anthro. So if you people don't like it, then don't join. That simple.

Seriously. Why all the hate. People join RPs with people getting fused with Pokemon via experiments or something all the time, without complaining. But when they're born that way, it becomes an issue? *sighs*

Don't worry, we have this under control, but if you wanna be part of the planning committee as well, I wouldn't mind. :3 We're going to begin the planning as soon as Dragon gets back online.

*probably going to jack the teacher list from the other RP she did* >_>

Eh, I'm a bit... shaky on anthros. I don't really like them, to be honest, whether they're born that way or not. But I could get over it for the sake of RPing, since I do like the idea of a high school. Particularly since I'm bored and I need more RPs for Lett Mind Distraction~

So yeah, I'd like to be counted in. =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy for victory
....And what's star fox then?

Originally Posted by Storm, Earth, and Fire
Kids these days... I can't assume Star Fox is common knowledge here anymore?

I'm fourteen and a giant fan of Star Fox.

Anyway, I'll join a anthro RP anyday. They are OK.

Don't worry, we have this under control, but if you wanna be part of the planning committee as well, I wouldn't mind. :3 We're going to begin the planning as soon as Dragon gets back online.

*probably going to jack the teacher list from the other RP she did* >_>
Well so long as I get to be a teacher.
I'm fourteen and a giant fan of Star Fox.

Well, a 14 year old would be less forgivable than a 12 year old, so bully for you.

I'm so ageist.

I'm in on the anthros idea. :D Mainly because I like high school RPs, but I've also been wanting to join an anthro RP for a while, since I made As Darkness Falls (although that was a Pokémorph one :P).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom